Dance floor game has hit a plateau.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been trying dance floor game on and off for about a year and I'm not seeing any real progress. Looks wise I work out 4 times a week I eat healthy. And I make it a point to dress well. And more importantly I keep a good frame about myself. Technique wise I've really made it a point to read Skills360's thread. So no I'm not hitting the dance floor drunk, or just randomly grinding anything and everything the second I see someone. Nor am I just sitting off to the side staring into space. However when I've been going out I'm noticing the following sticking points:

On a few girls I danced with for a few seconds. Things looked like they were going fine. I had solid eye contact. Then I tried to escalate (holding my hands out, or moving in closer). And poof she was gone.

On a few others I would try to dance with they would make eye contact look towards their girlfriend then she would try to move closer towards me. And then a few seconds later they are off.

As far as this goes it feels like I'm not getting any real IOIs (or I'm just shitty at reading them in a club). When I try to escalate I'm not trying to go from eye contact to outright grind. But it's eye contact simple compliance to well fail.

I can provide better examples if anyone needs them. I can also provide pics of how I dress so I can be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Maybe you were nervous because you think too much for escalation, and they felt that, and go away. My suggestion is to go on some dance course (no matter which style of dance). You will get feel to be secure with women, and meet new people.
Sorry for my bad English.
Peace

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:25 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

night club is not the perfect place for game or catching girls, the dance floor routine is getting old to my own opinion, I did that a few years ago and it worked then it seemed a lot of guys started doing it because it's the easiest routine/game and of course girls noticed that and well they don't fall for it often anymore unless the girl likes you then it probably will work.