Random question: what were nightclubs like in the 90's?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 147 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:56 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So, you seasoned PUA's out there? What played in nightclubs back in the day? When you watch movies like american pie or stuff about the 90's its like blink 182, but I SERIOUSLY can't imagine a man grinding his dick on a womans ass to fucking blink 182 or greenday LMAO.
Anyone know? I'm guessing rap or something like that, like Eazy-E and Ice Cube. Was dance back then all grindy like these days?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So, you seasoned PUA's out there? What played in nightclubs back in the day? When you watch movies like american pie or stuff about the 90's its like blink 182, but I SERIOUSLY can't imagine a man grinding his dick on a womans ass to fucking blink 182 or greenday LMAO.
Anyone know? I'm guessing rap or something like that, like Eazy-E and Ice Cube. Was dance back then all grindy like these days?
How old are you?
Do you go out to clubs?
What kind of music do you dance to?

I mean it all depends on what you're into. There's pretty much a club for every type of scene. Some are mixed
I dont club as much these days but i used to dj alot in my college days. The music played back then i still hear at times today. The classics and big hits always live on. But as far as bumping and grinding, once alcohol & drugs are involved, who gives a shit what the music is, you're just having a good time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I was all about the salsa clubs in the 90s. But that was back when I was a nice guy AFC so couldn't comment on the PUA scene then.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Depends on the club and where you live. There is actually less Grinding today than in the 90s. These days it's about the twerk rather than the grind in most clubs. People actually danced with real moves with their body opposed to moves they make up off the cuff and finger tutting. I notice alot of places I go men mostly dance with their shoulders and hands while women only dance with their ass and hips. In the 90s we incorporated all body parts. We let it all out baby.
Most clubs today are full of Trap and Dubstep music with a splash of ghetto hip hop. The 90s had mostly straight up House and Garage music with a splash of rock, hip hop and good Trance.

90s was all about fashion also not a bunch of average blows in flannels and plaid button ups or plain collared shirts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Bawhahaha. Children.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Bawhahaha. Children.
Hey hey hey, don't be an ass here buddy, I wasn't even born, It's not my fault I gotta make shitty threads

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Depends on the club and where you live. There is actually less Grinding today than in the 90s. These days it's about the twerk rather than the grind in most clubs. People actually danced with real moves with their body opposed to moves they make up off the cuff and finger tutting. I notice alot of places I go men mostly dance with their shoulders and hands while women only dance with their ass and hips. In the 90s we incorporated all body parts. We let it all out baby.
Most clubs today are full of Trap and Dubstep music with a splash of ghetto hip hop. The 90s had mostly straight up House and Garage music with a splash of rock, hip hop and good Trance.

90s was all about fashion also not a bunch of average blows in flannels and plaid button ups or plain collared shirts.
Today seems lame as fuck dude, I have this fuckin' beegees Travolta night fever spirit in me but it's not even accepted to dance anymore...lame af...