I NEED to make her fall in love with me

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 123 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I met this gorgeous petite latina on a dating website. Shortly after getting her number, I called her. We talked for about 3 hours while I made a road trip back home. If everything she told me on the phone is true, she is marriage material. This woman is my age, 25, in the military, has only had sex with three men, likes the same music I do (she mentioned Bach and Berlioz for crying out loud!), she likes to shoot, she has a good relationship with her family, her parents are still together, likes to read, cook, yoga, pilates, plays piano etc... during our first conversation, she wanted to play 21 questions but it turned into me just asking her questions. She pretty much provoked me to ask her sexual questions about her fantasies, favorite positions, and things of that nature.

Let me rewind, this woman lives in a different state but is moving near me in 2 weeks. Our first conversation got weird. She kept telling me how hot I am and how she hopes I'm the one she'll fall in love with, marry, and have babies. I kind of played along "sure thing I'll start looking for a ring" "Yea we're going to have at least 10 kids". That same night she called and wanted to have phone sex. Basically it was me listening to her get herself off. I think she called again to have phone sex yet again. I'm not going to lie it was hot.

We've talked on and off since then. The following converations were far more brief, and included her sorting herself out. I was concerned at first that I was getting catfished, but her story checks out. We happen to have a similar job in the military and we talked about it, she provided the address she's colocating to, she's sent me current pics including nudes...

My question for you Lords of Seduction, is how do I not fuck this up? I've never been with such a sexy and high value woman. She seems very high energy and I'm usually in the middle, sometimes low. She's described to me a perfect first date, beach wine and stars bs which I plan on doing. But I do want to make this woman fall in love with me even if she was just joking around. She has also remarked how I should move in with her and "fuck her every night to sleep". Gents, she's freaking gorgeous and a little crazy. I'll be eternally grateful for any advice you guys have to gift me. If anyone wants pics of her or me I can pm you.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:07 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I met this gorgeous petite latina on a dating website. Shortly after getting her number, I called her. We talked for about 3 hours while I made a road trip back home. If everything she told me on the phone is true, she is marriage material.
Lol after 3 hours she is marriage material. Bro you gotta see more women.
Quote:
My question for you Lords of Seduction, is how do I not fuck this up? I've never been with such a sexy and high value woman.
You already have fucked this up. Some girl who you don't know is put upon a giant pedestal. Whether you like it or not, you are placing way to much value on this girl and something that may or may not be a good thing.

Specifically, you have given too much attention to a girl who you know nothing about. Sure she is vying for your attention and all of this stuff, but as your post says you "NEED" to make her fall in love with you.

Here is what you do, calm it down and don't focus on your needs as much as you focus on her needs. Sure you are a lonely guy desperate for this girl, but put that aside. This girl needs attention from an attractive man who is unattached to the outcome of having her. Give her just enough attention, but keep her wanting more. When she arrives in town, give her great sex and be non-needy. That is your shot. Being needy will ruin this for you.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:03 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Dude if you think a military girl only fucked three dudes...

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Here is what you do, calm it down and don't focus on your needs as much as you focus on her needs. Sure you are a lonely guy desperate for this girl, but put that aside. This girl needs attention from an attractive man who is unattached to the outcome of having her. Give her just enough attention, but keep her wanting more. When she arrives in town, give her great sex and be non-needy. That is your shot. Being needy will ruin this for you.
You're correct. I'm going about this the wrong way. I have been continuing to see other women however, which is an antidote to neediness. My only worry is that she is looking for a man to marry, and if I play games IE being unavailable, dangling a string in front of her etc. it will turn her off. Should I refrain from texting/calling her until she arrives?

Last edited by rahoo on Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I have doubts as well. It's not too important to me though

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You said she was marriage material and high quality. I'd be more cautious.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi mate, the only way not to fuck this up is to be prepared to fuck this up and lose the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:52 pm 
Read My Book

Bro..

I'd put a bet in that this situation is a complete catfish. Your character isn't even displaying that of someone that could handle this situation. You're also asking for advice before you ran into any type of resistance. She's phone fucking you, saying she wants to marry you, and asking you to move in with her and you come to a forum to ask people for help? What exactly do you need help with?

If this is real, you need to chill out. Unless you're willing to walk away, the chick will not be willing to stay. I don't care how amazing you find her. Put you first.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:53 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Preach.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
She's phone fucking you, saying she wants to marry you, and asking you to move in with her and you come to a forum to ask people for help? What exactly do you need help with?
Even if others don't see it, I'm glad you're asking help from us.

You may need help because this is a potentially precarious position to be in. Most guys look at sexing a girl over the phone with a girl they don't know as a good thing. It would benefit you to see that this may likely not be the case.

First someone mentioned the possibility of catfish, something that is out there. The situation doesn't feel entirely right but I would look more specifically at your actions. If you were a man with an abundance of women, would you be sexing girls over the phone? No. Those guys are actually having sex in real life. I only point this out because you may put yourself into a vulnerable position caring about this girl or getting emotionally attached. Even if it is all systems go on her side and this is totally legit, it sends up the wrong message and sets up an imbalanced relationship IMO.

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:09 pm 

Quote:
Bro..

I'd put a bet in that this situation is a complete catfish. Your character isn't even displaying that of someone that could handle this situation. You're also asking for advice before you ran into any type of resistance. She's phone fucking you, saying she wants to marry you, and asking you to move in with her and you come to a forum to ask people for help? What exactly do you need help with?

If this is real, you need to chill out. Unless you're willing to walk away, the chick will not be willing to stay. I don't care how amazing you find her. Put you first.
This... And for the record I also think there's a chance you could be getting catfished here.

There's something imbalanced about a chick who tells someone they hope they fall in love with them and marry them when they don't really know the person... So:

Imbalanced with red flags, or catfish...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:36 pm 
English Muffin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

First someone mentioned the possibility of catfish, something that is out there. The situation doesn't feel entirely right but I would look more specifically at your actions. If you were a man with an abundance of women, would you be sexing girls over the phone? No. Those guys are actually having sex in real life. I only point this out because you may put yourself into a vulnerable position caring about this girl or getting emotionally attached. Even if it is all systems go on her side and this is totally legit, it sends up the wrong message and sets up an imbalanced relationship IMO.
Thanks for the response man! Our communication has been limited as of late. The last time she called I was in bed falling asleep. She rang and I didn't answer. When she rang a second time I picked up and she wanted to masturbate together but I was very "Nah I'm good." She was surprised and responded something along the lines of "Oh ok next time you want to fuck me over the phone I'll remember this!" I was unaffected by her empty threat though. Since then We've had very brief text conversations.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:29 pm 
English Muffin

You need to get her on webcam or a video of her lips saying your name in a little video clip.

IF SHE DOESN'T COMPLY. You are being Catfished.

Still 'recent' pics is vague response. Reverse google image search that shit

PM me pics if you want.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:02 pm 
The Coach

Quote:
has only had sex with three men
Why is this one of the first things you mention about this girl? If she's as awesome as you say she is, is that really a big deal?
Quote:
She pretty much provoked me to ask her sexual questions about her fantasies, favorite positions, and things of that nature.
Quote:
That same night she called and wanted to have phone sex. Basically it was me listening to her get herself off. I think she called again to have phone sex yet again. I'm not going to lie it was hot.
Quote:
She has also remarked how I should move in with her and "fuck her every night to sleep".
Sounds to me you're looking for a virgin slut.

I don't know you and I'm making alot of assumptions... but your mindset towards women based on what I'm reading is pretty fucked up and thats what's keeping you from "success."