How to improve physicality and masculinity?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

1. Especially during night game, I'm hesitant to be physical. I start physical, hug them but then i don't do it enough or go for the make out and end up losing the girl. How can I improve upon that? Any exercise to improve this?

2. Going out solo, I get a bit scared going out solo and not as relaxed. I feel a bit outcome dependent and creepy, which needless to say creeps girls out. Any suggestions on being relaxed when soloing?

3. Masculinity, i have a friend who has more than 100 lays. But he jokes around that if we were gay couple, i be the husband but he says I game like a pussy. Has anybody experience this in their earlier years? And how did they came over it?

4. Holding the frame, again any exercise to improve that?

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

1. Because you are not consistently escalating the entire time. You should always be brushing up against her while walking, put a hand on the small of her back through a door or over a curb, and show her things or run some routine that involves physical contact.

2. It's hard until you get used to it. You just have to keep doing it. Once you are in set and comfortable you won't feel creepy anymore.

3. See item #1.

4. In field practice.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
1. Especially during night game, I'm hesitant to be physical. I start physical, hug them but then i don't do it enough or go for the make out and end up losing the girl. How can I improve upon that? Any exercise to improve this?
Night game is dynamic by definition. You'll almost always lose the girl if things don't move fast.
Quote:
2. Going out solo, I get a bit scared going out solo and not as relaxed. I feel a bit outcome dependent and creepy, which needless to say creeps girls out. Any suggestions on being relaxed when soloing?
Do it enough or become a regular at a given place. Once you know the bartenders or other patrons going out solo isn't solo anymore.
Quote:
3. Masculinity, i have a friend who has more than 100 lays. But he jokes around that if we were gay couple, i be the husband but he says I game like a pussy. Has anybody experience this in their earlier years? And how did they came over it?
Experience with what? This is a vague question at best. And him telling you you'd be the husband makes it even more vague because it suggests you're doing at least something right and we have no clue what you're doing wrong.
Quote:
4. Holding the frame, again any exercise to improve that?
What do you understand by holding the frame?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Practice

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

@RC--right things--i'm generally very relaxed and calm guy. I walk slow and have big demeanor. Many a times, girls are checking me out just because the way i walk.
--not so right things--
my timing is off, i don't know when to hit them(especially when they are high). Probably ties back to being physical.
Leading---i have lost lot of girls when their friends come in and im unable to lead them. Or drop the ball at first obstacle.

Holding the frame-- keeping your mindset regardless. There is new wave saying there are no shit tests. I guess it means you're holding the frame so good, you're an ice man.