Really basic question ... college library

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 121 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:49 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So,

Let's say I'm in a library at a medical school I don't even go to. And I don't know anyone there. And I'm 15 years older than the coeds there.

But I see one of them sitting by herself who looks at me a lot.

What's the protocol for sitting at her table? Just sit down? Ask "is it cool if I sit here first?"

Then what?

Just sit there and study or try to talk to her? It's a library.

It's super quiet. There are a lot of couples there who just meet there regularly and just study without saying a word to each other except to whisper hello and goodbye.

Anyone familiar with this venue?

I ran into a guy friend I knew and even he didn't want me to talk to him in the library. We had to schedule a ping-pong game and talk then.

If I don't know these people from a class I'm taking with them, let alone attending the same school, isn't it kind of rude to bother total strangers?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:00 pm 
King Among Mortals

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:12 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
That's pretty good but isn't that a lot of work? Lol.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
That's pretty good but isn't that a lot of work? Lol.
I'm sure your efforts will be rewarded.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
This is so win. I hope guys who are struggling or just learning see why this is so good. Its fun, imaginative, takes some effort, demonstrates confidence and doesn't take itself too serious. Would it work? Who knows? But this is the kind of creativity that everyone needs to develop to be consistently successful in seduction. This is the kind of shit that puts a smile on a girl's face and let's them open up themselves to be approached. And the best part is, her reaction is likely to mirror this creativity, so you won't likely get a simple "no" which means potential interaction after the response.

If you wanna be a better PUA, work on being able to come up with stuff like this in the moment. This is gold.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

That note is so fucking cringeworthy, yet completely in line with the kind of shit I expect to see on this site. First off direct approaches are generally garbage because you are basically spinning the roulette wheel of looks. Does she find you good looking? Then she may go for it and you can show up in a forum pretending your being direct was somehow awe inspiring to her...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
But I see one of them sitting by herself who looks at me a lot.
Here's the key. Reading the girl.
Quote:
That note is so fucking cringeworthy,
To you. Yeah I get that, but not to nerdy hot girl wasting her Friday night in the library, reading a Harlequin.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you go there a lot just forget it if you don't want to be branded as "that guy." As tough as it may be to resist their "making eyes" at you or even when they open you.

If you're never going back there again, and the library is no talking allowed whatsoever, then slipping her a note might have to suffice.

Alternatively, whisper to her "i wanna ask you a question out there where we can talk," with the two of you walking over to a talking area.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:20 am 

Quote:
That note is so fucking cringeworthy, yet completely in line with the kind of shit I expect to see on this site. First off direct approaches are generally garbage because you are basically spinning the roulette wheel of looks. Does she find you good looking? Then she may go for it and you can show up in a forum pretending your being direct was somehow awe inspiring to her...
Indirect is a waste of time imo. Indirect is for men not confident in themselves or the moment, that's also the style of females in the courtship process. They show passive interest, we as men are expected to be assertive and show our overt interest.

The problem with indirect is quite simple, it makes you the female in the courtship process. Showing overt interest is for men, showing passive is for women. It's fairly simple and very obvious in any nonverbal study of body language.

There is a difference between coming on strong and simply showing no risk over interest and asserting it as a male.

You can walk up and pretend that a girl doesn't know she's attracted to you within the first 5 seconds she sees you but the reality is... she knows when you walk up based on your style, body language, "aura", whether she is interested in them. Now yes your words can certainly help and certainly hurt, however she knows right away whether you're worth a conversation... that said you can simply ask for a conversation if you want to show some interest but not be overwhelmingly overt.

I cringe so much when I see people advertise and market indirect to heavily... I too was a big proponent and yes different moments you use different tactics but... overall make sure you are the male in the interaction so that it can go how it's suppose to.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:33 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Indirect is a waste of time imo. Indirect is for men not confident in themselves or the moment, that's also the style of females in the courtship process. They show passive interest, we as men are expected to be assertive and show our overt interest.

The problem with indirect is quite simple, it makes you the female in the courtship process. Showing overt interest is for men, showing passive is for women. It's fairly simple and very obvious in any nonverbal study of body language.

