Need serious help with dance floor issues

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Okay guys I have a few things I need to get some serious advice on. My dance floor game is shitty af. The thing is I'm better at day game or any kinda game that involves talking but at nightclubs I feel this isn't the best way. But at the same time I love night game and dance floor game which usually hardly involves talking and it attracts me cause of the sexual vibe and kinda the more quickness of escalation it involves. My issues are a few. First thing is how exactly does one approach the girl cause I've been trying to do a few methods i tap the girl slightly or give her a compliment in the ear or something but usually doesn't go anywhere. I even tried just approaching and dancing but idk that doesn't go anywhere either. Do you approach and just face them entirely? What are some good body language and dancing opening and hooking tips. My friend tells me I give off a horny vibe and I can kinda see i don't dance for the sake of it.He says im not just having fun which i kinda see why also but i dont really dance like that and im not great at it. I cant get hyped and give off a lot of energy unless im wasted af. I do notice girls like that. I usually just get on the dance floor to pull, grind, make out and etc. But idk it hasn't been working for me lately I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Like i see eyes and stuff but i feel like when i try something i fuck it up.
Any tips on dance floor game or reccomended readings would be appreciated

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:38 pm 
The Grand Puba

Read Dragula's comment in this thread. It may help you out:
sticking-points/women-often-everything- ... ml#p959049

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Thanks I went over it... its helpful but I'm looking for something more toward and focused entirely on dancefloor game, dancefloor body language, and dancefloor approach and opening and escalation. Cause I'm decent with the escalation but sometime si feel like I'm to quick or sexual and like they dip occasionally they will grind or even make out and stuff but most of the time I feel like I scare em off. But idk I kinda need some help in all those specific areas. Even like what mindset and etc.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:39 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks I went over it... its helpful but I'm looking for something more toward and focused entirely on dancefloor game, dancefloor body language, and dancefloor approach and opening and escalation. Cause I'm decent with the escalation but sometime si feel like I'm to quick or sexual and like they dip occasionally they will grind or even make out and stuff but most of the time I feel like I scare em off. But idk I kinda need some help in all those specific areas. Even like what mindset and etc.
I'm trying to follow your logic here. You're decent with escalation but when you can get them to grind on you and even make out, you lose them. To me that sounds like you're not decent with escalation and it's likely due to you trying to use brute force to get a girl and not leading. You have to either get the girl to like you or get her in the mood to do what you want her to do. It doesn't sound like you're doing either.

I gave you a link that shown so much what you can do to get a girl interested in you without depending on verbal communication during night game.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm trying to follow your logic here. You're decent with escalation but when you can get them to grind on you and even make out, you lose them. To me that sounds like you're not decent with escalation and it's likely due to you trying to use brute force to get a girl and not leading. You have to either get the girl to like you or get her in the mood to do what you want her to do. It doesn't sound like you're doing either.

I gave you a link that shown so much what you can do to get a girl interested in you without depending on verbal communication during night game.
My bad I just type really rushed sometimes. But what I meant by that was the few times I have gotten lucky it was either luck or I was drunk and the girl was drunk and it happened and I made it that far it still hasn't gotten me laid. Like my nightclub dancefloor game is bad. As for escalating I'm not afraid to do it is what I'm trying to say. But I'm have trouble with approaching on the dance floor, opening, dancing, and body language and those above mentioned things. Like I feel like maybe I'm getting sexual to quick so I toned it down alot but now I'm having difficulty easing into it. That's kinda what I wanna know for dance floor game how do I get the girl to like me and especially get her in the mood. Idk my methods have not been working for me now whatever I'm trying lol. Like how do I approach and open her on the dance floor get her attracted and make it go somewhere. Without scaring her off of course by not coming on to strong.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
But what I meant by that was the few times I have gotten lucky it was either luck or I was drunk and the girl was drunk and it happened and I made it that far it still hasn't gotten me laid.
This is the key statement right here which I kind of suspected. Walking up and whispering compliments isn't a way to approach. Going out and joining them on the dance floor is okay but still a little bit weak, IMO, because it's what every guy does. You can focus on just dance floor game but for the most part that's not when women are as welcoming. Dance with them on the dance floor, if that's how you want to get their attention, but make your real play off of the dance floor.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
But what I meant by that was the few times I have gotten lucky it was either luck or I was drunk and the girl was drunk and it happened and I made it that far it still hasn't gotten me laid.
This is the key statement right here which I kind of suspected. Walking up and whispering compliments isn't a way to approach. Going out and joining them on the dance floor is okay but still a little bit weak, IMO, because it's what every guy does. You can focus on just dance floor game but for the most part that's not when women are as welcoming. Dance with them on the dance floor, if that's how you want to get their attention, but make your real play off of the dance floor.
Hmm yeah true but i was just trying to get good at dance floor game because it attracts me with the sexual escalatimg, grinding making out and etc. I could meet a girl off the floor and lead to that but idk its hard at the same time to cause its so loud and hard to just talk in the club. Nightclub game is mostly kino and nonverbal from what ive read and heard which is why i wna know more about that. I was just curious cause I see a lot of guys will pull girls on the dancefloor escalate to make out and etc and I want to be able to do that also. that's the reason for all my questions around dancefloor and nonverbal game.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Hmm yeah true but i was just trying to get good at dance floor game because it attracts me with the sexual escalatimg, grinding making out and etc. I could meet a girl off the floor and lead to that but idk its hard at the same time to cause its so loud and hard to just talk in the club. Nightclub game is mostly kino and nonverbal from what ive read and heard which is why i wna know more about that. I was just curious cause I see a lot of guys will pull girls on the dancefloor escalate to make out and etc and I want to be able to do that also. that's the reason for all my questions around dancefloor and nonverbal game.
You were doing that yourself but then it didn't go anywhere afterwards. Are you sure that you're just not seeing what you believe to be happening? Are you sure that these guys didn't open these girls off the dance floor or getting any further than you got by doing this? I'm a huge believer at using nonverbals to open women at clubs, but the dance floor is usually the wrong place to start and then lead to making out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
You were doing that yourself but then it didn't go anywhere afterwards. Are you sure that you're just not seeing what you believe to be happening? Are you sure that these guys didn't open these girls off the dance floor or getting any further than you got by doing this? I'm a huge believer at using nonverbals to open women at clubs, but the dance floor is usually the wrong place to start and then lead to making out.
I was doing it based on luck and not with any technique just me trying to grind her or something random which hardly used to work. That's why the whole point of my question was to just get help with that. Maybe they do but some guys still open girls on the dancefloor and I wanted to learn how to do that