Make A Daily Log To Help You Identify What You Need To Tweak

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Guys i recommend that you make daily logs after you are done sarging for the day/night, to help you more clearly identify what your strong points and weak points are in your game. This is especially for guys who are beginners and intermediates. I have a daily chart divided into 3 categories: 1) What I Did Right, 2) What I Did Wrong, and 3) What I Could've Done Better. I just started doing this like 2 weeks ago, and i can already see my game improving. I'm also seeing the many mistakes that i'm constantly making out there in the field. Without the daily logs i probably would never be aware of them. My only question is why i haven't started doing this until now? :shock:

If you are serious about improving your game, you should start making a daily pickup log for yourself. Otherwise..you will probably just stay at whatever level that you're currently at for a very long time. You'll be going out for days, weeks, months, and even years, not truly being aware of what you are actually doing out there.

-G

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You recommend putting in all details or just the most notable things? Because it could be that the small details matter while you wouldn't notice they're actually notable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
You recommend putting in all details or just the most notable things? Because it could be that the small details matter while you wouldn't notice they're actually notable.
Just the notable things. This is not a field report, but rather a field performance analysis. What you did that sparked attraction in girls that day or night. What you did that was working, where you fucked up, and what you could do to correct the mistake for the next time. I even give myself a grade at the end of it. LOL

-G

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:03 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Very smart idea, I love it. Could you be generous and give as a notable picture in this very thread so that we have a sample to go by?

All the best

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:39 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Very smart idea, I love it. Could you be generous and give as a notable picture in this very thread so that we have a sample to go by?

All the best
That's fine. I'll be 100% transparent and i'll give you guys an example from 1 of my actual recent night game sessions. Remember that when you do these, you have to be brutally honest with yourself about specific details about what you write down about your performance or lack there of.."What you did right", "What you did wrong", and "What you could've done better". This is almost like your own psychotherapy work on yourself in a way. I'm doing this now, 3 full years into my pickup journey/career. I say career, because i can't ever see myself stop doing this. I love it! The ups and downs and everything in between. I have a passion for it. I've gotten more pussy in the past 4 years than i did the previous 28 years combined before that. And even more importantly..the self development aspect of it, which challenges my mental and emotional core on a daily basis like you wouldn't even believe. There's a physical aspect to pickup too, if you're into diet and fitness, and if you walk around for a couple hours approaching girls 3 to 4 days a week.

I'm embarking on my 4th year now. I started doing this shit far too late if you ask me. I could've been way better than i currently am in my game had i started analyzing my day/night game sessions in my 1st year all the way up to the present day.

Below is an example of an analysis of one of my actual recent night game sessions.

-G

Last edited by GFRESH2DEF on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

My Night Game Session Analysis At Bar 1 & Bar 2 - Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What I Did Right:

1) I was friendly and exuded a positive attitude overall all throughout the night

2) I didn't stand there alone without talking to anyone for too long

3) When i was standing or sitting there alone, i still held positive body language

4) I was screening nearly every girl that i talked to tonight for their logistics, to see if it was possible for me to pull any one of them for the night

5) I number closed HB7.8 Brunette at Bar#2, by asking for her to send me our selfie pic that me and her took together

What I Did Wrong:

1) I let the HB7.7 Brunette that i hooked at Bar#1, just leave without me doing anything about it, when she got up from her seat and told me that she was going to Bar#2

2) I kinda dabbled around in general, with all the girls that i talked to tonight

3) I had good self-amusement, but my sexual intent & leading was not dynamic and a bit unfocused

What I Could've Done Better:

1) When HB7.7 Brunette told me that she was leaving Bar#1 to go to Bar#2, i should've told her to wait because i was coming along with her, and if she showed me any resistance to my request..i could just keep talking to her to keep her logical mind pre-occupied, while i make my way out of Bar#1 to Bar#2 with her

2) I could've led girls around the bar more (ie "mini bounces")

- My Overall Performance Grade For This Night: C (Average)

-G