Need some help

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Need some help
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Long time reader, first time poster. I'm probably not the typical person on here, so I'll give a little background before asking my question. I'm 37, married, in an open relationship, and have been an active participant in the BDSM community for the past 15 years or so, and identify as a dominant. I'm pretty good with women, even though I have almost debilitating AA when apporoaching in public. Most of my 'dates' come from one particular social media site that caters to the BDSM community. I've met several young, attractive partners there, and am overall happy with my current relationship(s) and sex life. About a month ago I started talking to a 21 YO girl on the site who lives about 2 hrs from me. Being from central iowa, this is typical and I don't mind travelling for the right person. Conversation was going well, we were building rapport, and I was escalating, although slowly because she is new and expressed that she was really nervous. She also had a lot of aggressive and overbearing men (which is typical for the site, unfortunately) so I didn't want to scare her off. It usually took her a day or two in between responses. When I mentioned this, she said she was in the middle of moving, a new job, and just started in a nursing program so couldn't get online much. I gave her my cell number and said she could text if it was more convienent. Then nothing for almost a week. I followed up with another email saying that I hope it didn't scare her off by me giving her my number. She responded and said she wasn't ready for that and we picked up where we left off and traded a couple messages over the next week. Then one night I got a message from her at 3 am saying she was all moved into her new place and was looking forward to meeting eventually, but she was really scarred about her feelings of being submissive and could only talk about it when she had been drinking. She also sent a text at the same time, just giving me her number. I responded by text the next day just saying good morning. She says: whose this? I told her and teased her about forgetting she sent me a text in the middle of the night. Then no response. Later that night I sent her another text saying I would respond to her latest email and hoped she was having a good day. I responded on the site as well and have heard nothing since (5 days ago). I can tell she has been online at least once since then, but no repsonse. Now usually I would say Fuck it and move on, but she's a solid 9, and we share a lot of the same kinks, and she can actually hold an intelligent conversation. My theory is that she's just new and nervous, and probably embarrassed by the drunk text. But maybe she's found another, or just not interested. So my question is, where do I go from here? I really want to peruse a relationship, but dont want to come across as needy or pushy. Any advice about next steps, or even where I might have gone wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Need some help
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Long time reader, first time poster. I'm probably not the typical person on here, so I'll give a little background before asking my question. I'm 37, married, in an open relationship, and have been an active participant in the BDSM community for the past 15 years or so, and identify as a dominant. I'm pretty good with women, even though I have almost debilitating AA when apporoaching in public. Most of my 'dates' come from one particular social media site that caters to the BDSM community. I've met several young, attractive partners there, and am overall happy with my current relationship(s) and sex life. About a month ago I started talking to a 21 YO girl on the site who lives about 2 hrs from me. Being from central iowa, this is typical and I don't mind travelling for the right person. Conversation was going well, we were building rapport, and I was escalating, although slowly because she is new and expressed that she was really nervous. She also had a lot of aggressive and overbearing men (which is typical for the site, unfortunately) so I didn't want to scare her off. It usually took her a day or two in between responses. When I mentioned this, she said she was in the middle of moving, a new job, and just started in a nursing program so couldn't get online much. I gave her my cell number and said she could text if it was more convienent. Then nothing for almost a week. I followed up with another email saying that I hope it didn't scare her off by me giving her my number. She responded and said she wasn't ready for that and we picked up where we left off and traded a couple messages over the next week. Then one night I got a message from her at 3 am saying she was all moved into her new place and was looking forward to meeting eventually, but she was really scarred about her feelings of being submissive and could only talk about it when she had been drinking. She also sent a text at the same time, just giving me her number. I responded by text the next day just saying good morning. She says: whose this? I told her and teased her about forgetting she sent me a text in the middle of the night. Then no response. Later that night I sent her another text saying I would respond to her latest email and hoped she was having a good day. I responded on the site as well and have heard nothing since (5 days ago). I can tell she has been online at least once since then, but no repsonse. Now usually I would say Fuck it and move on, but she's a solid 9, and we share a lot of the same kinks, and she can actually hold an intelligent conversation. My theory is that she's just new and nervous, and probably embarrassed by the drunk text. But maybe she's found another, or just not interested. So my question is, where do I go from here? I really want to peruse a relationship, but dont want to come across as needy or pushy. Any advice about next steps, or even where I might have gone wrong would be greatly appreciated.
There is no relationship to peruse, never was. She's a young horny hot girl that expressed a little fantasy got cold feet, and ghosted. End of story.
Quote:
but she's a solid 9
Her and her 100 million twin sisters.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Not worth it.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:58 pm 
Read My Book

Theres a few things here..

1) She's obviously talking to several other men. Im sure you're not the only one emailing her back and forth. And of course ALL of the other men that are writing her are trying to meet up with her as well. "Preying on her youth and lack of experience" if you will. Whether or not thats the case, thats how she sees it. You have to remember when dealing with women Online that there are hundreds of other guys messaging them that are ALL trying to meet up with them and exchange numbers just like you are. The more attractive the girl the more guys, and the more suspicious she has to be.

2) I don't know much of anything about this community, but it appears to me that she's interested in the "idea" and the attention she gets from it, more than actually engaging in it.

3) You're being the typical " Chase because i've invested and want my return kind of guy". She's giving you late responses, no responses, and typical excuses for her wasting your time and you're accepting them all because she's attractive and can have a good conversation through text( even though responses are days apart).

Reality is.. she's hot and you want her because she's dangling the meat in front of your face. So you're jumping through hoops and doing tricks; which is far more entertaining that watching you devour the meat and then losing interest in giving the same level of attention you were giving before.

Pull back.. And let her come to you.. If she doesn't then the windows closed. Focus on someone else.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com