Woman in miniskirt walked in front of me but really close?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So, I was standing outside this cafe near my work using my phone because there is a free WIFI connection there. While I was there, I looked up to notice a chubby woman in a miniskirt walking passed me (not close) going one way, but she did look back at me only after passing by me. She was looking straight and at her phone as she passed.

I was busy on an important call, so I couldn't approach. About 10 minutes or so later, this woman passed by me going in the opposite direction, but this time she passed literally right in front of me (super close). Her body almost rubbed against mine as she passed by the second time. I didn't notice her coming toward me until she was really close to passing due to sending a text on my phone.

Anyway, she has a wide sidewalk with a ton of space for walking, so why the need to choose to walk right in front of me? Was she possibly trying to give me a chance to talk to her or could she have been just teasing me?

Next time a woman does this to me, I will make sure I talk with her.

I'm sure this has happened to some guys on here and just wondering what you think it usually means?

P.S. I noticed that she stumbled a little in her high heels after she passed close to me, so she might have been nervous or shy in that moment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:40 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I'm sure this has happened to some guys on here and just wondering what you think it usually means?
It means you should find out next time.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Should have Donald Trumped it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Have women walked by you guys literally so close they almost rubbed bodies with you? If so, did you hit on them and did it go well?

I will find out next time, but at the same time, I want to hear stories from others that have been in this same situation.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:33 pm 
Read My Book

So was you using the wifi, sending a text or making an important phone call?

And why are you still so hung up on analyzing and interpreting signs from women instead of focusing on taking action first, thinking later, and dealing with the outcome after it happens?

Its weak. Man up, take actions first, and ask questions later.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Anyway, she has a wide sidewalk with a ton of space for walking, so why the need to choose to walk right in front of me? Was she possibly trying to give me a chance to talk to her or could she have been just teasing me?
Ok seriously Johnny, your message reads as "There was this woman in my bed, so close and her hands all over me. There was a ton of space in the bed, so why would she come close to me? Could have she possibly tried to tell me something?" Open your eyes, and assume that every single girl in the country is interested in talking to you. Might not be the case, but that's a good estimate.

BTW dude I hate you, would give my left eye to be in Japan right now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:23 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

BTW dude I hate you, would give my left eye to be in Japan right now.
Stoliar, I'd give your left eye to be in Japan too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well, I understand what you guys mean by assuming that all women like me. I will just start with that frame whenever I am outside and around women.

I realize that I ask strange questions, but I am just a curious person. I don't only want to focus on getting laid, but I also want to figure out why people do the things they do. This situation would be just another example.

The woman had a ton of open space but she literally walked so close in front of me that she must have been trying to send some kind of message. Next time I will just talk to her.

I will actually meet with a sex friend that I have been seeing for about 6 months on Sunday night. We will spend all night at a love hotel. She is starting to fall in love with me, so I really need to keep my distance and see her once in a while or not too often. I am going to sarge on some women on the street and hopefully meet some new women.

I noticed that I get bored having the same sex friends. I assume you guys feel this way sometimes?

PS Why don't you guys visit Japan sometime? It is a good place to live. I'm going on my third year here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So was you using the wifi, sending a text or making an important phone call?

And why are you still so hung up on analyzing and interpreting signs from women instead of focusing on taking action first, thinking later, and dealing with the outcome after it happens?

Its weak. Man up, take actions first, and ask questions later.
I was making a phone call while she passed by me the first time. She passed by me again about 10 minutes later, but I was already done with the phone call and texting when she came back my way.

My phone is an unlocked smartphone from China that I use here in Japan. I have a SPAM number but I need wifi to make and receive calls, send texts, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I noticed that I get bored having the same sex friends. I assume you guys feel this way sometimes?

PS Why don't you guys visit Japan sometime? It is a good place to live. I'm going on my third year here.
Yeah it's always been the case, even with the hottest girls I laid, that once I took them for granted they lost a significant amount of appeal. Which they gained back when I left them.

Saving money now to get to Kawailand, will probably drop by twice later this year. In the long run that's where I'd like to establish myself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Interesting story

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It was probably a tranny. Im not disrespecting u but a normal girl wouldnt do that - walk by in a mini skirt almost touching anyone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
It was probably a tranny. Im not disrespecting u but a normal girl wouldnt do that - walk by in a mini skirt almost touching anyone
I'm 100% sure it was not a tranny lol. Yes, most women don't do this stuff, so it was strange to me as well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:50 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Johnny Utah,

This is a huge IOI. She thinks you're attractive. Just say hi. Do I need to remind you of Mystery's original commentary of "Proximity"?

When a girl is in your proximity, she is attracted and wants to talk to you.

If you want the psychology— it's because chicks are most often indirect. They never make the bold moves! Why...? Because by nature, they are weaker than men and more likely to be harmed and hurt for a bold move. In other words, it is not an effective surviving or mating mechanism for them to be bold.

Everything with women is through intuition and emotion. (It's what goes on underneath the surface.)

With this in mind, be bold and make the move, it's your responsibility!

View my YouTube channel at— Mindset Music

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Johnny Utah,

This is a huge IOI. She thinks you're attractive. Just say hi. Do I need to remind you of Mystery's original commentary of "Proximity"?

When a girl is in your proximity, she is attracted and wants to talk to you.

If you want the psychology— it's because chicks are most often indirect. They never make the bold moves! Why...? Because by nature, they are weaker than men and more likely to be harmed and hurt for a bold move. In other words, it is not an effective surviving or mating mechanism for them to be bold.

Everything with women is through intuition and emotion. (It's what goes on underneath the surface.)

With this in mind, be bold and make the move, it's your responsibility!
Recently checked out Mystery's commentary on Proximity. Yes, it all makes sense to me. It was just this particular woman's way of moving into my proximity. I guess the fact that she passed right by, invading my personal space was the bold move on her part, which I am totally alright with. I don't live in a really big city, so fortunately I have many chances to run into the same women multiple times. The city also seems to have a much higher female population, so I have countless new women and their proximities to watch out for.