Could use and Opinion

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 145 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Could use and Opinion
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, having some girl trouble so here is the story.

Hooked up with and old friend an HB8 in a club about two weeks ago on a trip isolated her went back to the hotel and she gave me LMR this caused me lots of interest to try and close her so I started to go out with her and her friends, great kino, lots of IoI's and good Rapport. First three times I went out with her it was not alone it was to a party or with her friends boyfriends to get some drinks each night went great. Last week told her I wanted to meet picked her up great conversation and had basically a good time. Saw her a couple of more times and still tons of IoI's and good Rapport. Her friends started talking to me about how she wanted something serious and she was "dying" for me.

But this weekend somehow it all changed, interaction is not the same felt awkward rapport was not like before, came to the club with me and since she was acting bitchy and stuff I went Mr. "Sociable" in the club lots of familiar faces and started talking with other HB8 and HB9 and noticed how she just kept looking at me. I was not flirting with the rest of the girls just being sociable. I went back to her and started talking to her trying to get back the rapport that some how it got lost I was trying to get back in sync with her. Tried to hook with her up but she was in denial so I left, came back to say goodbye and thats when she now wanted to hook up, so I felt for it.

My conclusion I lacked of being alpha male on her letting her take control of the interaction. So my problem here is that if you got any advice in this type of girls. What should I do to start controlling the interaction make her depend on me.

It feels like she lost interest from one day to another.

Last edited by Pippe on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You remind me of a friend i used to share an apartment with. He always was flirty with girls in clubs and all that but he never closed. What you need to do is get isolation, and close the deal. Nowhere in this story are you alone with her in a place where sex is possible. If you get her isolated at your apartment or her you are controlling the interaction.

What you need to do is isolate your target of interest asap instead of wasting time gaming her at parties, clubs, ect...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, I missed something out that has already happend I already isolated her and went great I see her as GF what made me doubt is the change on her behaviour when all her friends are telling me differently of what she is showing to me.