English girls! why are they so difficult?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 135 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask if you have found that English girls are less responsive to PUA techniques.

I find it easy with foreign girls but English girls seem really bitchy and up themselves.

I just wondered if this is a common issue other guys are facing, plus do you have any tips how to get further with English girls?

Thanks

Lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey you'll find that English girls are much more suspicious of openers, routines and some kino. Using something like an opinion opener is more likely to crash and burn. Opening them needs to be more situational, make an observation

I've had a nightmare trying out things like the cube or other routines on them. That stuff has rarely worked and if it has its because I've come across as a fun person beforehand. The 5 questions game by style works pretty well.

Use disqualifiers and role reversal questions such as "are you trying to make this sexual? is that all you girls think of?" to make it seem like they're flirting with you, this has worked especially well at uni so far.

I usually go light on the kino until isolation, unless the set has responded well to a test in which case go nuts :).

Hope this helps I've only ever sarged in the UK so can't offer much in terms of comparisons, but this is what I've learnt thus far. I'd be interested to see what others say

R&B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I kind of know where you are coming from here. I am very new to the whold pick up thing and this community and I have not being doing approaches as yet as I don't feel ready but I have read The Game and I am currently reading Mystery Method. I am from Scotland and I reckon if I tried to open with some of the stuff that Mystery and Style use in the clubs over here I would get laughed out of the place.

Thats just my opinion though as I have not yet tested them in field.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 pm 
Dedicated Member

sadly british girls know straight away youre hitting on them so if the sniff you coming a mile away and for any reason will she dislikes you she'll let you know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:41 pm 
Dedicated Member

Guess english girls like latino boys, because when they come to Portugal(Algarve) they are probably are the easiest girls ever. Srls you dont need to talk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm from England and I've successfully used MM stuff. But yeah, generally being cocky and funny rather than using canned material works better.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask if you have found that English girls are less responsive to PUA techniques.

I find it easy with foreign girls but English girls seem really bitchy and up themselves.

I just wondered if this is a common issue other guys are facing, plus do you have any tips how to get further with English girls?

Thanks

Lee
English girls dislike cheesy pick up lines. They like witty comments or compliments about shoes or their hairstyle. Even a simple "Hi, how are you?" is fine sometimes. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

They are influenced by routine and feminists. Too much freedom they gave ...