What the appropriate reactio

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 137 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A while back a girl I've been hooking up with for about 7 months ended things with me and i had a moment where I acted like a beta and chased after her. I was also rude to her at some point and ended up apologizing for that weeks later but haven't talked to her since then. I will never act or so beta things again regarding her or any other girl at that. To be completely honest however I do have some feeling for this girl but like I said I will not act on them. Anyways to sum all this up. I go to college with this girl and I see her on a frequent basis. What or how should I act in order to get her back or have her wanting me again?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

So you want a girl that ended things with you in the past? Not smart. She's done it before and she'd do it again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I agree with jack, once a girl ends things with you, is very hard make her wanting you again, she lost interest on you for some reason, you mention you go to college, keep going, there are a lot of girls on college, you will find the right one of these days meanwhile keep it interesting and date as many girls as you can.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:56 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
What or how should I act in order to get her back or have her wanting me again?
Stop giving a fuck what she thinks, and are seeking her approval. For real. She dumped you like cold coffee, accept it. ...
Let it go. Ohmmmm Ohmmm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:59 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Move on. You're in college. Fuck the other 231 girl around you.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If she dumped you for bad communication and being cold, spill your guts to her and you'll probably get her back. I use a lot of game to hook girls, but sometimes forget to dial it back after I hooked her. Girls will dump for this, even if sex is good.

If she dumped you because she started fucking someone else or lost attraction for you, it's over.

If you did not consistently give her orgasms, or lead/dominate in bed, it's over.

Ex's come back only if you have provided high value in one area or another.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:12 pm 
Read My Book

The best thing you can do is stat approaching and meeting new women that will quickly take your mind off of the girl that is in question here.

The "wanting" of it back is the opposite of the attitude you need to actually get it back. It is the carefree "I'll create a new situation for myself" that has the ability to get it back for you. But the beauty of that is, once you have that attitude you won't want them back.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:30 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I do have some feeling for this girl but like I said I will not act on them. What or how should I act in order to get her back
Wat

By making this needy post, you're not in the right mindset to get this girl back.

How should you act? You should act the way you want. Changing your behavior = neediness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:22 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You just want to bang more and figure it is more likely with a woman. You already banged than a stranger.

Wrong, go find some strange!