Finding wingmen

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Finding wingmen
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hay guys,

So I have been having this problem to get a good wingman ever since I've gone into pick up. I live in a small town near a small city in Ireland called Galway. I have tried so desperatley hard to find a wingman that is into PUA and I still can't get one I did have one for couple of moths that I found on Irish forum but he moved town after a while and have no contact with him whatsoever now. My social circle isn't great I don't really have any friends that are good with women. I find I'm the one doing all of the wotk and they either do nothing to help me out or come in and fuck it all up. Apart from one friend who is actually more of a friend of a friend who I have recently got into contact with asking would be up for heading as we are good at picking up women together I'm delighted that he is up for meeting up next week. But this is only one guy if I lose him I'm down to nobody again.
Has anyone delt with this before I'm constantly searching on the web for a PUA wingman I came across this website is anyone familure with it they claim there's a few in my town that have signed up even in the last seven days not sure if it is a scam. http://www.wingman-pua.com/

broadening the social circle won't be enough if I just land with more bachelors that are afraid of women or are shit at chatting them up and fuck up my chances when they come in. I've gone sarging before on PUA bootcamps in Dublin and always did great with guys that knew what they where doing.

Post subject: Re: Finding wingmen
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:25 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey dude I feel for you. I've been in your situation when my regular wing was on holiday in which case I've just gone out on my own.

I had a regular wing many years ago but as .muscly and good looking as be was could not approach. But he drove all the time and he was able to go out every weekend.

At the very least you could just find cool guys who you could just explain the basics too. Even if they're beginners but normal you can train them. In fact teaching is another way of learning.

Also try some daygame. You don't need wings for that. As I get older I'm finding it hard to get wings near my age. Looks weird going out with these kids lol