Have any of you considered just a meetup and no sex?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 160 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:23 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

I've been contemplating it since there are months where I have 3 or more women in my life which results into 3-5 days of sex in a row. Not gonna lie, my sex drive isn't that huge and I can only go twice a day tops. I've been thinking of just having girls just because but without the strain on my penis from the night before.

And, I'm tired of showering twice a day lol. Have any of you done this and has this thrown the "relationship" whatever it is off course ?

P.S.

All that sex in a row...your penis will be out of commission for 3 days.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:29 pm 
Dedicated Member

I have this girl friend, she's pretty hot and we have sexual past. Now, every time I'm back in my home town I'm meeting with her for a coffee or drink. 95% our time we spent talking about sex, relationships or kinky stuff.

She's deep into 50 shades and I love to discuss about ridiculous things she does in bed, we share ideas and advice each other regarding bed. My girlfriends is somewhat jealous of our relationship, although I'm not into cheating I probably would (if I were free) fuck the bejesus out of her.

Dedicated Member

I have this girl friend, she's pretty hot and we have sexual past. Now, every time I'm back in my home town I'm meeting with her for a coffee or drink. 95% our time we spent talking about sex, relationships or kinky stuff.

She's deep into 50 shades and I love to discuss about ridiculous things she does in bed, we share ideas and advice each other regarding bed. My girlfriends is somewhat jealous of our relationship, although I'm not into cheating I probably would (if I were free) fuck the bejesus out of her.

Dedicated Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You can certainly say that again

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:49 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

I think many of the forum regulars here went through that stage of having too much sex several days in a row. I suffered several times of a bruised penis, weak knees which made it very difficult to climb the stairs, and, of course, STIs. Having learned all of those lessons the hard way, I now limit the frequency of sex to at most 3x a week with at most 2-3 girls.

Yep. A meet up with a girl does not always need to end up in sex. Most girls though are insatiable and want sex every time they go out with you. Proper selection of the venue will help you better manage the frequency of sex. It is safe to say that most girls do not want to get fucked at a McDonald's table during lunch time although a few will try to stroke your cock under the table.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:36 am 

I only have sex 2-3 times a week.
Any more than that and it's more of a chore than pleasure.

That said though, if I want to just chill and talk I'm more likely to hit up a bro and relax over a few beers.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:35 am 

Interesting, good to see some real non bravado answers for once. I thought I was crazy to think of it but I guess not every girl needs to bedded every meet. Especially if you already got laid twice this week...i don't care who you are, all that sex will hurt that penis

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My gf and I have meet ups all the time without sex, it's not an obligation, just have fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
weak knees which made it very difficult to climb the stairs
:lol: