This girl seems likely to flake. How to reignite interest?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 135 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Ok, went on a date where I did ok, but not much escalation. I wasn't able to figure out if I was just not doing amazing with it or if the girl was really shy - could have easily been either. She seemed to have fun, and it went on for like six hours, until 2 am (when she had to be up at 6 am).

She's busy and I'm busy so we text occasionally, and she's always responsive, but she seems less responsive/talkative lately (I sent a text about something we made a lot of jokes about and she responded with a one word response). Theoretically we had a date set for Saturday, but I got a vibe that she was going to flake, and I was at a wedding, so I pre-emptively flaked and said I had no idea when I was going to be back in town.

Her response was: "That's ok--I have alternate plans."

I responded with, "Cool"

Now, I'm thinking on how best to spike interest with her again. I was reading about a technique where you call up the girl (whether she answers or not is irrelevant) and say you know you've offended her, and you're going to be a gentleman and demand (as in, you're basically ordering her to do so) she come out with you to rectify the situation.

Does this sound like a good angle to play it? I don't think she's entirely discounted me, but I think I'm in that region where the girl is theoretically open, but sorta bored, so the probability of her meeting up is low.

I perhaps should have been more sexual with her, but she came off as incredibly shy.

Last edited by Pikeman85 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:37 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I could also send her a text like, "I think you're really nice, but..." and half reject her (make it about a silly thing that she'd easily be able to change, like being prudish?)

e.g.

"So I think you're a really nice girl, but, I think you may be a bit too shy for me." or something like that. That has a decent potential for pushing her away, but it could also spark interest too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

No suggestions here?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

As it is a shy girl you defiantly need to escalate as it is likely she doesnt have much experience plus if you dont u will be heading into the friend zone.
Also seems like you are just going to one girl so go for a few more as u might be coming across as needy.

if u want to spike the interest again you can either freeze her out for a while or depending on how much comfort building you have done u could say something along the lines of "My friend just told me that the more innocent a girl looks, the naughtier she is in bed… he’s wrong right?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:26 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

No, I have multiple girls (one of whom is literally begging me to come over every night), just liked this one because she was a doctor. I almost certainly screwed it up with my terrible voicemail last night though with this one, so onto the next.

I have a law student super into me and my ex girlfriend just got single last night so I should be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Similar situation and was advised to never leave a voicemail as it comes off as desperate or needy. I would have done the divorce text in your case or even just texted the exact thing you mentioned above.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:16 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

These things happen, not a big deal. I suspected as much when I was nervous around her on the date. She may still get back to me, she sometimes takes a while to respond, but my guess is no.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I'm new here man but I am pretty experienced with similar situations bc I have a tactic to have a dry first date(s) then lead up to be extremely interesting. Sort of like a basketball game thats a blowout the first half then a competitive last quarter where you find yourself biting your nails off but to the post....

I would simply neg her. Text her with "hey love, guess what?" assuming she replies "hey, whats up?" you can 1) either say "you suck lol" and not reply for a week or so until she texts you again OR 2) just not reply after she replies to your initial text at all and wait until she texts you like from #1

This basically makes her think you are a weirdo but it intrigues her nonetheless and this will be on her mind until you clarify and you can follow it up easily with "Oh I just wanted to see you but you seemed so distant as of late, I guess we've both been going through a lot" then you can make up a BS story to make her empathetic (she's a doctor, she'll fall for it #compassionatePussy then the ball is in your court. There are some holes here bc every girl and situation is diff but take the above for what its worth.

Step out of your comfort zone if you have to. The dumbest things get girls going lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:55 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Apparently we /both/ read the situation wrong.

She apparently had a great time and was expecting me to text her more. She just sent me a multi-paragraph rant about how I was a dick and didn't contact her immediately. That's why she got cold.

So this situation may be recoverable (depending on if she's found another guy, and even then, I doubt a week and a half of time would be enough if she's sending me rants).

As I say, coming off as a dick is always better than coming off as weak.