Pursuing vs being needy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Pursuing vs being needy
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was wondering if you guys have any advice regarding this. The line between pursuing a girl you like and coming accross as needy isnt always clear to me. I bump into this problem a lot when a girl simply doesnt reply to one of my texts... Like conversation is flowing and then... Nada... How do you guys handle these situations? Its happening more and more where women simply dont reply to text. Even the ones that are obviously interested (i say this based off my experience dating these women, where i normally do much better than texting). I have a friend who is a natural and makes the analogy of women being like plants that need to be consistently watered. In other words, stay on them. Conversely, i have friends that simply dont text twice in a row in case a girl doesnt respond to first text. Im not sure how to go about this. Any tips?
Additionally, how do you know the difference between a girl who is playing hard to get and one who simply doesnt give a shit? I have one in particular who when i go out with her gives me many indications of interest and is very affectionate. But when it comes to texting she simply doesnt seem to care at all and often doesnt reply. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:11 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

You handle this situation by doing absolutely nothing about it. Don't over invest during the text game and don't call her out for not responding to your text, it's only a needy behavior. Always strike a balance.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The line between needy and pursuing is drawn by the investment and energy you put in when things are going poorly. When she pulls out, do you chase? It's like that game "stop light". When the light is green, go forward. When the light is red, stop. If she's interested, she will return texts eventually. If she isn't then she won't. Her actions are her owns.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

if you have to chase her,you already lost her

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good advice here:

I'd say don't invest all at once. Push-and pull. So vary it. Be on and off then on etc.

I'll leave you with one of my favourite quotes to misinterpret

"Be a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma"

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seductivepickup/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You guys realize that ALOT of girls LIKE to make guys chase right? Tons of girls see the guy that kind of sulks around and trys to be the boss and get her to come as too pussy to go up to her right?

When things go poorly, sometimes she's just testing you to see how strong your mind frame is. I made out with a uber hot girl once who said by text during class "look, things aren't going well, it's awkward, I have a boyfriend, bla bla bla" so I said "ok, meet me at x in 30 min". I just told her that she is just not ready for me, she's still a little girl who just plays games and I left her there (said this after she denied kiss). 15 min later she was staring me down trying desperately to get my attention.

She even told me later that she was purposely trying to make it hard for me so that It would be well earned.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I have a friend who is a natural and makes the analogy of women being like plants that need to be consistently watered.
That's needy as hell.
Quote:
Conversely, i have friends that simply dont text twice in a row in case a girl doesnt respond to first text. Im not sure how to go about this. Any tips?
It depends on the woman. If you've had sex with her, or she's said "I love you", you can get away with double texting and other needier actions.

If it's a new girl you're trying to seduce, you have to employ tighter game.

Quote:
Additionally, how do you know the difference between a girl who is playing hard to get and one who simply doesnt give a shit?

If a girl wants you badly, she will make it very easy for you to invite her over, which is why I advocate a quick invite.

Ignore everything else. Why? Because don't you want a girl who wants to rip your clothes off, and vice-versa?

Forget the rest.

Quote:
I have one in particular who when i go out with her gives me many indications of interest
Unless she unzips your pants, she's not all that interested.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:10 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you are reliant on texting then you are at an extreme disadvantage and there's not much you can do. That's why you need to get out of the text zone as soon as possible, or not even enter it in the first place.

If you can DHV yourself somehow, like posting pictures of you with other women or doing cool shit, so she'll see it on your wall if she follows you on social media. Or if people you know communicate to her about you and they are able to influence her in some way. I guess what I'm saying is you can't just rely on sending the magic combination of words in a text message.