Going from K-Close to F-close

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been on NUMEROUS "dates" where I am receiving IOI's and can usually spot enough when there is enough for a kiss close. At the end of the date, I usually know if she is going to reject my kiss or accept it. This part i have gotten used to.

The problem i'm having is esclating on the next date to where I can f-close on the 2nd or 3rd date. Last few "first dates" were good examples:

IOI's included: Mutual touching / leaning in, heavy eye contact, her saying "I must compliment you, you are a really good listener", giggling at dumb jokes, etc.

IOD's (possibly?) includes:
her saying
-"I may talk :bout it (sex), but i'm not easy" / "I'm not sleeping with you"
-"I'm starting to feel self concious" with a nervous giggle

-allowing me to kiss her, but with some hesitation.
-Me hugging her and her looking shocked saying "are you pressing me into??!!?"

Long story, short:
-Is "token rejection" (new concept for me) a common occurance and what is the best way to break through it? How do you distinguish it from actual rejection?
-Maybe there is something else that I'm not looking for that I should be addressing?
-Should I just be trying to f-close on the first date? (although i'm a little more traditional and would prefer at least another "meeting" before f-close).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I like to f*ck close on the first date if possible. For me personally i don't like to waste time, i like to get down to business haha.

If she's telling you about sex. Make sure you let her know you aren't even thinking about it.
"Sex with you? Please. I'm not that easy."
"Sex with you? You haven't even earned it yet."
Doing this will help her bring her shield down and she'll feel you respect her more. Chances are she's probably been humped and dumped before and doesn't want it to happen again.

In the end play it with your instincts. If you really wanna distinguish what she wants invite her over to watch a movie. Cuddle. Make out. Feel her up. If she stops you, use the lines ive said above. Just turn her on and f*ck her.

A bunch of times the girl and I would be already naked and she'd ask me, "if this happens will you still respect me? I don't want you to think I'm easy." so make sure you let her know that you do.

Goodluck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:37 am 

im not sleeping with you/im not having sex with you

is just token resistance, you have to think of the frame when she says that, she is thinking about having sex with you, make sense?

i may talk about it but im not easy, is an indicator of ASD,

to lower things like this try to handle ASD before any of the problems surrounding it become an issue, non judgemental frames (i usually have a convo about players/sluts arguement and how it is unfair double standard, why can a guy do what he wants, but a girl cant, what if a girl just likes a guy and descides she wants to be with him, how does that make her a slut just cause she does what she wants, the only guys that think that are just stupid and don't understand etc.), next, at some point set a frame that you are discreet, talk about sex openly, but don't name drop, when baited into name dropping, directly state im not like that, i like to keep that info private etc., (also you probably allready handle these issues but make it as socially acceptable for her to sleep with you as possible im not going to get into that since this doesn't seem to be your ASD issue at hand)

im starting to feel self concious simply requires a re-frame, if you ever hear a girl putting herself down, or being neurotic,

just be nice and say, hey you don't have to feel that way, if you're trying to change what i think about you, don't, I allready like you (this can be used if she puts herself down, or if she is being shy, moody, irrational)

kissing with hesitation, thats not an IOD, just an escalation,
the hugging thing, LOL, same as previous, just say ''yeah?'' act confused as if to sub communicate WTF THIS IS NORMAL, isn't it? (that one is for if you ment to say, are you pressing me into you??)

(if the hug she said what are you pressureing me into?)
i would re-frame, what do you mean? (sub communicate confusion as in previous *wtf this is normal etc*)

the best way to handle resistance is simply don't react to it, just ignore it and be persistant, agree and continue escalating, (anything that does not help you in your seduction can simply be ignored or re-framed, but sometimes rejection is real and you just can't close, that is life)

here are some examples of reactions:

you go for kiss she backs away, you say ok :'( and get all pouty (as if you have been heavily rejected),

you go for kiss she backs away, you say WELL FINE!!! FUCK YOU BITCH!!! ILL GO KISS SOMEONE ELSE GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

she says im not going to fuck you,
IM NOT GOING TO FUCK YOU EITHER!!
I wasn't going to... you thought thats what i wanted?, no thats not... etc.

don't verbalize rejection or explain yourself, and don't become agressive and attack, NO DEFENSE, NO OFFENSE, just don't do anything and persist, at most maybe laugh and try again,

and F-CLOSE on 1st day is a matter of preference, there is no YOU SHOULD, AND YOU SHOULDN'T, if you like to wait 2 weeks to f-close, then wait 2 weeks, if you like SNL (this is what i mostly focus on at bars) then go for the SNL, Same night lays imo is the way to go, you don't waste your time, you escalate and find out, you get blown out and she is not down, who cares you didn't spend weeks trying to bang her to get nothing out of it, just my 2cents

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Gentlemen, This is fantastic advice! I will escalate more on date #2's from now on and ignore the token rejection. . . . maybe i'll just be more aggressive and aim for the first date ;). Seems to be more effecient and I'm into that :).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

her in fact awesome blog page. her realy content rich and then a this fantastic profession. i prefer this unique. Accountants Crawley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! excavator dental

Post subject: why not try here
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This method is usually successfully definitely best option. Every single one connected with incredibly tiny features usually are supposed by using quite a few historical past ability. I might suggest the software program tremendously. why not try here

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks this is good blog. meaningful sister quotes

Post subject: Candida Overgrowth
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. Candida Overgrowth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on the world of Google. cute instagram captions

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I favor your current article. It can be very good to view anyone explain in words through the cardiovascular along with lucidity for this critical issue might be quickly seen. Runyon Canyon Park

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

At any time when document have become upon your websites while using precise curiosity quite simply a touch of tiny bit submits. Friendly way of long run, I shall be book-marking at the present experience varieties do arises most suitable " up ". trending news websites

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Well-Written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can't pause to read more posts. Thanks for the precious help.
123movies free online

Post subject: visit this site
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quickly this particular excellent website will definitely irrefutably continually be famous among the majority of composing the weblog women and men, for that diligent content material in addition to recommendations. visit this site

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That's in addition a great publish which i really valued learning. It's not every day that people maintain the opportunity to discover something. motorcycle led running lights kit