Have no idea what to do after I start dancing with the girl

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:39 am 
New to MPUA Forum

All of my experience has been daytime until now, always absolutely sucked in clubs, so I'm trying to fix that. And last week, I finally managed to reach a capstone: I danced with a hot girl at the club (yay). Picked her hand, spun her, escalated, had her grinding and everything, went great. Honestly she did 90% of the job and I just had to not pussy up and get her hand but still, feels like a whole new world.

But now, there are some specific issues I didn't expect, so if any of you nightgame pros could give some hints it would be great:

Different energy: She was reeeeally energetic, whereas I'm more an Ignition Remix rythm guy, and I didn't want to go full dance monkey just to keep up with her. How do you do in those situations?

How to complete escalation? In bars/conversation it's easy, start touching her hand, her arm, hips, back, find a way to touch her face, hair, kiss, done. But while her hand/arms/hips/back were done in about ten seconds, I couldn't find any way to escalate further (mostly due to how energetic she was, she was basically headbanging). Any tips?

Do you go for the kiss on the dance floor? Or do you just dance, and later bounce her somewhere else and then go for the kiss? If so, when/how do you bounce?

How long is too long? After being stuck on escalation for about one song, I started feeling like I had to rush, or that things were dying. After how long do you start feeling "this is going nowhere I should bounce/change something" ?

How to handle shit tests? I tried pushing a bit more (because I felt like I was in a rush), and probably did too much as she ended up dancing elsewhere by herself. About 10s later she was dancing with my wing. Didn't really mind as I can recognize a shit test, and just ignored it, but didn't know what to do after. "Agree and amplify" obviously doesn't work here. Could have gone to dance with another girl, but there was no cute one around. What do you do in those situations? Do you dance with her again at some point (and when, how?), or do you never go back? Again, any tips?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
All of my experience has been daytime until now, always absolutely sucked in clubs, so I'm trying to fix that. And last week, I finally managed to reach a capstone: I danced with a hot girl at the club (yay). Picked her hand, spun her, escalated, had her grinding and everything, went great. Honestly she did 90% of the job and I just had to not pussy up and get her hand but still, feels like a whole new world.

But now, there are some specific issues I didn't expect, so if any of you nightgame pros could give some hints it would be great:

Different energy: She was reeeeally energetic, whereas I'm more an Ignition Remix rythm guy, and I didn't want to go full dance monkey just to keep up with her. How do you do in those situations?

Have fun and show her your a fun guy? Nothing to it.

How to complete escalation? In bars/conversation it's easy, start touching her hand, her arm, hips, back, find a way to touch her face, hair, kiss, done. But while her hand/arms/hips/back were done in about ten seconds, I couldn't find any way to escalate further (mostly due to how energetic she was, she was basically headbanging). Any tips?

Tell her your getting a drink and have her go with you is a start. Get her to go socialize with you a tiny bit. Some women go out to these clubs just to dance and get validation from eager men. Later on that night they go home and fuck their boyfriends.

Do you go for the kiss on the dance floor? Or do you just dance, and later bounce her somewhere else and then go for the kiss? If so, when/how do you bounce?

Depends
A. How drunk she is
B.how much she's into you.
Just because you danced with a chick doesn't mean she's gonna want to kiss you especially if you haven't had a conversation with her. Here's the thing what if her boyfriend is nearby or husband and you go in for a kiss? Seen this happen before personally.

How long is too long? After being stuck on escalation for about one song, I started feeling like I had to rush, or that things were dying. After how long do you start feeling "this is going nowhere I should bounce/change something" ?

If it's no longer fun it's no longer fun. Tell her you will catch up with her and move on to the next girl. Or invite her for a drink a small conversation. You need to escalate , but understand she could just be there to dance so you might just want to keep dancing with her and just start kinoing it up all night.

How to handle shit tests? I tried pushing a bit more (because I felt like I was in a rush), and probably did too much as she ended up dancing elsewhere by herself. About 10s later she was dancing with my wing. Didn't really mind as I can recognize a shit test, and just ignored it, but didn't know what to do after. "Agree and amplify" obviously doesn't work here. Could have gone to dance with another girl, but there was no cute one around. What do you do in those situations? Do you dance with her again at some point (and when, how?), or do you never go back? Again, any tips?

Me personally I would go find a different girl and operate. You see I am not a dancer , but I do it for fun. However, I would convey value that my time is important and I got a abundance of women that want to dance with me. Social proof the entire club first. How do you do this? Start talking to everyone for your first hour before you dance. Then you can literally pivot to group to group while you are dancing and in between sets. Stop being a dancer and be a PUA[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:52 pm 
King Among Mortals

WWHMD? It sure as fuck wouldn't be doing all this overthinking.
Quote:
Or do you just dance, and later bounce her somewhere else and then go for the kiss? If so, when/how do you bounce?
Take her little hand, lead her to a dark corner, soak her panties, take her home, car, room, alley....

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

I have been having the same struggle dancefloor game is new to me as well. Atleast you got to the point where you can open a hot girl while on the floor. Im still struggle with the approach and opening & it doesny help that most girls are in reject mode. The few girls i do dance and grind etc with it will be for a bit and they move on usually its in a group so they jjst kinda continue on with their group. Like im stuck on how to make a girl stay cause idk if im touchy cause i escalate sexually and the girl seems to like it usually but idk if its cause im doing it to soon or not isolating and doing it. Lol my dancefloor game needs some serious help lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

By the way, have you ever used programs for creating remixes? I read an article https://musiety.com/how-to-remix-a-song-the-whole-way/ that you can completely make a remix for yourself. Now I think how realistic this is.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:53 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Eye fuck her til she fucks you

And dont let go of her like passenger