How do I close her?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 119 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: How do I close her?
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everybody! This is my first post of many to come.

There is this girl that works at a clothing store in whixh I buy most of my clothes. She is really beautiful and my age (19). I have walked in there and talked to her 3 times; the first time a few weeks ago with my friend, the second time yesterday with a few more friends. And today I decided to go there, tell her that I think she's pretty cute and go for a Number close.

However, I went to the store and it's a pretty small store, and it was packed with customers. She ran from the cashier desk to the customers and I couldn't really stop her. So she saw me and was like "oh, are you here again?" and then she went to help some customers. I didn't know what to do so I asked her how she was doing and her boss was giving me this weird look. She didn't have time to talk, so what do I do now??

I have already been there now 3 times, is it too late now to do a number close? What do you guys think? When I have talked with her earlier we're both laughing and having fun. What would you do if you were me?

Post subject: Re: How do I close her?
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Yeah just walk away. If you see her out and about, I say just go ask her out. But don't keep going to her place of work to just randomly talk to her. Regardless of your intentions it will come off creepy as hell.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you man! You are probably right.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
There is this girl that works at a clothing store in whixh I buy most of my clothes. She is really beautiful and my age (19). I have walked in there and talked to her 3 times; the first time a few weeks ago with my friend, the second time yesterday with a few more friends. And today I decided to go there, tell her that I think she's pretty cute and go for a Number close.
That's too often for a clothing store. And cutting it close for a bar.

Quote:
So she saw me and was like "oh, are you here again?"
Wait two months to erase the creepiness, go back in and ask her out. Game other women in the meantime.

EDIT: There's a lesson in here too, that goes back to the "go for it and be direct" thread currently raging (lol).

When you linger, you risk looking emotionally-uncentered (creepy). And you're lingering.

When you meet women, be congruent with your desires and ask them out right away, first time you talk to them.

EDIT: You can also go in sooner if you're with another woman (not a friend, a girl who looks at you fondly and/or touches you).

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A few things going against you here. The first is trying to game hired hands. I don't have a hard and fast rule against it, but it's inherently problematic. The second, is trying to game them when they are busy at work. The third, is waiting too long to game them and making yourself look creepy and stalkerish. You also have to shop and buy shit too, don't just go in there to socialize. She can't know you are in there just for her. It telegraphs intent too much.

Wait a long time like they were saying and then go back in one more time and try to close. In the future, if you know you like her the first time, make your second time count. And don't go at a busy time either. Have your wing come with you and send him off to ask the bossman for help so he doesn't try to cockblock you.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:16 pm 
The Coach

Stop worrying about her phone number and just get her alone so nature can take its course. You're trying to solve the puzzle one piece at a time. Stop making things difficult and just look at the outside of the fucking box.