Rare to convert a girl from uninterested to interested?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

How often do you guys get negative vibes from a woman (boredom, dislike, disinterest, etc) you introduced yourself to and then end up sleeping with or dating them?

From personal experience (which I have a decent amount of), if you introduce yourself to a woman at a bar (or even on a dating app), and she seems disinterested in the first minute of talking to her, she will pretty much always stay that way.

When I was younger I used to waste time on these women, trying to be cocky funny, interesting, mysterious, fun, etc etc. Now I usually just move on til I find a woman who's interested.

I'm not saying that it's impossible. I'm just saying that maybe the odds are like 1 in 20 that you can truly change a woman's mind. What do you guys think? Then again maybe that's what being a PUA is, making women interested in you who otherwise wouldn't be, but I digress.

Last edited by backIntheGame91 on Sun May 14, 2017 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Fully agree. If a girl is initially negative towards you, she's not likely to change her mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This post makes the false assumption that a first impression itself is beyond your control.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
This post makes the false assumption that a first impression itself is beyond your control.
When did I say or imply that? I'm all about improving inner and outer game to the point that the first impression is me putting my very best self forward. I absolutely have a lot of control over first impressions.

What I was trying to say in my post is, if your first impression does not go well for whatever reason (you're not her type physically, she hates how your voice sounds, she thinks you're dressed funny, she's having a bad night, etc), then you are way more likely to get laid if you go to talk to any other chick in the bar. And I'm genuinely interested if there are people here who claim that they can, with good probability, change a woman's mind and how they do it.

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

If she's uninterested in person and it's a first impression then the situation can definitely be salvaged. I once met a girl and had about a 15 minute interaction with her and she said no to giving me her number the first 2 times. She eventually did though. It just took some trust building to get her to reach that point.

You can't win em all though. If a girl isn't interested, that's it. On Tinder it's more difficult because it's a lot easier for them not to respond or just delete you.

I find if you know a girl for a long time then your chances increase. This is more the case with girls that you might work with, have mutual friends with, have classes with, etc. There was once a girl I knew for years - we went to school together. I had a crush on her when I was young, like 11 years old. She was not interested. You can't do anything at that age anyway lmao. I switched schools for grades 7-9 and returned to her school from grades 10-12. When I returned she was even more attractive. I didn't pursue her though because she was never interested. It wasn't until grade 12 then we started hanging out a lot and I still wasn't really trying for her, but I guess that attracted her to me and we ended up going to prom together and hooking up. It's always great when you close a girl you had a crush on for so long.

Jeez really throwing it back with that story. That's from my experience though.

Best of luck, brother. Cheers

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 1:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
When did I say or imply that? I'm all about improving inner and outer game to the point that the first impression is me putting my very best self forward. I absolutely have a lot of control over first impressions.

What I was trying to say in my post is, if your first impression does not go well for whatever reason (you're not her type physically, she hates how your voice sounds, she thinks you're dressed funny, she's having a bad night, etc), then you are way more likely to get laid if you go to talk to any other chick in the bar. And I'm genuinely interested if there are people here who claim that they can, with good probability, change a woman's mind and how they do it.

Very rarely do you get those negative knee jerk reactions unless you are doing something wrong. Brush your teeth, shower, use deodorant, and wear clothes that are clean, fit you properly, and aren't five years old.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:35 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Very rarely do you get those negative knee jerk reactions unless you are doing something wrong.
Agreed. "Something wrong" also meaning verbal direct approaches which require no brains or elegance. As opposed to nonverbal direct approaches where she knows what's up but at least you're being normal and providing some mystery. But in the case that she does react this way, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Move on and embrace abundance.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Very rarely do you get those negative knee jerk reactions unless you are doing something wrong.
Agreed. "Something wrong" also meaning verbal direct approaches which require no brains or elegance. As opposed to nonverbal direct approaches where she knows what's up but at least you're being normal and providing some mystery. But in the case that she does react this way, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Move on and embrace abundance.
I'm doing verbal direct approaches almost exclusively (saying hi, introducing myself, asking a couple normal questions before being funny/maybe a bit cocky and escalating)- maybe that's the problem. I've never heard of a non verbal direct approach. Can you explain, oceanx?

But I also wouldn't consider boredom or disinterest a knee jerk reaction. Are the two of you implying most women you talk to are interested in you? I would say 1 in 5 is interested in me to some extent and 1 in 10 is very interested.

Also, DJ_Z, I assure you I'm showered, fashionable but not overly so, and generally cover all the basics ( wearing deodorant, etc.) I'm no PUA but am def not an AFC who's approaching without deodorant.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:34 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

How you say it is more important than what you say so that she knows very well that you're interested. Speak to her like she's your g/f, in a socially calibrated manner.