Regarding gaming as a student

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay I wanna know if any of you are in a similar situation and how you dealt with it. I really wanna meet girls and get laid but I'm financially not doing well. I work on the weekends and goto school on the weekdays I pay for my own stuff so I don't really have much money most of it goes towards food also I'm carless. I feel like this may be hindering me as in girls mostly wanna go out and do stuff atleast for the first date typically. I'm a decent looking guy and I'm really fit so in that way I don't have problem attracting them but moving it forward usually proves an issue cause I try not to spend to much money.Have any of you guys gone through a similar situation and how did you deal with it? I just wna hear your experiances and ways of dealing with that.lmk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:37 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

You escalate smartly and isolating the girl will be easy without too much expenses from your end. It's true that girls want to go around town to the coolest places with their friends or show off on Facebook that they went to cool place x with attractive guy y. BUT girls also find great sex fun.

You don't want a personal branding strategy that you can't afford. Sarge according to your means. Be the guy who can smartly escalate and isolate the girl in his apartment for great sex. Let other guys take the girls out to cool spots and spend a lot of money.

This way, when girls want great sex, they hangout with you. When they want to look cool, they hangout with someone else. You can't have it all so choose a personal brand really well that demonstrates your honesty and your best personal attributes.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
You escalate smartly and isolating the girl will be easy without too much expenses from your end. It's true that girls want to go around town to the coolest places with their friends or show off on Facebook that they went to cool place x with attractive guy y. BUT girls also find great sex fun.

You don't want a personal branding strategy that you can't afford. Sarge according to your means. Be the guy who can smartly escalate and isolate the girl in his apartment for great sex. Let other guys take the girls out to cool spots and spend a lot of money.

This way, when girls want great sex, they hangout with you. When they want to look cool, they hangout with someone else. You can't have it all so choose a personal brand really well that demonstrates your honesty and your best personal attributes.
Thanks I really like the way you put that. Another thing I'm sorta dealing with is not being able to pull girls to my place or have people over. What's a good way to deal with that issue like as in trying to get the girl to take me to her place or be okay with somewhere public...I actually have been in this situation in the past and even though it was going well I couldn't escalate due to this reason.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay I wanna know if any of you are in a similar situation and how you dealt with it.
Quote:
I really wanna meet girls and get laid but I'm financially not doing well. I work on the weekends and goto school on the weekdays I pay for my own stuff so I don't really have much money most of it goes towards food also I'm carless.
If you are careless, you can have 15 jobs and still be broke. Stop being careless, make up a budget, limit your expenses.
Quote:
I feel like this may be hindering me as in girls mostly wanna go out and do stuff atleast for the first date typically.
Being broke might be a pain in the ass but there is a LOT of free stuff you can do on dates. Also, if you fall for high maintenance women who demand a shitload without giving back, you might want to reconsider your choice of woman.
Quote:
I'm a decent looking guy and I'm really fit so in that way I don't have problem attracting them but moving it forward usually proves an issue cause I try not to spend to much money.
You seem to be preoccupied with money. You arent supposed to move attraction forward with money but with your own actions that arouse attraction in the girl.
Quote:
Have any of you guys gone through a similar situation and how did you deal with it? I just wna hear your experiances and ways of dealing with that.
Stop relying on money to impress girls. This way you will only become the paying clown and nothing else. I have seen guys spend $2000 on champagne in front of women and go home alone. Money matters but is not everything. If you are in a club and you are challenged to buy a girl a drink say "you go first and i'll take the next round." its a classic one that can tell you a lot about a girl fairly quickly. Also if she does buy you a drink, you have time to figure out if you will stay long enough to invest money or just walk away. They do that to us all the time. If she keeps pushing you to buy her a drink, get her a glass of water. No joke. Its a drink after all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Stop relying on money to impress girls. This way you will only become the paying clown and nothing else. I have seen guys spend $2000 on champagne in front of women and go home alone. Money matters but is not everything. If you are in a club and you are challenged to buy a girl a drink say "you go first and i'll take the next round." its a classic one that can tell you a lot about a girl fairly quickly. Also if she does buy you a drink, you have time to figure out if you will stay long enough to invest money or just walk away. They do that to us all the time. If she keeps pushing you to buy her a drink, get her a glass of water. No joke. Its a drink after all.
Lol I mean car less. But yeah I been trying to manage my money better and purchase one. But idk I always feel like I have to take her out or risk looking like a broke individual. I like the way you view it I just need to establish that mindset. As for high maintenance women usually the type of girls I'm into like the big ass & tits and sexy face are kinda the materialistic ones but I have met a few that are chill so I guess I just need to look for those.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm 

Quote:
Thanks I really like the way you put that. Another thing I'm sorta dealing with is not being able to pull girls to my place or have people over. What's a good way to deal with that issue like as in trying to get the girl to take me to her place or be okay with somewhere public...I actually have been in this situation in the past and even though it was going well I couldn't escalate due to this reason.
The secret to isolating the girl is thru proper escalation. If you cannot escalate properly, you cannot isolate the girl to your place, her place, at the library, anywhere the campus, at the beach, etc. A well explained escalation fundamentals in very simple language is found at the PUA Lounge. Search for Warped Mindless' ESP Model of Escalation. If you're physically fit with a flat stomach and six pack abs, you can try visual escalation by wearing silm fit, stretchable t-shirts. When girls start touching your abs, escalate on them and after awhile go for the pull.

The easiest isolations are from girls who escalate on you mutually. All you've got to do is bring the interaction forward.

You cannot isolate a girl anywhere without good escalation.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
The secret to isolating the girl is thru proper escalation. If you cannot escalate properly, you cannot isolate the girl to your place, her place, at the library, anywhere the campus, at the beach, etc. A well explained escalation fundamentals in very simple language is found at the PUA Lounge. Search for Warped Mindless' ESP Model of Escalation. If you're physically fit with a flat stomach and six pack abs, you can try visual escalation by wearing silm fit, stretchable t-shirts. When girls start touching your abs, escalate on them and after awhile go for the pull.

The easiest isolations are from girls who escalate on you mutually. All you've got to do is bring the interaction forward.

You cannot isolate a girl anywhere without good escalation.
Thanks! That actually helps in a lot of ways imma definitely work on those...any other good reads you reccomend?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:59 pm 

Focus on the ESP Model of Escalation and test several dozen times infield. It's counter-productive to read a bunch of materials and not testing one at all.