Shooting for 1 lay in 2017 journal!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 135 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've made some FR's here before, but I think i'd like to have them in one place where people know who I am, hence a journal.

I'm 30. Read my first pickup book 7 months ago. I made Maybe 450 approaches at a guess since beginning.

Got laid once last year.

Amazingly this lay was like a week after reading my first pickup book, so a weird case of beginners luck. She was like 19 so lots younger than me.

I only really do night game.

Girls have never really been interested in me. I'm short and not very handsome, so there's your reason!

I've bought expensive RSD products and have read lots of pickup books etc and watched infields. Also made shit loads of approaches, so not much more I can do now other than keep on trucking!

Anyway, i'm not confident in achieving the goal, but lets see if the God's smile on me or not! Hoping to get 1 lay with a girl who I find attractive (like a 6+), and it needs to be for free!

I'll update my various approaches in this journal

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

Keep on going.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:07 pm 
King Among Mortals

Don't set the bar to high there Bro.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Don't set the bar to high there Bro.
lol. I knew someone would say that, but one needs to be realistic! What's the point in aiming for 50 bangs when i've only banged a couple of girls in my 30 years?! It would be delusional and daft in my eyes. Before my last lay around 7 months ago, there was like another 3 year gap! I'm just not like most of my friends who are handsome and have girls hitting on THEM in bars, or who clean up on tinder every night of the week! I get about one match per month, lol.

I'd be happy enough with one semi-attractive girl, personally, although it hasn't happened in my last 400 approaches or so, so fingers crossed! I want to keep the journal as positive as possible (if possible).

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

400 Approaches? And nothing? Have you reviewed them? Perhaps you need to tweek that a little.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
400 Approaches? And nothing? Have you reviewed them? Perhaps you need to tweek that a little.
Since the lay, yes - around 400 approaches. In there was maybe 10 makeouts (all just from dancefloor game, though. No talking)
The other approaches were a mixture of outright rejections after the open, soft rejections after a chat, and the odd decent interaction and number close that she failed to reply too etc.

I've made a number of Field Reports here, but they don't tend to get much in the way of replies, so I thought i'd start a journal to keep them all in one place.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:39 pm 
King Among Mortals

What happened to the MILF?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:46 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
What happened to the MILF?
I don't have the abundance to forget girls, so I have no excuse, but I'm actually not sure who you mean? Are you sure you are referring to one of my posts?!

edit: Wait, I think you mean the girl who I got with back when I was very young. Nothing. I could almost definitely bang her if I wanted too, but i'm not that into her and she's a bit of a psycho. I want my notch this year to come from a cold approach or a tinder match. If I get to December the 29th without any success, i'll consider her, I guess....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Topic: Should I date this bad girl with a kid?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:58 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

yes. As I suspected - (See the edit)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Only two approaches last night as I was out with family and wasn't trying to look like a thirsty loser getting rejected non-stop in front of family!

The 'pattern' of only being able to have a fun conversation from a canned opener/routine remains. Kind of annoying, in fact. If I open with a routine, the 'open' carries the weight of the conversation and then the girl relaxes and everything flows better and she is less guarded.

If I open in any other way (direct, indirect, situational etc) then it gets awkward quick. I find it annoying, though. I still can't just open in a normal way and make a 'natural' conersation from from the beginning. Not really sure how people do it or what they say/talk about directly after opening

This pattern has been the same since I started and is nicely demonstrated in last nights approaches.

First girl//
Were in a pub standing at the bar, and there's a pretty girl sitting down by herself across the bar. I say to my brother, ''watch this girl reject me!''

