Any advice for trying game in the swimming pools?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 134 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey! I've recently have had access to a pool with low human traffic thanks to a friend letting me into his condominium and am motivated to run game regularly in this setting, for numerous reasons now including:

- It's a great workout at the same time to improve my physique.

- If I meet chicks continuously through this, it may motivate me to swim more often and work out more regularly so it is a win-win.

- If I go nearly daily, I get a wide variety of girls seeing that some do follow a schedule of which days they tend to swim. More opportunities to game and at least get practice.

- If I successfully hook the pool regulars, it might come off as preselection if I'm seen with them.

- Unlike running, you can actually game stationary targets as they rest in between laps at the edge.

- Low Human Traffic means that cockblocks of the opposite gender are also low in number and rather spread far apart/still doing laps and one sets/two sets are far more common.

- Actually striking up a conversation as an approach won't seem creepy and is actually intuitive here: you're taking a break from a swim and so is the person next to you - at least say hi? This reduces my approach anxiety.

If any of my assumptions seem incorrect, please tell me so I know what I can wary of.

Next, I have a question for those with experience running their own swimming game: what's your game plan?

I was thinking of trying to get in close proximity to my target and doing laps alongside them until they take a break, then take a break alongside them with: "hey, come here often?" But I can't seem to segue much further from there. Any suggestions on how you game members of the opposite gender in this particular kind of setting in here?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:53 pm 
English Muffin

When i was a kid, i used to perform my best dives to impress the girls. That's the best i got apart from just gaming them as you normally would.

Just don't get a hard on

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I can hold my breath for like 4 minutes underwater, would girls find that awesome?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Actually striking up a conversation as an approach won't seem creepy
There is almost no place on planet earth where striking up a conversation as an approach seems creepy - unless the person initiating the conversation feels this way.

As to swimming pool game, I'd avoid the 'come here often' line.

Another issue you'll have is with the regulars, if you hit up girl a on tuesday and then on wed. she sees you hitting up girl b, girl a will label you and probably tell girl b about you. "oh yeah, he got MY # yesterday." (as she rolls her eyes)

I'd go there for a little bit before making a full approach. Just be friendly, cool and bring your calm male energy. Then as you know the lay of the land in a week or two you will be better prepared for a strategy as to which girl or two you want to make a play for.

Overall though you seem to be sort of using this swimming pool thing as a crutch.

Get out there and wherever you are, be open to having nice light flirtatious conversations with women you feel are desirable. Then when it comes to what to do at the swimming pool, or the gym, or wherever, you'll just be being yourself and the women will notice this and be drawn in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Actually striking up a conversation as an approach won't seem creepy
There is almost no place on planet earth where striking up a conversation as an approach seems creepy - unless the person initiating the conversation feels this way.

As to swimming pool game, I'd avoid the 'come here often' line.

Another issue you'll have is with the regulars, if you hit up girl a on tuesday and then on wed. she sees you hitting up girl b, girl a will label you and probably tell girl b about you. "oh yeah, he got MY # yesterday." (as she rolls her eyes)

I'd go there for a little bit before making a full approach. Just be friendly, cool and bring your calm male energy. Then as you know the lay of the land in a week or two you will be better prepared for a strategy as to which girl or two you want to make a play for.

Overall though you seem to be sort of using this swimming pool thing as a crutch.

Get out there and wherever you are, be open to having nice light flirtatious conversations with women you feel are desirable. Then when it comes to what to do at the swimming pool, or the gym, or wherever, you'll just be being yourself and the women will notice this and be drawn in.
I have to say, most insightful reply I've gotten so thanks!

The general game plan shouldn't be to number close but game the room so to speak yeah?

I guess a localized context like a swimming pool forces you to only pick a few quality ones but it's cool.

Yes, swimming pools are one of the few places I feel comfortable executing some day game-ish things.

Lastly, what's wrong with the 'come here often line'?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:05 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I have to say, most insightful reply I've gotten so thanks!

The general game plan shouldn't be to number close but game the room so to speak yeah?
Yeah I'd just get a feel for the scene before making any major move. Be friendly, outgoing etc.
Quote:
Yes, swimming pools are one of the few places I feel comfortable executing some day game-ish things.
Change this asap unless you want your options in life to be extremely limited. Alot of women are fucking bored and lonely and have NO cool guys offering to chill. Sure they may have some orbiters, but no guy with piercing eye contact who knows how to smoothly lead an interaction from start to finish. You are not doing yourself or them any favors by avoiding them.
Quote:
Lastly, what's wrong with the 'come here often line'?
The reason I'd avoid it is because it is an overused cliche line. Just open with anything relevant to the situation. Not implying you were planning on doing the following, but you probably don't want to run direct "I thought you were so beautiful" game in this environment.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Games can be fun even in the swimming pool, I have heard of this www.lrpoolcleaning.com and they have been helping quite a lot with making it easier for one to get the right games and a cleaned pool, Thank you once again for the share.