Female friends you met when they had a bf? Became single?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 144 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you transition to this if you are no longer at university (where you met) together and have to commute to catch up with ppl?

I wrote a question with more detail. If you could help me out, I'd appreciate, mid-game/female-friends-who-became-sing ... 02092.html

Seriously I like these two cute girls who i want and imagine to be total kinky bad girls in the bedroom. I know we get on well and have a flirty vibe.

Ideas and how specifically at this juncture?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
How do you transition to this if you are no longer at university (where you met) together and have to commute to catch up with ppl?

I wrote a question with more detail. If you could help me out, I'd appreciate, mid-game/female-friends-who-became-sing ... 02092.html

Seriously I like these two cute girls who i want and imagine to be total kinky bad girls in the bedroom. I know we get on well and have a flirty vibe.

Ideas and how specifically at this juncture?

Help anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:25 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

That was a very long post. Read it all just once.

Here's my take. You're making lots of excuses for not escalating. The girls are already isolating with you and not once did I read somewhere in your very long post that you escalated.

Look down at my sig. Escalate is the missing component in your detail. You're sadly in the friendzone. If you can escalate properly, logistics is really not a problem. Once the girl is horny, check in a cheap business hotel.

Wait. You don't know how to escalate?

Checkout Warped Mindless' ESP Escalation Model first. Don't read anything else. Focus on that one material alone and apply. Remember: Escalate --> Isolate to a cheap motel --> Fuck

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
That was a very long post. Read it all just once.

Here's my take. You're making lots of excuses for not escalating. The girls are already isolating with you and not once did I read somewhere in your very long post that you escalated.

Look down at my sig. Escalate is the missing component in your detail. You're sadly in the friendzone. If you can escalate properly, logistics is really not a problem. Once the girl is horny, check in a cheap business hotel.

Wait. You don't know how to escalate?

Checkout Warped Mindless' ESP Escalation Model first. Don't read anything else. Focus on that one material alone and apply. Remember: Escalate --> Isolate to a cheap motel --> Fuck
The reason it was longer with detail was to avoid generic and unhelpful advice. Sadly it seems I have still gotten that. If you read what I wrote, one girl has isolated and I did escalate. I simply lacked logistics. Given it is a friend, you have to play it carefully, but I did get a 1 on 1 meet.

As for the other girl, how precisely am I meant to escalate if I couldn't arrange to meet her 1 on 1?? Did you actually read my comment before responding?! You say I'm making excuses, where precisely?

Your comment is a pathetic attempt to intimidate me and claim I am somehow less knowledgable than you. I doubt you'd even get a response by text from either girl. When I said logistics, I meant trying to get a 1 on 1 catchup. And in this SPECIFIC situation where it's a long time no see type meetup.

Pathetic attempt to sell some "escalation pdf" rubbish as well. Clearly a lot of people like yourself are self proclaimed "alphas" when you know F all.

READ my actual post and cite or suggest specific advice TO WHAT I WROTE. Not BS rubbish claiming you can somehow judge me or rate how effective I am at escalating based on zero evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:20 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
The reason it was longer with detail was to avoid generic and unhelpful advice. Sadly it seems I have still gotten that. If you read what I wrote, one girl has isolated and I did escalate. I simply lacked logistics. Given it is a friend, you have to play it carefully, but I did get a 1 on 1 meet.

As for the other girl, how precisely am I meant to escalate if I couldn't arrange to meet her 1 on 1?? Did you actually read my comment before responding?! You say I'm making excuses, where precisely?

Your comment is a pathetic attempt to intimidate me and claim I am somehow less knowledgable than you. I doubt you'd even get a response by text from either girl. When I said logistics, I meant trying to get a 1 on 1 catchup. And in this SPECIFIC situation where it's a long time no see type meetup.

Pathetic attempt to sell some "escalation pdf" rubbish as well. Clearly a lot of people like yourself are self proclaimed "alphas" when you know F all.

READ my actual post and cite or suggest specific advice TO WHAT I WROTE. Not BS rubbish claiming you can somehow judge me or rate how effective I am at escalating based on zero evidence.
And where in my post am I selling something? WM's ESP Model is free. It's at the PUA Lounge.

You also provided lots of details and excuses, and ZERO evidence of any escalation from your end. It doesn't take rocket science to see this glaring lack in your details.

You're entitled and rude. I don't owe you anything. Nobody in here is going to give you advice that you want to hear. Besides, if you're really that knowledgeable in pick up and seduction, then there's no need for you to be asking for help in a pick up forum.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well you are trying to approach and get two girls at once? That is just asking to backfire in your face. Trust me on that. You pick one and you work on it. Show her you are interested but don't make her feel like you NEED her to sleep with you. Women like to be chased but they don't like to be smothered. Allow her to get interested in you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Well you are trying to approach and get two girls at once? That is just asking to backfire in your face. Trust me on that. You pick one and you work on it. Show her you are interested but don't make her feel like you NEED her to sleep with you. Women like to be chased but they don't like to be smothered. Allow her to get interested in you.
HOW

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:06 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I assume you have the numbers?

Show your intentions, make it real clear. Send something like this. "Everything about you turns me on…I just cant get the thought of you out of my head!"