Only small breasted women show interest in me?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I'm not saying that small breasts aren't cool with me because they are fine and usually the women I meet have pretty decent legs or an ass to balance things out. Sometimes a big breasted woman will show interest, but almost never.

I'm a thin guy myself, so could it be this reason? Maybe women notice that I'm a smaller framed guy and that they look fat next to me? Or maybe they think I'm too thin/weak to handle them and their extra weight?

Big breasted women have talked with me, but they usually end up seeing me as a friend and like instantly cast me out as a potential mate. It is annoying because I have had great sex with big breasted women a handful of times in my life and they enjoyed it. None of them saw me as boyfriend/husband material though. Maybe because I'm thin, they don't think I'm strong and that I will die early? I had a thicker women tell me that is what she honestly felt when I asked her why I'm not her type. It was pretty shallow, but I guess instincts win in the end.

It has been a mysterious sticking point throughout my life and I'm curious if anyone else on here has experienced this as well?

Maybe there are some women on here that can share their perspective?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

limiting belief. You don't get them because you think you can't get them.

Also, good workout program called Adonis Index.

I started getting a lot more attention and hotter girls when I used it.

The first 4 months you can find free online, it will be the first thing that shows up when you type in 12 week muscle building foundation on Google.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:45 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

The first 4 months you can find free online, it will be the first thing that shows up when you type in 12 week muscle building foundation on Google.
I do not think this is true in my case because I never once believed I couldn't hook up with big breasted women. I have hooked up with some in the past and I act just as confident around them as small breasted women, but they usually just show little or no interest. Either they are shy or they just want beefier type guys.

I will check out the Adonis Index though, thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

I want to thank you and the Adonis Index because I have two new sex friends with big titties. Obviously, I just started to more seriously train my body but, I think your advice to read this helped as my mental state has improved as well.