Regarding her chasing you after you open

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys so I been trying to work on this and figure out good methods or techniques that can help. I wanna know what's a good way to get her to chase you and flip the attraction switch so she's doing the investing and wanting you after the opening cause I can open and keep a good convo going but I feel like it doesn't go anywhere really but the few times I've opened and she was feeling it I had to do less and she kinda just pushed the interaction which I really liked. So I want to know if you guys have any advice,tips or pointers that work for you.
Thanks hope to hear some of them

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:40 am 
The Grand Puba

Is your question really, "How can I open women and make them escalate?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Lol well that if possible excluding the physical part but more like the conversation as in investing themselves. Cause sometimes it happens and then other times I gotta do all the talking and usually those times it doesn't go well

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:58 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Lol well that if possible excluding the physical part but more like the conversation as in investing themselves. Cause sometimes it happens and then other times I gotta do all the talking and usually those times it doesn't go well
If you've come to the point that you've talked and flirted so much that you have nothing else to talk about, it's either time to physically escalate or get her number and leave.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 am 

Talk less and relax.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Be aloof. When you talk about meeting up and stuff, say things like "What are you doing a week from next Saturday?" Give some far out timeframe that nobody even plans that far in advance anyway. It shows that you have zero sense of urgency to see her.

Leave her hanging on texts and always end the conversations first. The lack of attention drives women crazy and they'll be thinking about you wondering if you like them and what they need to do. They'll also be trying to figure you out, wondering why they can't seem to get a firm grip on you. This all works in your favor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Be aloof. When you talk about meeting up and stuff, say things like "What are you doing a week from next Saturday?" Give some far out timeframe that nobody even plans that far in advance anyway. It shows that you have zero sense of urgency to see her.

Leave her hanging on texts and always end the conversations first. The lack of attention drives women crazy and they'll be thinking about you wondering if you like them and what they need to do. They'll also be trying to figure you out, wondering why they can't seem to get a firm grip on you. This all works in your favor.
Thanks I like those lol imma definitely try them you have any suggestions on immediately after opening her I try to build attraction as quickly as I can but sometimes I feel like it's prolonged and I'm doing a lot of work and maybe coming off as a try hard. What's a good way to hit the attraction switch and make her do the investing as in most of the talking and stuff you know. Like flipping the script on her that way