How to get laid with a girl who's not single?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 126 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread to post this, however I have a blank when it comes to overcoming the bridge of ''I have a bf I can't cheat on him''.

There're some situations that clearly shows a strong attraction between some ''not-single'' girls and me but I can't seem to figure out how to lock up her ''logical brain'' and simply give herself up to the sexual temptations and signals that are right there. It's a loss of oppurtunities that I can't avert my eyes on (I can see the signals like flashlights!) But giving up to my impatience or frustration, sometimes I just say it frankly, that I want her with the intent to let her know that I don't give a crap about her stable/unstable relationship plain and simple. However that only does the opposite effect cause I see them a little more on their guard. I don't try to be pushy nor needy though, I tried to back off for a while, ease up the sexual tension, and they seem to approach me like all was forgave and forgotten; and the flirts go on. Like rebooting a CUP. It's strange to me, and I wanna crack this mystery. But more importantly I want some heads up on what I do wrong and how I should proceed to be more successful.

Clearly, some women will say ''yeah there are a few friends, co-workers etc.. that I'm thinking about getting laid with a lot... but I'm NOT going to cross that line''. Yeah well you all know, the typical ''good girl'' answer. But to me, it only means there's way around it but I'm not doing it right.

Thanks!

Last edited by overworm on Thu May 11, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:04 pm 

Moved to General questions.

Please read the forum rules the Lounge is for discussion of theory or new takes on old theories not for beginners questions.

Keeps the forum clean and looking good. ;)

Thanks Moderator Staff

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Moved to General questions.

Please read the forum rules the Lounge is for discussion of theory or new takes on old theories not for beginners questions.

Keeps the forum clean and looking good. ;)

Thanks Moderator Staff
Ok thanks!

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You get women who have bf's the same way you get women who don't have bf's.

There is no "trick", no "magic text":

1. Get your ass to the gym. Have a better body than her bf. under 60 grams of carbs a day to remove the carb bloat 90% of men have in the U.S. (fat video game player soft face). Studies conclude women have more flings with muscular men (the desire to get fucked by a bull elk, and not their lame spike buck bf).

2. Emotionally-centered (no over contact, not lingering, no blow ups), by being a chilled guy.

3. Confidence.

4. Indifference, but not cold. Use shocking honesty which is known as "wit". Playfulness, teasing.

5. Focus on your career.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You get women who have bf's the same way you get women who don't have bf's.

There is no "trick", no "magic text":

1. Get your ass to the gym. Have a better body than her bf. under 60 grams of carbs a day to remove the carb bloat 90% of men have in the U.S. (fat video game player soft face). Studies conclude women have more flings with muscular men (the desire to get fucked by a bull elk, and not their lame spike buck bf).

2. Emotionally-centered (no over contact, not lingering, no blow ups), by being a chilled guy.

3. Confidence.

4. Indifference, but not cold. Use shocking honesty which is known as "wit". Playfulness, teasing.

5. Focus on your career.

Thanks for the good tips, it's all cute and all but I'd like to have a second opinion about this matter.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

It's not meant to be cute.

When you master those steps, you get out of your head, and stop looking for jedi-mindtrick bullshit like your original post.

Approach the women, exchange numbers if they're receptive, set up an invite to your house. They won't go out in public with you for obvious reasons.

Also, never bring up their relationship. That's incredibly stupid.

Fitness will help you get past the "jedi mind trick" quest. Dominant males speak not only with their mouths, but with their bodies and posture as well.

https://scienceblog.com/13670/muscular- ... s-affairs/
Quote:
In a similar study, Frederick and Haselton asked 60 undergraduate males an additional question: How many affairs had they had with women who already had a boyfriend at the time of the affair? Muscularity mattered here as well. The more muscular individuals were twice as likely as their less well-built peers to have hooked up with someone else’s sweetheart.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

By seducing them.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

By seducing them.

Yeah re-thinking about it, you two are both right. In spite of me, seeing the signals and seducing them, perhaps I'm too much of a dimwitt to get it done, cause I did approach them and they did give me their numbers even after one of those women verbally stated that she had a bf before handed it over to me. I that point, I'm flirting with them by calling or texting them, so far they respond positively, and then I tried to invite them to my place or ask them if I can drop by, but they keep bringing up that ''I have a bf'' BS.

