Any black guys getting results for online dating interacial?

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Moses, I'm confused. Your initial post was asking if any black guys were getting results online from interracial. Jack responded, said he does and urged you to take steps to better your odds. Why is there hostility over this?

Look, if 10 black guys came on this thread and said yes or no as to whether they get success online with other races, what does that mean for you?

10 black guys could come on and say yes they get success - if they live in LA, or NYC or Atl where interracial dating is more common, it means nothing for you if you live in Alabama or some city that is opposite of that.

10 black guys could come on and say yes they get success - if they are more clean cut black guys going after clean cut white girls, and you have a more urban style and going for the same, it means nothing for you

if 10 black guys get success but they have more lighter skin than you, it means nothing for you

if 10 black guys get success and they have more attractive features, it means nothing for you

Threads like this, where one feature is focused on, are pointless. Dating has sooooo many variables. I see this with the short guy threads. Like just because a short guy gets laid, means you being short will still mean you can get laid.

Look. No one can tell you whether you'll have success based on one attribute. Dont let someone's theories or results from a PUA forum, book, or bootcamp, shape what you do. Cause one thing I've realized about PU is, the guru's have an agenda and most likely bshitting, the guys online posting are exaggerating or lying and alot of falsehoods are passed around. Plus, with all the variables, even if someone is giving you good advice, that advice may not apply or work for you. So YOU have to just try.

Dragula and Jack are cool, but I'll respectfully say I would never let their experiences shape what the fuck I do with women. I could listen to their advice, but I don't know if Dragula is a virgin making up stories online. I don't know if Jack is just saying stuff that sounds good and has no experience. And likewise I dont expect my words or experiences to make them not try something because I say so. If Dragula tells me Tinder is crap and not a good place to meet women, I'd consider his advice, but I'd still get on it, max my shit out and try. I'm not him and he's not me. I could go on Tinder and have great success. Or he could be right. Either way, I'll dive into it with as much effort as I can, and see for myself.

I say all this to say, just TRY. And try PROPERLY. Fuck research and starting off thinking you'll fail. Fuck my words that you can have success online. Prove me wrong. Come back and say "well I maxed my profile out and sent these good messages out and I got 0 responses, or significantly less responses than if I were white." What's the fear of trying something even if it doesnt work? You wouldnt die. You wouldnt get sick. You'll waste time that you probably wouldve spent doing some stupid shit. If I have a situation with a chick, I dont look online for an answer or advice. I just say "this is new, I'll try X and see how it goes." The worse that can happen is I lose her. So what? I'll find another chick. It's one girl. I solve my problems myself. I figure out what to do on my own. I figure out what works for me, on my own. Jack can't tell me what works for me. Research cant tell me what works for me. Only I can try shit and figure it out myself.

Side rant: Just try shit. Dating/pickup is such a dynamic thing and you wouldnt die from failing at something. Try indirect, try direct...try online game, try day game, try night game, try being aggressive, try being laid back, try going for sex early, try waiting for sex, try movie dates...try bar dates...try dates at your place...TRY EVERY FUCKING THING. DONT LET ANYONE'S WORDS KEEP YOU FROM TRYING SOMETHING. The worst that can happen is you lose a female out of billions. Stop looking for the answers to getting laid in a fucking book, or a fucking forum and just try an idea for a while. Sure, the community has some good guidelines, but its up to you to figure out what applies and what doesnt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Moses, I'm confused. Your initial post was asking if any black guys were getting results online from interracial. Jack responded, said he does and urged you to take steps to better your odds. Why is there hostility over this?

Look, if 10 black guys came on this thread and said yes or no as to whether they get success online with other races, what does that mean for you?

10 black guys could come on and say yes they get success - if they live in LA, or NYC or Atl where interracial dating is more common, it means nothing for you if you live in Alabama or some city that is opposite of that.

10 black guys could come on and say yes they get success - if they are more clean cut black guys going after clean cut white girls, and you have a more urban style and going for the same, it means nothing for you

if 10 black guys get success but they have more lighter skin than you, it means nothing for you

if 10 black guys get success and they have more attractive features, it means nothing for you

Threads like this, where one feature is focused on, are pointless. Dating has sooooo many variables. I see this with the short guy threads. Like just because a short guy gets laid, means you being short will still mean you can get laid.

Look. No one can tell you whether you'll have success based on one attribute. Dont let someone's theories or results from a PUA forum, book, or bootcamp, shape what you do. Cause one thing I've realized about PU is, the guru's have an agenda and most likely bshitting, the guys online posting are exaggerating or lying and alot of falsehoods are passed around. Plus, with all the variables, even if someone is giving you good advice, that advice may not apply or work for you. So YOU have to just try.

Dragula and Jack are cool, but I'll respectfully say I would never let their experiences shape what the fuck I do with women. I could listen to their advice, but I don't know if Dragula is a virgin making up stories online. I don't know if Jack is just saying stuff that sounds good and has no experience. And likewise I dont expect my words or experiences to make them not try something because I say so. If Dragula tells me Tinder is crap and not a good place to meet women, I'd consider his advice, but I'd still get on it, max my shit out and try. I'm not him and he's not me. I could go on Tinder and have great success. Or he could be right. Either way, I'll dive into it with as much effort as I can, and see for myself.

I say all this to say, just TRY. And try PROPERLY. Fuck research and starting off thinking you'll fail. Fuck my words that you can have success online. Prove me wrong. Come back and say "well I maxed my profile out and sent these good messages out and I got 0 responses, or significantly less responses than if I were white." What's the fear of trying something even if it doesnt work? You wouldnt die. You wouldnt get sick. You'll waste time that you probably wouldve spent doing some stupid shit. If I have a situation with a chick, I dont look online for an answer or advice. I just say "this is new, I'll try X and see how it goes." The worse that can happen is I lose her. So what? I'll find another chick. It's one girl. I solve my problems myself. I figure out what to do on my own. I figure out what works for me, on my own. Jack can't tell me what works for me. Research cant tell me what works for me. Only I can try shit and figure it out myself.

Side rant: Just try shit. Dating/pickup is such a dynamic thing and you wouldnt die from failing at something. Try indirect, try direct...try online game, try day game, try night game, try being aggressive, try being laid back, try going for sex early, try waiting for sex, try movie dates...try bar dates...try dates at your place...TRY EVERY FUCKING THING. DONT LET ANYONE'S WORDS KEEP YOU FROM TRYING SOMETHING. The worst that can happen is you lose a female out of billions. Stop looking for the answers to getting laid in a fucking book, or a fucking forum and just try an idea for a while. Sure, the community has some good guidelines, but its up to you to figure out what applies and what doesnt.
I think i mistaken Jackz first post "EDIT:I guess the delete meant that you realized what you've said." i thought he was trying to insult me by saying i deleted my post because i sounded stupid. But after reading it few more time times i think he was trying to say something positive.

I will admit i made mistake my misinterpreting his first comment but this isn't entirely my fault for everything that ensued since he misrepresented by saying i'm asking for opinion before trying online dating. Which i actually experimented first with online dating before coming here. But i don't blame him for his rebuttals since i came at him first.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yes, there are so many black guys successfully dating white girls online. If you are a black man want to dating white women, you can have a look at the following site. White Girls Dating Black Guys: http://www.whitegirlsblackguys.com