Proceed or cut-off

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Proceed or cut-off
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There's an HB 1000 I have oneitis for... I text her occasionally and she reciprocates nicely. I believe I had done great, I sexually teased her and overall there was kind of connection. Yesterday was my birthday so she came over to the bar where I was celebrating it, we then headed to a club but we were at different places at the venue since she had a friend's farewell party. Went to look for her to tell her to come to where I was at the venue and found her kissing another guy. Told her a couple of times to go with me, she said "I'll go" and never went. Today she called my best friend and said she had been seing that other guy in secret... thing is she also gives me lots of IOI's and also agees to come to plans I invite her to so I dont know what to make of it.
Should I act indifferent and let the door open for her? Text her lightly and let her know by doing it that I'm not mad and don't care what she does, should I wait for her to text or should I cut her off completely?
I believe she feels somewhat guilty since she called my friend and offered an explanation...

Post subject: Re: Proceed or cut-off
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Today she called my best friend and said she had been seing that other guy in secret...

Translation: "I've got to send a message to Rambolito so he gets off my back. He's just a friend."

So she calls your friend, knowing it will get to you.

Had she called your friend and said, "I made a mistake last night kissing that guy," she'd be worried about what you think. Instead she's digging in deeper.

Next this one, but warmly. Keep options up, see other women.

Post subject: Re: Proceed or cut-off
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:17 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
There's an HB 1000 I have oneitis for...

Once I read this, I was able to stop reading and immediately tell you, to cut your loses, move on, lick your wounds and you'll be in position to attract another that is of better quality. There is NO such thing as a hb 1000, and your willingness to portray her that way speaks to how overly invested you are into the situation. That level of investment "pushes" people away, it doesn't "pull" them closer to you. Right now her door says "Pull" so if you keep pushing on it, that will be that. Do the opposite. And for your own sakes, please go find some other women to talk to at the same time.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com