High School girls?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 150 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: High School girls?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:19 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ive read in books that the attraction/comfort stage takes up to several hours but I am freshman in high school. the girls at my age should be easier to game without building up alot of attraction/comfort to a certain extent. Well my situation is I am taking a dance class (meets once a week) and some new girls came in. They started a conversation up with me-only guy in a room full of hot girls :D . So I plan to return the favor by using the "Are you guys best friends?" opener. Anyway how much time should I talk to my target (in terms of a five to ten minute conversations) before I attempt to number close since I am gaming freshman girls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:38 am 
Moderator Emeritus

I feel bad for being in this thread....however, I was actually thinking about a similar question last night.

Girls that are 18 and 19 have a completely different mindset than girls who are 20+. Would you go about sarging the same way? I would think a girl who is 18 wants to hear she is pretty; where a girl that is 24 knows that if you are telling her she is pretty, you want something.

And hold the creepy comments; I just like feeling young again ;)

Plus, there is a wide range of age groups at most clubs these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Locke.. hes talking bout highshool girls who are bout 14-15
i say before the class you should ask them to hangout after, and later when your about to go home get their numbers

Post subject: Re: High School girls?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:05 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: Cretin105
Quote:
Ive read in books that the attraction/comfort stage takes up to several hours but I am freshman in high school. the girls at my age should be easier to game without building up alot of attraction/comfort to a certain extent. Well my situation is I am taking a dance class (meets once a week) and some new girls came in. They started a conversation up with me-only guy in a room full of hot girls :D . So I plan to return the favor by using the "Are you guys best friends?" opener. Anyway how much time should I talk to my target (in terms of a five to ten minute conversations) before I attempt to number close since I am gaming freshman girls?

First of all this situation is fucking sick for u . . being the only dude in class . .. thats awesome u could pretty much say anything just remember the basics and if shit doesn't work one day guess what? Next

good luck happy sarging

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:00 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

haha, i wish i found this forum earlier, i used to be the only guy in my japanese language class back in high school, but i was a complete AFC.
it's good to see guys are starting sarging at a younger age.