Long distance game

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 140 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Long distance game
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this girl at a pizza place in November in New York as I start talking to her I find out she is from New Zealand.( I am from NY but I have a work holiday visa in NZ and have plans of going there in April). We go on an instant date and hit it off, we hook up at my place later that night.

We are inseparable and end up seeing each other every day for 2 weeks until she has to leave, it was hard but we know we will be seeing each other in a few months. She offers to let me stay at her place when I get there. We agree that it's okay to hook up with others while we wait but not get in a relationship with anyone, we text everyday and FaceTime once a week....

Fast forward to march we don't FaceTime as much but we still text almost everyday. I make sure to stay busy and don't wait by my phone to make sure I don't seem desperate I also make sure to talk to other girls and go on dates. We both initiate new conversations equally when needed and things seem to be going well. She has a Fwb but so do I and we are open about it. We both admit that we see a potential relationship between us but don't want to jump the gun....

Fast forward a week and it seems like she is lossing interst all of the sudden, so I decide to give her space for a few days. When I message her again it seems to be worse, she will read my messages and not answer for hours. I am making sure to keep the conversations really light hearted and joking, only adding value and not giving her a reason to not answer, which she eventually does, a far cry from before when she would message back right away.

She says her fwb and her aren't getting serious but they seem to be. For example he got her to babysit his dog for 5 days while he went on vacation, not something I do with my fwb.

What should I do, I leave for NZ in about 2 weeks, how do I rebuild our connection. The offer still stands for me to stay with her. But I can feel us slipping apart.