holding hands, is it cheesy or smooth?

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What do you guys think? When you are on a first or second date with a woman that you're into do you think holding her hand while walking in the park/taking a stroll is a good idea? or does it convey that you seek exclusiveness early on and therefore is not a good idea?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:07 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I don't really do it.

That said, it's neither cheesy nor smooth. And it doesn't convey anything. Isolated actions can mean 1000 different things. A cluster of actions gives meaning, not one on it's own.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't really do it.

That said, it's neither cheesy nor smooth. And it doesn't convey anything. Isolated actions can mean 1000 different things. A cluster of actions gives meaning, not one on it's own.
Isolated actions on there own don't convey anything? I have to disagree with you man, that would
mean that I could just punch some random guy in the face for no reason and it wouldn't convey anything.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think holding hands is for fags

jk

What I mean is, hold her hand in an alpha way like "lets go dance, ho'" and pull her by her hand. Now strolling around while holding hands is nice when you wanna reward her compliance with some affection, but should only be done after awhile. Also, be the one who ends the kino interaction.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:42 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There's game theory as to why holding hands is a bad thing, at least prior to the last phase of seduction. It's because it takes away from the push/pull and sexual tension. Prolonged physical contact is not recommended. Also, it's kind of a beta wimpy way to engage a woman in physical contact because it's the least non-threatening and invasive. I'm mean it's barely a step up from a handshake. And I'm not talking about taking her by the hand and leading her somewhere briefly. I'm talking about holding hands during a long walk on the beach or something. If you guys are that comfortable together physically, you should be making out at that point...at a minimum.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
What do you guys think? When you are on a first or second date with a woman that you're into do you think holding her hand while walking in the park/taking a stroll is a good idea? or does it convey that you seek exclusiveness early on and therefore is not a good idea?

I respect all opinions but I like to hold hands and usually I don't need to be even a date, if the girl allows me to I hold her hands I see it a way to fast escalating,a lot of girls like that they feel protected and you are showing
confidence not being afraid of what you want,(which is getting in her pants) not perfect technique but so far it has worked for me a lot of times.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:20 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Isolated actions on there own don't convey anything? I have to disagree with you man, that would
mean that I could just punch some random guy in the face for no reason and it wouldn't convey anything.
It ultimately doesn't convey anything in regards to how you feel about him nor if you want a long term enemy, but either way you're taking it out of context.

Holding hands is acceptable and seen as normal in seduction. I was addressing your question within the same bounds of normality. Punching a random guy is not normal.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Some sound advice on this topic. Yea, I can see how holding her hand to lead her somewhere for a brief moment would be attractive to the girl, I just think if you are on a date walking in the park with her, it would seem kind of friendzoneish to simply walk next to her and talk with no physical touching.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Some sound advice on this topic. Yea, I can see how holding her hand to lead her somewhere for a brief moment would be attractive to the girl, I just think if you are on a date walking in the park with her, it would seem kind of friendzoneish to simply walk next to her and talk with no physical touching.
You walk with your GIRLFRIEND holding hands, not with some new person you just started seeing.

I'm not saying to don't touch her. I'm saying the opposite. Holding hands is too passive. I might grab her hand and lead her, then loosen my grip to see if she holds on. That would be a ioi type thing, a way to calibrate where you are at with your kino.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:43 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

You get the girl comfortable hand holding so when you isolate her you can use her hand to rub on your cock. Hand holding builds comfort faster and surely than some verbal-induced emotional connection gimmick.

It's oxytocin release. Besides, if you can lead the girl towards mutual seduction and escalation instead of into a one-sided seduction and escalation, then your job will be a lot more easier.

The moral reasoning behind hand holding is that you want to convey (nonverbally) your honest intention that you want the girl to feel comfortable holding your body parts. But of course, seduction is mostly functional. If you can't use hand holding to seduce, use something else.

Bottomline: Test a no hand holding approach first on ten girls then test a hand holding approach on another set of ten girls. Compare which approach leads to a better result for you. Adapt what works for you and dump what doesn't work for you.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

jk

What I mean is, hold her hand in an alpha way like "lets go dance, ho'" and pull her by her hand. Now strolling around while holding hands is nice when you wanna reward her compliance with some affection, but should only be done after awhile. Also, be the one who ends the kino interaction.
Did you take that house maid in an "Alpha Way" yet?

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:15 pm 

Holding hands is a natural zoological nonverbal step in the courtship process.

I personally use it to my advantage to lead. However it's not like I go around holding girls hands.

It's not like you should hold her hand like a girlfriend but if you're dancing on a dance floor using it to lead her to grab a drink or isolate yes absolutely...

Holding her hand can be one thing or another.

I personally use it depending on the girl... for some they need that aspect for others it's like lets not get intimate now it's just fucking.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

Believe it or not.....

Sometimes girls LIKE cheesy, goofy. corny, sweet gestures.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's fine if you do it right. Taking a girls hand in the club and leading her around the venue for example...

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:07 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

jk

Did you take that house maid in an "Alpha Way" yet?
Hey calm down there bub, she was sick last time I saw her and I sometimes go a week or two without seeing her. Lets see how this goes.