I walk over to her, sit next too her and say ''Hey! Sorry i'm late. There was a dead horse on the train track''
She says ''HAHA! Errrr.....I think you've got the wrong person!''
I say ''Come on! Don't be like that! I've been looking forward to this date!''
She says ''You're funny! Tell me you're not being serious, though!''
I say ''Ok. I'm just being a dick. I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi''
Then SHE asks ME where I'm from. At this point, she is asking me all of the typical questions that everyone tells me not to ask girls, lol. Where i'm from, what I do, how old I am bla bla bla. I make her laugh a few times and we've been talking for lkie 5 minutes+, and then her phone goes. I say ''If it's the police, tell them you haven't seen me!'' She laughs and hits me and says ''I better answer it. It's my boyfriend''. I mouth the words ''You liar!!'' to her just as she answers it. Then she puts it on loudspeaker and I hear a male voice say ''Hello, babes. bla bla bla see you soon, love you!!''
I tell her I feel sick in a jokey way and that it was nice meeting her.

A positive interaction. Fun and stuff. (but, in my mind, a result of the opener I used)

Compare that to the next mess!

Second girl//

I'm at the bar ordering some beers, and a pretty girl rolls up and stands next to me, waiting to order her drinks.
I don't want to use the same routine opener as earlier. I don't really know what to say and figure I'll just try to be 'natural'

I look at her, and instinctively smile and say ''Hey!''
She looks at me and says 'hi' back and looks away briefly.
I say, ''so, how's your night going?''
She replies ''Fine''.
Already it all feels a bit awkward and completely different from the 1st interaction. I feel it.
I say ''are you on your own? What's happening tonight?''
She says ''I'm meeting someone''
I say ''If you're getting a cocktail, I recommend the 'blue gangster'! They're half price for the next hour!''
She's like ''I'm just ordering food for now''. Looks at me briefly and then her eyes wander again.
I get served my beers. I consider practicing my new rule of always telling the girl I think she's hot in order to allow herself to open up in the 1 in a million chance she's just one of them shy girls who can't be open until the guy puts their balls on the line first, but I decide against it, partly because at this point, my auntie is walking towards me to get her wine!
I say 'cya round' and bail.

Someone on seddit told me that the answer was too always open with something crazy. They said ''The result of them 2 interactions tell you the answer!!''. They said the 'how's your night going' opener set a boring tone for the girl.

But someone on a different forum who claims to have banged like 400 girls told me that he always opens with like ''how's your night going'?''. Another mod also agreed that that sort of opener was fine.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Rather than using the word "realistic," let the the world bring you what it wants to. Get to work.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:40 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Rather than using the word "realistic," let the the world bring you what it wants to. Get to work.
Yeah, that's what i've been doing. cheers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Good job for taking action. :)
Quote:
If I open in any other way (direct, indirect, situational etc) then it gets awkward quick. I find it annoying, though. I still can't just open in a normal way and make a 'natural' conersation from from the beginning. Not really sure how people do it or what they say/talk about directly after opening
Open in a way such that whatever you open with can be carried on. When you develop more practice you get the gift of gab so you can riff and talk back and forth about a pencil for a few minutes and the girl finds it enthralling.
Quote:
But someone on a different forum who claims to have banged like 400 girls told me that he always opens with like ''how's your night going'?''. Another mod also agreed that that sort of opener was fine.
It's because of How they're opening. The words don't matter. At all. Your Demeanor is what counts. The demeanor you have of a guy who is used to getting positive reactions from women.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:03 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Your first interaction was fine. Good vibe, just a case of girl with bf.
Your second was more or less obviously not going anywhere as you could've told yourself. No need to force it.

Here's a few tips:
- A "good" opener is one that fits your personality and sense of humor. That's what you're looking to express right off the bat.
- Numbers gotten from night game can be tossed out the window, unless you're getting her number the next morning, while she's still in your bed.
- Numbers are never the goal while out at night. That's like shooting for the moon when you could be on your way to the stars. It's self-crippling.

You tend to blame your lack of success on looks/height, but to me it's pretty clear that your culprit is obsessing over what to say. The majority of your topics are about what to say.
The goal isn't to make girls laugh. It's to self amuse and scan for those with similar humor.
You want to create a connection with these girls. That's the aim of any interaction.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.