The topic of Shit Tests.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
In this case she was most definitly just messing with me.

But back to the theory of shit test.

I just view them as disqualifier tests. If you fail you're out. If you win it doesn't mean you get to fuck her, or even get closer to fucking her. All you've done is not screw up. It's a girls way of testing if that cocky attitude is just an act or if you're for real. It can be done in a flirty way (I can even enjoy that), or in a direct way for maximum difficulty. However, when shit tests are her whole rutine it's boring.
"If you fail you're out?" "Get to fuck her?"
If that's your mentality you're out before even put in a position to 'fail'. Because you automatically put her worth above yours for simply being a woman that you intrinsically have to prove yourself to.

Also if she has to "test" your attitude, it's because your attitude is not genuine to begin with. If you are cocky you don't get tested for being cocky. If you act cocky then you send mixed signals, because it doesn't come natural to you and people see through your bullshit.
Those 'tests' are not tests. It's just people calling your bluff.

You're facing this issue because like most guys, you're stuck in place where women are a prize you have to "win". A better place is if you were the price they had to win.
And this doesn't boil down to gender by the way. All it has to do with is self worth. You can either be the employee begging companies to hire him, or you can be that employee that has companies begging him to accept their offer.
Very good points! Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Also... I'd even say girls don't even test you for whether you're genuinely cocky or genuinely whatever.. You meet a chick and you're acting cocky. She likes cocky and she plays back with you. You aren't genuinely cocky so when you can't keep up and she gets bored... You say she was testing you and you failed. But she wasn't. She was doing what a cocky guy loving girl does... She flirts with him. You think it's a test because you're faking. Like if you got a job in accounting with a fake resume. You aren't accounting inclined or understand it. On day one your new boss is explaining something and using accounting terms you should know. You can't understand him and he realizes the ruse. He wasn't testing you... Same way a girl isn't testing you when she's bantering back.
I get your point, however I don't think this always is the case. I love playful banter, and girls giving me a hard time or calling bull shit. It's fun! I'd say it's even necessary for me to be really attracted to a girl.

However, I don't count "I don't like small dicks" (or comments a like) as playful banter. You would hardly call a comment from a guy "I like tight pussy. Is yours tight?" as cocky n funny. It's crude and attention seeking.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

Also... I'd even say girls don't even test you for whether you're genuinely cocky or genuinely whatever.. You meet a chick and you're acting cocky. She likes cocky and she plays back with you. You aren't genuinely cocky so when you can't keep up and she gets bored... You say she was testing you and you failed. But she wasn't. She was doing what a cocky guy loving girl does... She flirts with him. You think it's a test because you're faking. Like if you got a job in accounting with a fake resume. You aren't accounting inclined or understand it. On day one your new boss is explaining something and using accounting terms you should know. You can't understand him and he realizes the ruse. He wasn't testing you... Same way a girl isn't testing you when she's bantering back.
I get your point, however I don't think this always is the case. I love playful banter, and girls giving me a hard time or calling bull shit. It's fun! I'd say it's even necessary for me to be really attracted to a girl.

However, I don't count "I don't like small dicks" (or comments a like) as playful banter. You would hardly call a comment from a guy "I like tight pussy. Is yours tight?" as cocky n funny. It's crude and attention seeking.
You're combining 2 posts. That comment in your example was not a shit test. Has nothing to do with banter. It's just girls fucking around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You're combining 2 posts. That comment in your example was not a shit test. Has nothing to do with banter. It's just girls fucking around.
I've gotten similar comments, or obvious attempts to enlist an reaction, from other girls who I later fucked, since I didn't react. And from girls I didn't fuck, since I reacted in a way that made me appear weak and not in control.

I say there is some merit to the shit test. However, guys tend to overuse it as an explanation. Where it could be playful banter, or girls just fucking around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:20 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I've gotten similar comments, or obvious attempts to enlist an reaction, from other girls who I later fucked, since I didn't react. And from girls I didn't fuck, since I reacted in a way that made me appear weak and not in control.

I say there is some merit to the shit test. However, guys tend to overuse it as an explanation. Where it could be playful banter, or girls just fucking around.
Can you give an example?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Can you give an example?
The next time I experience it I'll post here. I'll approach some slutty, daddy issue-looking girls tonight.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:09 pm 

Quote:
The next time I experience it I'll post here. I'll approach some slutty, daddy issue-looking girls tonight.
You know, you're kinda answering your own questions here.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
I know. But the fact that a certain type of girls uses shit test doesn't dissprove its existence. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:21 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know. But the fact that a certain type of girls uses shit test doesn't dissprove its existence. ;)
That certain type of girl is a chronic validation seeker with serious insecurities. Take a second to realize what that says about you if you think you need to "pass" any kind of "test" they supposedly put you through. That's why I said you answer your own question.
They are not testing shit, they're simply using derogatory statements to put themselves in a good light by putting other people down. It's not that uncommon of a behavior for most low quality personalities, I shouldn't have to explain this.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:30 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

I'm still laughing!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
That certain type of girl is a chronic validation seeker with serious insecurities. Take a second to realize what that says about you if you think you need to "pass" any kind of "test" they supposedly put you through. That's why I said you answer your own question.
They are not testing shit, they're simply using derogatory statements to put themselves in a good light by putting other people down. It's not that uncommon of a behavior for most low quality personalities, I shouldn't have to explain this.

