Losing My Cool

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Losing My Cool
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey all, there's something that happens to me each time in the end or when I'm around a girl a lot (like a classmate, or at camp, etc)
I start losing my initial energy, start being less witty, less enthusiastic and less sharp. It's not like I physically or mentally get tired, just that my energy for it all dissapears. Then I start losing my value over time and this is noticed (subconsciously) by the girls I'm hitting on, making me fade away. It's like a flame sizzling away, you know? I don't know how to keep up my game and stay the rad awesome guy as I was at first.

Post subject: Re: Losing My Cool
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 pm 
The Grand Puba

Does this happen while running your game or just being your normal everyday self?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Does this happen while running your game or just being your normal everyday self?
Hey man sorry for a bit of a late reply but couldn't get on here.
But anyway...
A better way to state this is "losing my frame" than losing my cool since I'm not getting mad or something. I hope I made that part understandable
This happens during game only really, since I need to be more sharp when I'm actively pursuing my interests during some situation. When I'm just by myself and friends, chilling or whatever, all is well and I don't really lose energy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:17 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
But anyway...
A better way to state this is "losing my frame" than losing my cool since I'm not getting mad or something. I hope I made that part understandable
This happens during game only really, since I need to be more sharp when I'm actively pursuing my interests during some situation. When I'm just by myself and friends, chilling or whatever, all is well and I don't really lose energy.
I realized what you meant when I asked the question to you and was hoping that you would understand what I was trying to get you to think about. Think about dropping your frame if it doesn't represent who you are as a person. My guess is that part of your problem is that you are trying to project an image that may not be true to who you really are and that takes extra effort For instance, you'll hear guys talk about being cocky/funny and that will attract women. If that's not you, you can probably pull it off for a short period of time but at some point it becomes mentally tiring because you're displaying a false front.

If I'm right about what's happening with you, the best thing you can do is learn how to be socially aware/socially respectful and at the same time be unapologetically yourself. A better way to put it is be "charmingly yourself". It's genuine and real which is something that is a shock to most girl's system.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:03 pm 
Read My Book

The fact that you're aware of this is an issue when it comes to your game. Frame control is more important than your wit. I can show you some of the least funny, least intelligent, non witty guys, that still get laid.

Is this happening after you're sleeping with the women or while you're pursuing?

If its while you're pursuing its probably because you're investing in them, liking them more, and now becoming more conscious of everything you do and say because you don't want to mess things up. Which is exactly how you mess things up.

The problem here is.. You give a fuck. When you get more girls and lose a few and get new ones you'll experience this less and less. Stay active.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But anyway...
I realized what you meant when I asked the question to you and was hoping that you would understand what I was trying to get you to think about. Think about dropping your frame if it doesn't represent who you are as a person. My guess is that part of your problem is that you are trying to project an image that may not be true to who you really are and that takes extra effort For instance, you'll hear guys talk about being cocky/funny and that will attract women. If that's not you, you can probably pull it off for a short period of time but at some point it becomes mentally tiring because you're displaying a false front.

If I'm right about what's happening with you, the best thing you can do is learn how to be socially aware/socially respectful and at the same time be unapologetically yourself. A better way to put it is be "charmingly yourself". It's genuine and real which is something that is a shock to most girl's system.
That's good food for thought actually. I was trying to be someone else some time ago but immediately dropped that as I realized how it negatively impacts your game, being yourself is better. I think I am being myself, but at a high or something. Like when you first start out on a job you're usually very motivated, and as time goes on, your motivation goes away. I believe that is the same with me during game. I stay myself but either lose the energy or interest. I don't think it's the latter until I've reached my goal with a girl. As a side note, I always see some friends of mine be someone else when going to clubs or parties. I always mock them by saying "you're a bit different around that chick".
But it might be that I'm not entirely sure of who I am as a guy and what my role is. I suppose getting to know that is part of self development, and once I know that for sure, I'll drop any frame that doesn't fit.
Quote:
The fact that you're aware of this is an issue when it comes to your game. Frame control is more important than your wit. I can show you some of the least funny, least intelligent, non witty guys, that still get laid.

Is this happening after you're sleeping with the women or while you're pursuing?

If its while you're pursuing its probably because you're investing in them, liking them more, and now becoming more conscious of everything you do and say because you don't want to mess things up. Which is exactly how you mess things up.

The problem here is.. You give a fuck. When you get more girls and lose a few and get new ones you'll experience this less and less. Stay active.
You are right about me investing more because I'm interested. I can specifically recall a moment during camping that I had this girl I met there, convinced she was mine, not wanting to fuck it up with her and thus giving too many fucks. It made everything feel like I was walking on eggshells and I'm pretty sure that affected my game. So it made her more distant and ultimately fucked with my success with other girls there. I shouldn't have been attached to her. I gave a fuck because I didn't see how, because of there being more girls, that she was disposable even in a bit smaller community like on camping.