new situation for me. Cancels last min, I next. 1 month text

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So met this chic out. Good vibe, get number, set up drinks. Day of, few hours before she confirms then 30 min before we were supposed to meet she cancels with really lame excuse, to reschedule. I just say sure but delete the number.

Found out thru buddy who took her friend out she just broke up w long term BF she lived with ( think he just moved out that week) I assumed she wasn't into it, so on to the next.

Now 1 month after she cancels I get a text out of blue apologizing again and asking if I still want to go out?

Not sure how to handle or proceed as I don't ever settle for second fiddle and I'm about to go on date 3 with new chick I kinda like so far

Any thoughts?

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:29 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Get over yourself. Everyone has problems, and it's just plain ridiculous to assume after a single interaction that a woman will immediately make you her number one priority. If you think she's hot, invite her out and bang her afterwards. And don't delete a number just because a girl cancels a single date. Shit, I've had to cancel plans with people for all sorts of reasons. I had an aquarium and got stung by my lionfish once, most awkward call in sick to work in history.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So met this chic out. Good vibe, get number, set up drinks. Day of, few hours before she confirms then 30 min before we were supposed to meet she cancels with really lame excuse, to reschedule. I just say sure but delete the number.

Found out thru buddy who took her friend out she just broke up w long term BF she lived with ( think he just moved out that week) I assumed she wasn't into it, so on to the next.

Now 1 month after she cancels I get a text out of blue apologizing again and asking if I still want to go out?

Not sure how to handle or proceed as I don't ever settle for second fiddle and I'm about to go on date 3 with new chick I kinda like so far

Any thoughts?
Keep her on the back burner and make her second fiddle to this other chick. Two can play at that game.

Seriously speaking I have a chick that flaked on me, but it was legit and I was cool about it and date arranged for Fri.

If it bothered you and you are asking this question I would turn her down.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thx for the advise...
I understand that sht comes up, but 1 month? I mean no one is that busy. If ur interested and had to cancel 10 min before with a lame excuse it just seems like u would follow up a few days later...

She's def cute but I'm not all about wasting a bunch of my time just for a lay

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Thx for the advise...
I understand that sht comes up, but 1 month? I mean no one is that busy. If ur interested and had to cancel 10 min before with a lame excuse it just seems like u would follow up a few days later...

I know one girl whose house caught fire and her kitchen was basically destroyed. That'll occupy a month. I know a girl's dad died. That can occupy a month. So can an abusive boyfriend, or a car accident, fuck she may be bit by a rattlesnake.

Here's the real lesson: stop going for the number first. The number is not the goal, the lay is the goal. Fuck her right off the bat and you are far more likely to get a text a week later.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 12:33 am 

Often if a chick waits a long time to text you back (like a month or longer) they liked you but had a guy they were at least somewhat serious about. When they guy is gone they will send out text to other guys that have been interested in.

Go out with her, fuck her, and be happy about it :P

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:42 am 

Quote:
Thx for the advise...

Well you know there is this thing called emotions... they tend to effect you following a relationship with a someone you care about deeply. Perhaps she wasn't ready for it bro...

If you are going to next a girl everytime she doesn't pick up, you're going to waste a lot of phone numbers and opportunities by simply not being like whatever it's chill life happens.

It's like you take it personal and act like a middleschool kid when someone "disrespects" you... grow up bro, it's not about you sometimes... sometimes life just happens.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So funny how these forums can be... I didn't react to the canceled date, I just didn't throw out a time to reschedule as a last min cancel is disrespectful, but yes shit happens. I also don't waste time chasing chicks that aren't interested, I don't pout or get mad, I just have too much other shit going on to worry about a girl that's not into it.

I just assumed I would hear from her sooner than a month

The flaming me for moving on is too funny, esp since non of u guys even knew how bad the excuse was.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

oh dont care about her, lets create a post about her...

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
So funny how these forums can be... I didn't react to the canceled date, I just didn't throw out a time to reschedule as a last min cancel is disrespectful, but yes shit happens. I also don't waste time chasing chicks that aren't interested, I don't pout or get mad, I just have too much other shit going on to worry about a girl that's not into it.

The flaming me for moving on is too funny, esp since non of u guys even knew how bad the excuse was.
Shit happens. I wouldnt trust her excuse, and most likely she wasnt that busy. Chicks have shit going on...maybe she realized she wasnt ready to date, maybe she was dating a new guy, felt like she didnt want to complicate it so bailed, things didnt work and now she's back. Personally, unless a chick really flakes, ie has you waiting at a place, I dont care. Thats just dating to me, and tbh sometimes I'd like a chick one day and not really feel it the next, then want to see her later on. It's the dating game and I dont take how a chick feels one day or the other personally. If she's apologizing, just say "how about you make dinner for me." Use the new dynamic to save time and pick a night when you have nothing else going on.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 am 

Quote:

I'm not flaming you for moving on, I'm flaming you for actin like an arrogant ass. Pay attention.

Yes you saying she was disrespectful is a reaction. Obviously you reacted, deleted her phone number and felt disrespected.

I don't need to know the excuse, if a girl Cancels I don't take it personal I give it 1-2 more tries and then I delete her, but I don't feel disrespected when a girl has shit happen in her life... because that's life.

I don't need to know what happened... you were butthurt she cancelled that's obvious. You over reacted.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:11 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The fact that you noticed this means you don't have the abundance you want. So meet more women.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

And now you are mad that some of the advice points out that you behaved childishly.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 1:39 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Tell her sorry, that you are currently seeing someone. Tell her, "Who knows, maybe at some point in the future we can get together." It's mostly an honest answer, and it doesn't burn any bridges. But more importantly, it makes you seem hard to get and you maintain your frame of not being the type of guy that takes scraps and leftovers.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 pm 
Read My Book

Do you only date virgins? You've been second fiddle before.

I personally have to 1 and done flake rule, but depending on your expirience you should probably go out with the chick and see what you think. Don't get too hyped off date 3 girl yet. It's early on and she's not your girlfriend yet. Being out with this new girl will definitely give you more perspective on the current girl. Use that. Make sure you're making the right decision.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com