girl I've gone out with twice disobeyed me

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been hustling and dumping for a few years now, but now I'm looking for a relationship. This girl I've been texting everyday for about a week (had sex twice) entertained the idea of dying her hair which I insisted that I don't like, but then last night she just sends me a picture of it dyed.

It looked better than I thought it would, but I'm bothered that she didn't consult me or seek my permission before going through with it. I'm used to my way or the high way with girls I play with, but because I want a relationship with this one I compromised and didn't tell her to fuck off.

Am I expecting too much here seen as we've only known each other for a week? Is it too extreme to dump her considering my reasoning that she went along with it anyway even though I explicitly condemned the idea last week? I really do like this girl though.

I'm 21, she's 19. [typo in age corrected]

Last edited by high_baller on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:14 am 
The Grand Puba

She did what?!?! Next thing you know she's going to want to vote.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:21 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
She did what?!?! Next thing you know she's going to want to vote.
I like to be in control in a relationship

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:31 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I've been hustling and dumping for a few years now, but now I'm looking for a relationship. This girl I've been texting everyday for about a week (had sex twice) entertained the idea of dying her hair which I insisted that I don't like, but then last night she just sends me a picture of it dyed.

It looked better than I thought it would, but I'm bothered that she didn't consult me or seek my permission before going through with it. I'm used to my way or the high way with girls I play with, but because I want a relationship with this one I compromised and didn't tell her to fuck off.

Am I expecting too much here seen as we've only known each other for a week? Is it too extreme to dump her considering my reasoning that she went along with it anyway even though I explicitly condemned the idea last week? I really do like this girl though.

I'm 20, she's 19.

Funny you were 21 in May and supposedly a gay guy.

Troll on

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

I'm 20, she's 19.

Funny you were 21 in May and supposedly a gay guy.

Troll on
Sorry meant 21 I typed it on my phone while on the train. It's not a troll post, I'm here seeking advice. If you don't have anything to contribute please troll on yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:20 am 

I literally face-palmed reading this.

What the fuck man... what the fuck.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I literally face-palmed reading this.

What the fuck man... what the fuck.
What's the problem?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:22 pm 

You honestly don't realize what's wrong with you somehow believing you're entitled to dictate what she can or cannot do in regards to something like her hair color?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:27 pm 
Read My Book

What does your gut say?

If you're looking for a woman that obeys your every command, then you have to let her go and find yourself a woman who does so with ease. But perhaps, you haven't made a strong enough impression upon her just yet to which she feels compelled to listen to you. And thats why you "like her", you haven't fully "won her" just yet. Once you do, you'll realize how much you actually like her.

There are times when you have to let certain things go and just recover, but if you allow her going against your will to make you feel "less" and "disrespected" then its better to let her go, because the weakness of your frame will continue into you're back on the forum in a oneitis situation. I think thats a bit ridicules, but I have standards for the women in my life which some of you would think its ridicules. But I don't care. No one can really tell you what you should and shouldn't require, thats something you have to figure out for yourself as you grow. Somethings you'll keep and somethings you'll let go of.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:59 pm 

Jesus man.

Change your attitude or you're not going to get very far with this.

It's not the 50s.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

I wonder how your other relationships were... You sound to commanding.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:50 pm 
Dedicated Member

I wonder how your other relationships were... You sound to commanding.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Oh cunt off. For fucks sake. Pathetic. Get a grip.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I mean being in control to a certain degree is a man's responsibility but certain parts of your message almost deliver an abusive tone which is not a good thing.

On the other hand, my gf once dyed her hair without consulting me first and I didn't like it. So on that point I can agree with you.

If your are looking for something serious and she is a good woman than treat her that way.

Single Guy Travel Guides