There is a difference between coming on strong and simply showing no risk over interest and asserting it as a male.

You can walk up and pretend that a girl doesn't know she's attracted to you within the first 5 seconds she sees you but the reality is... she knows when you walk up based on your style, body language, "aura", whether she is interested in them. Now yes your words can certainly help and certainly hurt, however she knows right away whether you're worth a conversation... that said you can simply ask for a conversation if you want to show some interest but not be overwhelmingly overt.

I cringe so much when I see people advertise and market indirect to heavily... I too was a big proponent and yes different moments you use different tactics but... overall make sure you are the male in the interaction so that it can go how it's suppose to.
How come PUA's like Mystery get laid then? MM is the most indirect thing I can imagine. You basically never show interest, only showing some when she complies something to you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:11 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How come PUA's like Mystery get laid then? MM is the most indirect thing I can imagine. You basically never show interest, only showing some when she complies something to you.

Indirect can work regularly but keep in mind mystery proves to be a horrible role model. He wasn't happy, had low self-esteem, couldnt function in a relationship (even friendship), consistently sabotaged himself. He also had a false sense of confidence and laundry list of other issues.

Now if you think you need to lie, cheat, or change who you are/how you come across fine... Go ahead.

Myself i think that his style is missing a lot of important aspects. Including spersonal improvement and development. Anytime you feel you need to wear some ridiculous hat to get attention it shows issues.

If you simply learn to flirt and approach 10 women a day you will do just as fine as learning mystery method. If you improve yourself, have a sense of style, high self-confidence, self-esteem... Add some sexual skills and escalation skills you will do better than Mystery Method will ever let you be.... Your life will also be better all around from how you feel on a day to day basis to what you accomplish in it to the experiences you have.

The thing is life isn't just about getting laid it's about much more than you using some method to get sex. However often times we fall into this well it'll get me laid that'll make me happy the reality is if you're not happy before you get laid you're not going to be happy after you get laid.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The fact that poetic references fucking aura is one more reason to never listen to him lol. Pickup is so much worse when jackasses try to make it more than it is.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:09 am 

Quote:
The fact that poetic references fucking aura is one more reason to never listen to him lol. Pickup is so much worse when jackasses try to make it more than it is.
Yes it's much better to approach women with the intention of being the woman in the courtship processed by passively suggesting your interest. I could be wrong but if you are going to try and get a girl you should probably not be a girl.

When I reference Aura I'm more specifically talking about your attitude your body language as you can see by it being followed by body language. But it's chill don't listen to me because some guy who wants to approach a woman acting like a woman in the process is much better to listen to.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If you go there a lot just forget it if you don't want to be branded as "that guy." As tough as it may be to resist their "making eyes" at you or even when they open you.

If you're never going back there again, and the library is no talking allowed whatsoever, then slipping her a note might have to suffice.

Alternatively, whisper to her "i wanna ask you a question out there where we can talk," with the two of you walking over to a talking area.
Worrying about being branded as "that guy" never got anyone anywhere. Wave at her and whisper hi. Gauge her response. Then ask her if she wants to chat outside. If she agrees to talking outside, there's no clearer indicator of interest than that. If she says no, just say oh I thought you wanted to meet me. Then ask her what's she's studying. Go from there. Jeez.

Just friggin own it. She made eyes at you. You're calling her on it. If she shuts down, no big. Let her off the hook and be cool about it.

Wanna strategize? Let's talk.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

This is what I would do. Grab some book as a prop to validate your reason for being there. Go sit near her, so you are within speaking distance. Don't be all creepy and telegraphed and pull up right beside her either. Act like you just randomly chose to sit there and didn't even notice her at first.

Maybe wait a few minutes for some noise to occur or literally for there to be ANY observational thing that you could make a quip about. She'll laugh guaranteed, simply because you spoke to her all of a sudden and she can tell you were trying to be humorous. Now you have an excuse to engage her in conversation.

You can go with "what are you reading?", and then turn whatever response she gives you as a way to probe into what she is doing for school or work or what she likes to do in her free time. You still have to be interesting though, don't just grill her with one question after another.