LMR when bringing women to love hotels?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Many people in PUA often say not to escalate until you are at the place where you plan to seal the deal. That is a little difficult to do when my plan is to try to have sex with them at a love hotel.

I have noticed that if I'm up front and confident and tell them directly that I want to take them to a love hotel, they almost always say no. I have gotten some woman to say yes, but it is almost never on the same night and in that moment.

On the other hand, even if I flirt with them and do some kino, hugging and even making out, the women will give me LMR when I suddenly bring them to a love hotel. I'm curious if no matter no much a woman is into you and down for sex, will all women have this "no" reaction and slight LMR when you take them to hotels by surprise?

Just last week, I sarged on this woman outside and we ended up making out for like 2 minutes right there on the sidewalk. I exchanged contacts with her and we hooked up at a love hotel. She didn't know I was taking to her a love hotel that night though. I just told her to meet me outside a cafe and then when she showed up, I just put my arm around her and said "Let's go babe!"

I was talking and laughing with her the whole time I was walking her to the love hotel. When we arrived and she realized, she was saying no, but not really pulling away. There was some physical hesitation at first, but no real resistance but nothing like "let go or no!" She was even smiling and laughing while telling me this, but I just assured her not to worry or be nervous and she relaxed. She soon just let me take her into one of the rooms and turns out we had an amazing time together there for like 5 hours.

I definitely want to try this surprise technique on more women. So to the PUA experts on here...do you guys bring women to hotels for sex by surprise or do you always feel the need to let them know beforehand?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Many people in PUA often say not to escalate until you are at the place where you plan to seal the deal. That is a little difficult to do when my plan is to try to have sex with them at a love hotel.
escalate from beginning

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

As HelloSonny said. If you go to a love hotel then she should be DTF already.

If you mention love hotel (and the woman who would teach you Japanese) you must be in Japan. So two things. Japanese people are famous for ellipses. Instead of being direct, use indirect approaches to make her understand that you want to take her to a love hotel (in the line of "you look a bit tired, let's find a place to rest for a bit, I'll give you a massage"). Another way is just to take her hand and walk her to a place full of love hotels (Japan usually have these streets lined up with them), and if she's not stupid she should understand what's your intent. From then you can gauge her reaction and proceed or not.

That being said, a fair amount of women have a huge prejudice against love hotels, slut-censoring themselves not to go there ever. With these there's nothing you can do...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
As HelloSonny said. If you go to a love hotel then she should be DTF already.

If you mention love hotel (and the woman who would teach you Japanese) you must be in Japan. So two things. Japanese people are famous for ellipses. Instead of being direct, use indirect approaches to make her understand that you want to take her to a love hotel (in the line of "you look a bit tired, let's find a place to rest for a bit, I'll give you a massage"). Another way is just to take her hand and walk her to a place full of love hotels (Japan usually have these streets lined up with them), and if she's not stupid she should understand what's your intent. From then you can gauge her reaction and proceed or not.

That being said, a fair amount of women have a huge prejudice against love hotels, slut-censoring themselves not to go there ever. With these there's nothing you can do...
Well, of course I escalate from the beginning. How else did I get the opportunity to make out with this Japanese women before taking her to a love hotel?

I just mean that even if a woman is dtf, they will still often give LMR due to things like slut-censoring, etc.

You advice is actually really good. Yes, I have been living in Japan a while and I'm very familiar with the culture and language. I will try to be more subtle and try out these less direct approaches with some other women I know. I'm currently dating 4 different women but only of them is a full on sex friend now. I still plan to escalate with these others in the near future.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I have noticed that if I'm up front and confident and tell them directly that I want to take them to a love hotel, they almost always say no. I have gotten some woman to say yes, but it is almost never on the same night and in that moment.

On the other hand, even if I flirt with them and do some kino, hugging and even making out, the women will give me LMR when I suddenly bring them to a love hotel. I'm curious if no matter no much a woman is into you and down for sex, will all women have this "no" reaction and slight LMR when you take them to hotels by surprise?

Just last week, I sarged on this woman outside and we ended up making out for like 2 minutes right there on the sidewalk. I exchanged contacts with her and we hooked up at a love hotel. She didn't know I was taking to her a love hotel that night though. I just told her to meet me outside a cafe and then when she showed up, I just put my arm around her and said "Let's go babe!"

I was talking and laughing with her the whole time I was walking her to the love hotel. When we arrived and she realized, she was saying no, but not really pulling away. There was some physical hesitation at first, but no real resistance but nothing like "let go or no!" She was even smiling and laughing while telling me this, but I just assured her not to worry or be nervous and she relaxed. She soon just let me take her into one of the rooms and turns out we had an amazing time together there for like 5 hours.

I definitely want to try this surprise technique on more women. So to the PUA experts on here...do you guys bring women to hotels for sex by surprise or do you always feel the need to let them know beforehand?
My son is 10 years old and his penis does not seem to have grown since he was a baby. I did see a doctor a few years ago and he told me not to worry it would grow later. His testicles have grown but not his penis and I am worried this is going to cause issues for him later

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

My son is 10 years old and his penis does not seem to have grown since he was a baby. I did see a doctor a few years ago and he told me not to worry it would grow later. His testicles have grown but not his penis and I am worried this is going to cause issues for him later
Umm..why not make a separate post on this as it is clearly a different topic?