Girl you've known for a while?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 152 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys been lurking here for a while and learning a lot of things so I hope this is the right section for sort of a newb question. Recently broke up my gf so I'm just starting to get back into everything and I'm determined this time I'm going to manage my gaming affairs differently.

Anyway that brings us to my question I met the girl about 6 months before I started dating my ex so about a yr and a half. At that time she was kind of seeing someone and her friend (aka bitch) assured me she didn't like me who knows how much of that is true. I did n close her tho and since then we text every so often but not religiously, she did seem to always ask me to jan out las ur when I had a gf tho. Sometimes at school over the course of my last relationship wed study on campus together but that was it we always wanted to do something fun like go fishin together but I never really did on account of the gf.

Now that I'm single once again we have plans to finally have our little fishing outing this weekend. And I have no idea what to expect. Next week is the start of lobster mini season and she wants to come down to my buddies place (who shes never meg) with me in the keys and stay a couple night s to go diving. Our texts are sometimes flirty and playful and I usually try to lead them that way. My thing is I'm not really sure how to game on this thing. I'm not really sure if it's a date or just hang out. I don't wanna be an afc and not make a move but I don't wanna be a douche and make a move when it's not expected and then have things awkward. I think I'm over thinking it but that's why I asked here haha!
Thanks red-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

bump guys thanks for the help if i should move this to another better section just let me know thanks