I don't blame gold diggers

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 116 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Imagine 2 guys

guy #1 goes to Bloomingdales, picks up a bunch of items without looking at the price, takes out a bunch of hundred dollar bills from his pocket and pays, gets into his Tesla and leaves.

guy #2 goes to Ross, keeps looking at the price tags, thinks it's too expensive, takes a couple of things, goes to the cashier and takes out a few dollar bills from his pocket, decides "you know what? it's too expensive" and leaves without buying anything. Goes to his Toyota and leaves.

Sorry but the first guy is just more sexy. I don't know why, but he is. Can you explain why the first guy seems more sexy, at least to me?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Imagine 2 guys

guy #1 goes to Bloomingdales, picks up a bunch of items without looking at the price, takes out a bunch of hundred dollar bills from his pocket and pays, gets into his Tesla and leaves.

guy #2 goes to Ross, keeps looking at the price tags, thinks it's too expensive, takes a couple of things, goes to the cashier and takes out a few dollar bills from his pocket, decides "you know what? it's too expensive" and leaves without buying anything. Goes to his Toyota and leaves.

Sorry but the first guy is just more sexy. I don't know why, but he is. Can you explain why the first guy seems more sexy, at least to me?
Kind of hard for us to explain why you may think that guy #1 is sexy. That's just your preference.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

#fakepost

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Imagine 2 guys

Kind of hard for us to explain why you may think that guy #1 is sexy. That's just your preference.
so in your opinion, there are girls who think guy #2 is more sexy?

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:43 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Imagine 2 guys

so in your opinion, there are girls who think guy #2 is more sexy?
The examples are silly.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

All other things(looks, charm, physique, libido) being equal, of course a breezy life is more attractive than one where you're constantly worrying about literally everything.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
All other things(looks, charm, physique, libido) being equal, of course a breezy life is more attractive than one where you're constantly worrying about literally everything.
That's the problem of the example, well one of a few problems - this "hypothetical" is specifically described in a way to create a confirmation bias. Tons of people will grab stuff in a store and buy it without thinking twice. Some declare bankruptcy in a year because it turns out that was the mortgage payment pulled out of that wallet.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:22 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Lol, clear troll. Girls have preferences, too. Both guys will get laid if they got their shit together.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I was at McDonalds yesterday all sweaty looking dusty as fuck. I pulled a crumpled bill out of my backpack and started counting all this loose change in my hand like a hobo. Paid and got my McChicken sandwiches and left.

Today I'm going out sarging. Nobody gives a shit what happened at McDonalds yesterday or how I looked paying for my sandwiches.