what game is she playing?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 136 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi team,

let's sum this up.

I live and work in south east Asia. Run tours for 18-35 backpackers through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Meet this girl(very briefly) in chiang mai 2 months ago. from then we have been texting daily, lots of sexual banta, even a few SPAM convos. shes always one to text first and double text me, lots of smile faces and xoxo, if you can say we really connected by messages.. we did. Anyway finally got to catch up a day ago for only an evening and a morning. i had to depart lunch time the next day back to bangkok for work. Because of the 2 months of build up and finally getting to meet her i put her on the high chair. When she arrived all i had on my mind was i had to impress and get any kind of close because of the time limit and the chance of never getting this opportunity again. This in turn made me the complete opposite to who i am. was nervous, didn't speak my mind because i gave a fuck about everything, which i never do and generally wasn't myself( i had been over messages last two months) which crippled me from building any sexual attraction. So for me the night on the beach drinking beers and the next day breakfast was a complete fail. Yes we were talking about sexual topics (flag collecting, best root, dirtiest root etc etc) but the turkey i am went for two kisses when clearly i shouldn't have both got no where. (that mindset must impress mindset made me) so yeah massive fail on my behalf i thought it was gone never hear from her again.

But from her point of view it must have been different. She was first to text to ask if i arrived safe in bangkok. Sending me snapchats, and liking my activity on facebook. This took my by suprize.

I want opinions on what you think going on in her head? And if i should carry on pursuing this? I gave up cause i honestly thought i cooked the lot and now it just seems weird to carry on after a full turkey performance from me. I was going to drop her and move on but shes a potential keeper so im reconsidering. she didnt even meet me she meet some nervous wreck.

Look forward to some feedback

cheers

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well, sounds like you didn't blew it after all. Continue your text game and do a better job next time you hook up.