Cant seem to take control??? any ideas??????

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 133 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

ive been meeting up with this girl on and off for a while now, and it started off just mates sat listening to music etc..if i tried to get closer she would move and sit next to another mate n start chatting so i IOD back ignore her and start hitting on someone else for example...

then she started coming over mine, sometimes her idea sometimes mine, first time was nothing just watching tv little chatting, second time we cuddle i tried to move in more she knocked me back, third time turned into a massage, i tried to get to undress n lie down again she knocked me back...

forth time massage in underwear i went for a kiss she said no, fifth time massage in underwear followed by cuddles and she kissed me (just a pec) i kissed her back and went for a little more she turned away again :/

she seems to want to get more and more every time which is fine, but its a very slow game i mean i cant always hit the 7 hour mark, but im normally a good 8-10 hours and im bedding the girl this has to be like 14-15 hours now and we haved cuddled in underwear and shared two kisses ...i cant seem to gain control of her she is controlling me any ideas ???????

Personality, Initiate, Maturity, Passion...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

This all depends on the first impression. If you come in strong from the start, very aggressive and physical she views you as the assertive dominant guy. But if you first met you took things slow she views you as a cool guy who's semi-dominant and therefore is very reluctant to move fast. If you want to improve this start being more aggressive and physical from the start.