Premature Ejaculation and Tantra

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 128 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey.

I'm having major issues lasting with the gf which puts me in a lower place than her every time it happens which absolutely sucks. Has anyone used tantric techniques to last longer?

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:49 pm 

Quote:
Hey.

I'm having major issues lasting with the gf which puts me in a lower place than her every time it happens which absolutely sucks. Has anyone used tantric techniques to last longer?
You need to work on your fitness level... cardio is important when it comes to stamina. If you run or swim or whatever 20-30 minutes a couple of times a week along with below you're stamina will increase and your libido will increase.

You also need to weight life 3 times a week. The weight lifting will create more hormones, including testosterone which obviously will increase your libido, the stronger your libido the higher your stamina will be.

So I'm talking about 5 total work outs a week lasting about 4-5 hours. DOn't forget a good regiment of vitamins to increase your to your bodies needs, I can't tell you what you need but here is what I take: Optimen, 1000mg Omega 3 fish oil, vitamin D3 4000, vitamin c 500 mg, calcium magnesium, potassium, and prim rose

Note: some of my regime is because I understand that it helps your brain avoid depression. I'm also on a diet that doesn't have much calcium. This isn't for everyone it's made for me and my needs.

One of the biggest and most important things for you is deadlifts, kettle bell swings to get those hamstrings and core stronger so that you have the fitness level to last a long time. When you have that all worked out everything will take care of itself for the most part.

However if you suffer from a worse form of premature ejaculation you may need to look into psychological methods. Normally when you work this out everything takes care of itself... wait 4 weeks or so before giving up as that's when your increases will be much better and your sexual performance should be better.

As your hormones and testosterone increases you'll be more animalistic and more raw which often times gets you to last long.

From a psychological perspective:

-Don't focus on how good it feels to you, or how sexy she is... focus on how good you're making her feel.
-You shouldn't be all focused on how sexy she is or how attractive she is... be focused on how dominant and sexy YOU are. Not in a weird way... I mean focus on being dominant and sexy... throwing her around, pulling her hair, pinning her down...Remember that.

Don't forget we all have moments, the big thing you want to do is learn alternative routes to get her off too... such as eating her pussy or fingering her, or hell her sucking your cock. You don't have to make her cum on your cock... if you're about to cum pull out and start eating her pussy for a second... once you're ready go back to work. It's a tactic many of us use... that way we can keep her going and don't have to last a ridiculous amount of time. As time goes on you will begin to last for longer and longer... eventually a quickie will be 30-45 minutes... lol my ex goes lets have a quickie... 45 minutes later... she's like it's a quickie.

Just takes time and more sex to be honest... hotter sex where you are more masculine and aggressive in nature.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com