how do career focused individuals develop game?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So any of you guys can't put much time into this? I am a pharmacy student on my way to being a pharmacist. I don't like complaining about a situation but for people who are in a situation where I can't game. Since every situation will put me near a girl virtually. But for people who are going into other avenues whether it be business, advanced education what else...how do you put time into developing your game?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:40 am 
Read My Book

How does someone who does nothing but play video games every day become a billionaire?

I don't know what you're looking for her man. If you have absolutely ZERO time to practice then you have ZERO time to go on dates, and this you have ZERO time to develop a skill. Unless you think one of us has some magic machine to extend days to 26 hours giving you an extra 2 hours to get out the house and go to a mall or walk the streets an practice i don't understand what you want to hear.

Do you have at least 1 hour a day to yourself? If yes, use that hour to practice.. Do the newbie challenge? You damns are had time to make this post. But if you don't have at least that; i don't understand why you're here.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:22 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
So any of you guys can't put much time into this? I am a pharmacy student on my way to being a pharmacist. I don't like complaining about a situation but for people who are in a situation where I can't game. Since every situation will put me near a girl virtually. But for people who are going into other avenues whether it be business, advanced education what else...how do you put time into developing your game?
Those who complain that they don't have much time are usually the ones with a lot of time to spare; based on my experience at least. I have this college buddy who worked part time at Pizza Hut and another fastfood chain during our engineering college days. Aside from having a full load in college, he was also vice president of our fraternity. Later on, he would become president of our fraternity when my term ended. He also managed to write a book and got a publisher to print it. Oh, he also had two concurrent girlfriends back in college.

Unfortunately, he didn't make it to the Dean's List.

OP, you have no excuse. If you want something, make time for it.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you both because there are times where I do use being busy as an excuse. I could put in once a week on a Saturday or Sunday. But I meant for people who have multiple jobs or engaged in multiple responsibilities, how are they able to work on their skill of pick up and improve on it. Is there something different that you would focus on or if it's just a matter of better time management. Do you spend more time out in the field working on game? How do you do it in a way where you don't seem "unprofessional"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:24 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Time mgmt. If it's important to you, you'll FIND the time for it. After work etc. Although a solid route is to find the way to Create more time freedom for yourself overall.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:58 am 

Quote:
Thank you both because there are times where I do use being busy as an excuse. I could put in once a week on a Saturday or Sunday. But I meant for people who have multiple jobs or engaged in multiple responsibilities, how are they able to work on their skill of pick up and improve on it. Is there something different that you would focus on or if it's just a matter of better time management. Do you spend more time out in the field working on game? How do you do it in a way where you don't seem "unprofessional"
What do you mean? Full time students have a lot of spare time on their hands! Are you a full time student? Are you gunning for summa cum laude?

Many of us here had/have to work while studying at the university while socializing with friends, working out and picking up women.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No. I am not I have a lot of extra curricular though but in all honesty it's moot point. I am trying to get better at time management so I have time to work on game. I guess it's a good thing. I definitely feel working on this has benefits in all aspects of my life including in my professional one as well. I didn't mean to bitch about my life and not having any time. It's just I had so much time before and now I am struggling to find time to sleep. But it's part of the process of becoming a better man. Hopefully others who complain like I did see this and realize this too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

No. I am not I have a lot of extra curricular though but in all honesty it's moot point. I am trying to get better at time management so I have time to work on game. I guess it's a good thing. I definitely feel working on this has benefits in all aspects of my life including in my professional one as well. I didn't mean to bitch about my life and not having any time. It's just I had so much time before and now I am struggling to find time to sleep. But it's part of the process of becoming a better man. Hopefully others who complain like I did see this and realize this too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:34 am 

It's good that you realized this, op.

I'm +40 years old and I'm back in college. I'm an officer of the student council as well as two other student organizations. I have a small leasing business on the side for two commercial properties and a residential property. I wake up early at 4:30 a.m. to do some karate and muay thai workouts. I cook breakfast, do my homework, and do readings (which is a lot) for my classes. I sarge during my vacant periods. I do instadates when my professors are absent. I attend MMA gym after classes Tuesdays and Thursdays. I read and make posts on this forum on my smartphone when I'm taking a shit, before I sleep, when I wake up, when the professor is late, on the way to school, and so on. I sometimes do laundry when my fuck buddies couldn't come over for one reason or another. I pull new girls twice or four times a month.

See?

That's to illustrate a point. I don't complain or whine about time. Leonardo Da Vinci only slept four hours a day because he had so many things to do. I have no right, and so are you, to complain about lack of time when we haven't accomplished much compared to people like Da Vinci, Jeff Bezos, Jack Ma, or Bill Gates. Hell, even Kanye West, had a lot of things to do during a 24-hour day period.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I am going to print this out and look at it anytime I completion again.