Woman changing up the meetup time and location intentionally

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 118 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:29 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so this has happened to me before but it is a rare occurrence.

I sarged another woman recently and the interaction went really well. We smiled and made good eye contact and seemed to be hitting it off well.

Last night, I set up a time and place to meet her and she agreed. This afternoon, she messaged me again saying "Ok, as planned I will meet you a "____" at "__o'clock". I look forward to seeing you soon, bye for now!

So either, she is really forgetful or juggling some men herself because not only was the time off by an hour...the location was completely different from what we agreed on last night?

The annoying thing is that she is the one that suggested the original time and place...yet she is getting it mixed up the very next day?

I'm starting to think another possibility is that she is intentionally trying to fuck with me and waste my time? For example if I go to meet her at point B at the new time she mentioned, she won't be there and use the excuse later that we were supposed to meet at point A (the original plan) at the original mentioned time.

I messaged her back to confirm that we will meet at the original planned location and when and that I am even alright with meeting her at the newly suggested location an hour later, but of course no reply...I think she must be fucking with me.

I don't know, the situation just seems really strange to me and wanted to see if any other guys have experienced this behavior from women before?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:16 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why don't you ask her that?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Why don't you ask her that?
Well, the last time I asked a woman this, it did no good. The woman just got pissy with me and said something like, "don't ever message me again" lol.

I didn't even get shitty with the woman from this previous situation. I literally just asked her why she is confused about the time and place of the meet up and she just illogically freaked out.

This woman might finally have her shit together but maybe she is on drugs or something. I mention this because she made things even more confusing since I created this post.

So after I said that I could meet up with her at the new location or the original location, she messaged me back saying she is on the way and running late and if she can meet me an hour later today...then I messaged her saying that it is Thursday today and we made a plan to meet Friday.

She once again messaged me apologizing and that she is in fact ok on the original time and location tomorrow...but I'm not holding my breath at all because she seems like a mental trainwreck.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ok, so we met up tonight and hooked up 3 times at a love hotel. Turned out last night she was just super busy at work and lacking on sleep, so she was technically "out of it".

So that clears up the situation, but I'm sure there are dramatic women that do this kind of stuff intentionally to mess with men.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I find it funny how unenthusiastic you sound about the fact that you expected this girl was fucking with you, but it turned out you fucked. And then you go on to say that I'm sure other women do this kinda shit.

You've got a negative mindset there, if you keep looking for then negative you'll find it via what psychologists call the Pygmalion effect. Have some gratitude and realize that this was an awesome experience with a fun girl and there was no subterfuge or backstabbing.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Ok, so we met up tonight and hooked up 3 times at a love hotel. Turned out last night she was just super busy at work and lacking on sleep, so she was technically "out of it".

So that clears up the situation, but I'm sure there are dramatic women that do this kind of stuff intentionally to mess with men.

see not all women are the same lol! you have to stop visualizing negative scenarios in your head it is what it is.
even when she gave you the wrong time and place the right thing to do was to ask her politely regarding of the outcome why she changed the whole thing.
good for you everything went well.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

And my post was just going to be that no, no woman has ever done that to me. So I think everything is about square now.

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
And my post was just going to be that no, no woman has ever done that to me. So I think everything is about square now.
it happened to me a couple times, turned out the girl/s had another date and they got confused and send the wrong text to me both of them ended up ditching me. enough to say that I never talked/texted with them again
but as a good wanna be pick up guy I never let that bother me at all and I kept gaming women.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I find it funny how unenthusiastic you sound about the fact that you expected this girl was fucking with you, but it turned out you fucked. And then you go on to say that I'm sure other women do this kinda shit.

You've got a negative mindset there, if you keep looking for then negative you'll find it via what psychologists call the Pygmalion effect. Have some gratitude and realize that this was an awesome experience with a fun girl and there was no subterfuge or backstabbing.
Yes, you are right. I apologize for coming off super negative. I definitely did enjoy the night with her.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

see not all women are the same lol! you have to stop visualizing negative scenarios in your head it is what it is.
even when she gave you the wrong time and place the right thing to do was to ask her politely regarding of the outcome why she changed the whole thing.
good for you everything went well.
Yes, thanks man.

As for women, yes I have definitely met a lot of very different women.

Things worked out because I remained polite to her. Things definitely would have ended badly if I assumed she was causing drama and messaged her about that.