Help with FLAKES + being too smooth

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi guys,

I've been in the game for about 4 years on and off. I am at the point where I don't have any trouble pulling average girls. This year i'm aiming for quality HB 7.5+. I'm having a lot of level 2 flakes and last minute cancelled dates. When I say 'level 2 flakes' it means that the girl has responded to my texts and we've had a conversation on day 1 but then she stops responding. Here are a few examples.

a) Approached a one set at the mall. Went direct got a pretty good response but right in the beginning she said that she had a bf. I kept at and we had a good 5-10 minute conversation had a lot in common. As I was about to end the conversation she asked me for my email/facebook. We exchanged contacts and I never hear from her again.
*************My biggest pet peeve with this is that she initiated the exchange of contacts*************

b) Approached a one set at the mall. Went direct response was cold figure the number wasn't solid. Get home text the number she replies she has a bf but I manage to keep her interested. We have a short conversation which is pretty good given her reaction. The next time she doesn't reply at all.
*************She never mentioned she had a bf when i took the number so must've had some sort of chance. Why does she reply the first time if she's gonna ignore me the next day**********************

c) Meet a girl on Plenty of Fish dating website. Long conversation both on messenger and over text. Decide to meet. Half an hour before the date she cancels because she says she has to work longer than expected. I try and reschedule the date she doesn't reply.
*************WTF??? is there like a prank where people create fake accounts and chat for a long time and not show up to dates?************************************************************

d) My friend and I meet two japanese chics at the mall. We get the insta date to starbucks where we sit and chat for an hr. I get the chics facebook. We chat on facebook pretty well. She agrees to come out on the date. I confirm the date a day before just to make sure she hasn't changed her mind. She hasn't. When the magic day comes half an hour before the date she cancels says she has a fever. I wait a week then remessage her to reschedule the date and she tells me that i'm nice but that she cannot meet me for the date.*************************WTF?????? LOL. I'm not buying her fever excuse.*****************

How do I filter these kinds of girls out? Really tired of wasting my time. My friend says this kind of flaking is common for all FOBS.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

The good news is that these girls are actually responding back to your initial texts. So there was probably just enough attraction left over from your cold approach infield interaction with these girls.

So with that being said..i suspect that your problem is actually in your text game itself.

Are you spiking the girls' emotions in your text, or are you boring them with your nice guy text?

I do appreciate you trying to quickly get these girls on a day 2, immediately right after you get their number, but that can come across as desperate.

Text game works exactly the same way as the stuff that you would do in the field. In your text to the girl, you have to tease, challenge, neg, flirt, role play, tell stories, punish & reward (push/pull). This is how you keep their interest going. Also text her in the same manner as you would text a female friend that you are not trying to have sex with. Your texting would be more natural & relatable to the girl.

You're probably either texting her in a way that you're trying hard to get with her (too aggressive or pushy, ie for the date), or you're texting her in a manner that you're trying not to lose her (with the usual boring, nice, & agreeable text) - 2 opposite sides of the spectrum. Which both conveys to her that you are not entitled to her. So where you want to be is somewhere in the middle of both of those extremes in your text game. If you don't build up both enough attraction and comfort with these girls in your text..you will keep getting flaked like this.

-G

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

A. Boyfriend but wanted you to leave her alone hence number.
B. Just like A.
C. Had a better date offer (Okay maybe not) There is a theory that you should come off kind of like a jerk in your profile and then be a charming guy on the date. Lowered expectations on your profile, then really blow them away on the date. However I truly think she just got a better offer, like a second date. Like the title of the site suggests, move on.
D. She's just not that into you.

Your not smooth enough. Not making a good connection. My text game sucks so I think what is written above might be right.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:10 pm 
The Grand Puba

The worst part of day game cold approach is usually the same thing. It's unexpected, limited time, and ends with a number. By the time she gets home the dog had shit on the rug and her ex texted her 12 times asking why she won't respond to him and the excitement that you have given her is over because she has to go back to regular life. And that was if she was genuinely interested in the first place.

You can reduce these flakes, somewhat, by spending as much time as possible during the initial meet. Turning it into a date right there and then is the best thing that you can do...but treat it like it really is a date and not figuring out if you guys have something in common. Try to get a date with her for that night, but don't schedule anything out farther than two nights. Only exchange contact information if she agrees to go out with you and not before.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Jack's reply has merit. If you could get her invested in you, for instance be able to do something no other guy can, she is more likely to give you a chance.

I have also heard of at least one thing to do is to give her a cute nickname. Like if I met a girl and she was smiling a lot / had a beautiful smile. You say, "Are you always so cheerful all the time? I am going to call you smiles."

Then later when you text her:
You: Hey smiles, fluff <be charming> fluff
Her: Oh hi
You: remind her of connection that you had
<Lots more messages... maybe? Qualifiers. Maybe exchange facebook.>
You: I am going to <place> at <time>, you can come.
Her: <No response for hours she found herself somewhere else or she goes out with you.>

There are guides on here for text game. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:20 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Jack's reply has merit. If you could get her invested in you, for instance be able to do something no other guy can, she is more likely to give you a chance.
This is the careful line that you have to walk because that leads to over-the-top behavior. I'm more of a fan of just creating an emotional spark/emotional tension. Most women have felt certain emotions when they've met a guy that they like and they will go on autopilot if those emotions are triggered again then they will react in the same manner. The real point that I was trying to get at is to make an effort to remove time as an obstacle. More time in the initial meeting. Less time between the initial meeting and walking away. So I wouldn't go for doing something that no other guy can do and instead of that doing what other guys have done to make themselves attractive to her. Usually, that is simply making her feel better about herself when she's around you.