I can read between the lines and I confront them openly when I tell them what I want. But there's something I'm doing wrong and that's what I need to get fixed. I wasn't trying to look for any mind tricks or wtv (I don't know where you get that). I'm just trying to analyze the situation and understand what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: With all do respect to both of you guys, I'm not trying to act arrogant in my posts. I'm sorry if it sounds that way but that wasn't my intention. I respect you have years of game under your belt and hope you could give me a some of your wisdom...

Last edited by overworm on Thu May 11, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm too much of a dimwitt to get it done

Don't be hard on yourself, a lot of women simply won't cheat and are good gf's.
Quote:
cause I did approached them and they did give me their numbers even after one of those women verbally stated that she had a bf before handed it over to me.
That's hilarious. A woman who gives you her number while having a bf wants it pretty bad. Still, she's probably conflicted.

Quote:
I that point, I'm flirting with them by calling or texting them, so far they respond positively, and then I tried to invite them to my place or ask them if I can drop by, but they keep bringing up that ''I have a bf'' BS.

How old are these women, BTW?

They could also just be using your for attention/validation. There are women who are bored with the sex in their relationship, but are still very much emotionally-invested. They'll use men or "orbiters" in this way to fulfill a need without ever touching you. Next these women immediately.

Quote:
I can read between the lines and I confront them openly when I tell them what I want. But there's something I'm doing wrong and that's what I need to get fixed.

It's a number's game.

All you can do is be confident and go for what you want in a fun way. Also, beware of over-contacting them. Remember that they probably gave you their number because they're under-stimulated in their relationship (too many movie pizza nights, sex getting worse, etc). Bring up "fun" a lot, to contrast with her boring relationship. Be positive, always, pluck her from the mundane. Never debbie downer, never meta-talk, never talk about her relationship or her man.

An ideal exchange via text after you get a number from a taken girl:

You: Hey, this is XXX. Up to anything fun?
Her: Haha, I wish.
You: Cool. Let's hang out later, around 10. I think we'dhave a blast.
Her: I have a boyfriend.
You: Let's get into trouble, then. The good and crazy fun kind.
Her: I don't know. What do you have in mind?
You: Everything.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

what is the likelihood that a woman who has a long distance relationship might be open to dating? i'm pretty inexperienced in this area unfortunately, can any guys chime in on this?

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:47 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
what is the likelihood that a woman who has a long distance relationship might be open to dating? i'm pretty inexperienced in this area unfortunately, can any guys chime in on this?
It's highly likely. Monogamous LDR's rarely work because of the effort involved to make them work is exhausting.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:54 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I'm not sure if I'm on the right thread to post this, however I have a blank when it comes to overcoming the bridge of ''I have a bf I can't cheat on him''.

There're some situations that clearly shows a strong attraction between some ''not-single'' girls and me but I can't seem to figure out how to lock up her ''logical brain'' and simply give herself up to the sexual temptations and signals that are right there. It's a loss of oppurtunities that I can't avert my eyes on (I can see the signals like flashlights!) But giving up to my impatience or frustration, sometimes I just say it frankly, that I want her with the intent to let her know that I don't give a crap about her stable/unstable relationship plain and simple. However that only does the opposite effect cause I see them a little more on their guard. I don't try to be pushy nor needy though, I tried to back off for a while, ease up the sexual tension, and they seem to approach me like all was forgave and forgotten; and the flirts go on. Like rebooting a CUP. It's strange to me, and I wanna crack this mystery. But more importantly I want some heads up on what I do wrong and how I should proceed to be more successful.

Clearly, some women will say ''yeah there are a few friends, co-workers etc.. that I'm thinking about getting laid with a lot... but I'm NOT going to cross that line''. Yeah well you all know, the typical ''good girl'' answer. But to me, it only means there's way around it but I'm not doing it right.

Thanks!
Are you actually meeting up with these women after getting the phone number?