When you're right, you're right. I'm awesome enough to be able to admit when I'm wrong. Which I am.

You don't -have- to explain it, but I'm glad you still took the time to do it.

You should paste all this wisdom to a new sticky post. I think it could help more guys than me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:05 pm 
The Grand Puba

I'm starting to realize that guys use shit tests as a coping mechanism for things women say or do that they don't understand.

I said this in another shit test post a while back. A shit test is a reaction to a guy that appears to be misrepresenting himself, so a woman will challenge that representation. Most of the time a guy won't realize he is being challenged, especially if he isn't misrepresenting himself.

So if her saying that she doesn't like guys with small dicks is actually a shit test, you'd have to ask yourself what you said or did that was unbelievable enough that caused her to say it. If you can answer that...then it really is a shit test.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:36 pm 
King Among Mortals

http://buzzjust.com/girl-tests/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

IME, shit tests are broader. I've seen that if you don't follow with her humor and flow, you bruise the rapport and banter you've built till then. Like, say you don't take a joke right. If you can keep up with the Joneses, it could increase attraction and I guess that that's a sort of wall or barrier you have to break. If you take it wrong, welp.... you know what they say about 2dicks & a joke.

I generally call shit tests: obstacles that obscure the str8 line from open to close lol

It might sound counter-redpill, but my target is the lovely MILF and sometimes they view me as too young(20 years old).
Let me give an example that I learned from RSD Todd(valentine university, talk about BANG for your buck LMAO. 1 Dollar...). She may basically communicate a limiting belief she has like "you're old enough to be my son" and most men don't pick up on this subtle communication, because they're too caught up in the fun vibes of the moment. Look at it like chess and my personal way to progress or tread down this line would be to make this move: "So, tell me a little about your son" amplify. She obviously doesn't want to screw her own son, so you have to diversify yourself from her image of her son.

What I generally use to get a bit further is "Haha, got it. I can imagine what it's like to (repeat what I understood from her) and let me tell you that I personally (story in which her son's qualities don't resonate)"- agree and break objection(change her image of you)

With younger chicks I've had the issue that she'll shock humor me and knock me out of state, thus sending her F2M attraction to pluto(cuz my reaction is not attractive or fun). Other times I fail to keep her interest(she gets bored AF) whereas a good move in the line would've progressed things smoothly(I only have this in text game). My opinion would be to obv make the distinction as mentioned before between fucking around and shit tests, but not to disregard obvious congruence tests(like the chick talking about how she hates smaller dicks) as shit tests, because in the longer run, they clearly are obstacles that hold attraction back on the str8 line.

BTW CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG; I'M AS GOOD AS NEW AND I'M ONLY SHARING MY OPINION

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:54 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
IME, shit tests are broader. I've seen that if you don't follow with her humor and flow, you bruise the rapport and banter you've built till then. Like, say you don't take a joke right. If you can keep up with the Joneses, it could increase attraction and I guess that that's a sort of wall or barrier you have to break. If you take it wrong, welp.... you know what they say about 2dicks & a joke.

I generally call shit tests: obstacles that obscure the str8 line from open to close lol

It might sound counter-redpill, but my target is the lovely MILF and sometimes they view me as too young(20 years old).
Let me give an example that I learned from RSD Todd(valentine university, talk about BANG for your buck LMAO. 1 Dollar...). She may basically communicate a limiting belief she has like "you're old enough to be my son" and most men don't pick up on this subtle communication, because they're too caught up in the fun vibes of the moment. Look at it like chess and my personal way to progress or tread down this line would be to make this move: "So, tell me a little about your son" amplify. She obviously doesn't want to screw her own son, so you have to diversify yourself from her image of her son.

What I generally use to get a bit further is "Haha, got it. I can imagine what it's like to (repeat what I understood from her) and let me tell you that I personally (story in which her son's qualities don't resonate)"- agree and break objection(change her image of you)

With younger chicks I've had the issue that she'll shock humor me and knock me out of state, thus sending her F2M attraction to pluto(cuz my reaction is not attractive or fun). Other times I fail to keep her interest(she gets bored AF) whereas a good move in the line would've progressed things smoothly(I only have this in text game). My opinion would be to obv make the distinction as mentioned before between fucking around and shit tests, but not to disregard obvious congruence tests(like the chick talking about how she hates smaller dicks) as shit tests, because in the longer run, they clearly are obstacles that hold attraction back on the str8 line.

BTW CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG; I'M AS GOOD AS NEW AND I'M ONLY SHARING MY OPINION
None of what you're speaking of are shit tests.

Banter isn't a shit test...it's a positive sign that your conversation is going well.

Making the statement of "you're old enough to be my son" isn't a shit test. This is her pointing out her insecurity and your job to reassure her that everything is okay.

I get what you're trying to say, but the whole shit test definition is applying a negative feeling towards you. You trying to turn something that you've perceived as negative, when it is not, to a positive ends up making you look like you're trying too hard. Once you become a try hard, then women will start looking at you in a negative way.