Trying to build som attraction

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 134 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey whats up?

So basicly im seeing this one girl. We been seeing each other quit a bit this week but I havet f-close her yet cause she had her periode :(

Anyway she opens me today with

Hello:) and then she tells about her day, and ask how mines been. DO you answer her or let it slip and see if she will text you more ? playing a bit hard to get or ? waiting some time to answer etc.-?? :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's a text. No one really cares. Answering a few too many texts like that with 'yeah good thanks yourself blah blah blah' and/or any other kind of small talk will see you quickly friendzoned though.

Girls actually like having someone to talk to about their day and shit. Ever wonder why a girl will just randomly tell you how much of a bad day she's had? What are we supposed to do with that information apart from offer hugs and kisses to make it all better?

Try to steer the conversations into something more interesting or she will lose interest.

You are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Agreed with Sticksmith. Honestly, at this point, I feel like texting is just a bad thing to do. It can't really do anything but jam you into the friend zone unless you really know what you're doing. If she texts you about random shit like that just try to close the conversation down as quickly as possible by replying with things she can't possibly respond to. In other words, don't respond with questions.