She won't respond to my text

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Saturday night my wing and I went out to our local bar to throw some lines out and mess around. I got shot down once trying the "93% of girls masturbate in the shower" line, and then I met this HB8. She's Croatian like me. Croatian girls tend to go for Croatian guys. We flirted, laughed and she even bought me a shot of jager. I disarmed her friends when they came over wondering who the fuck I was. She took my number and texted her name, then my wing and I went to a different bar. So today is Sunday. I called her around 5 o'clock (to stand out, cuz who calls anymore?).. No answer. So I sent her a text, "We're going out tomorrow". Now it's 10:30 and I've got no response. Did I hit her up too soon? Is this salvageable? If I was to send another text at this point what should I say? I obviously don't wanna come off as desperate. Tbh I don't care much what happens but I feel like this is a good opportunity to learn something. Critique me.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:36 am 

Quote:
Saturday night my wing and I went out to our local bar to throw some lines out and mess around. I got shot down once trying the "93% of girls masturbate in the shower" line, and then I met this HB8. She's Croatian like me. Croatian girls tend to go for Croatian guys. We flirted, laughed and she even bought me a shot of jager. I disarmed her friends when they came over wondering who the fuck I was. She took my number and texted her name, then my wing and I went to a different bar. So today is Sunday. I called her around 5 o'clock (to stand out, cuz who calls anymore?).. No answer. So I sent her a text, "We're going out tomorrow". Now it's 10:30 and I've got no response. Did I hit her up too soon? Is this salvageable? If I was to send another text at this point what should I say? I obviously don't wanna come off as desperate. Tbh I don't care much what happens but I feel like this is a good opportunity to learn something. Critique me.
Well for one.. yes, you did hit her up too soon.

Unless you already made plans initially it's a little too soon.

So what if you think it stands out? Women like convenience... texting is easy. It's not about what you think. Texting is easy and fun and if you do it right you'll stand out anyways.

Why the hell are you telling her "we're going out tomorrow."? Why not talk to her get a conversation going... you know once she is responsive to you, then go ahead and ask away. However you just straight demanded her come out with you tomorrow... women have lives... people have lives. You showed no consideration or thought for what she has going on.

Don't text her until Wednesday... this time start it out with" whoops... I meant to text my buddy, I didn't realize i sent you this. How's it going?"

This will disarm your obviously demanding and yes NEEDY style.

You didn't have enough rapport for you to just demand a hang out. You should re-establish connection first then go for meet up, however you had no calibration at all. It's chill bro we all fuck up it's how we learn.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I appreciate the slap in the nuts haha, I needed that. I'll take your advice. Cheers!