Re-initiating texting

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Re-initiating texting
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Should the man always re-initiate texting after days of no texting?
I've been having issues where after ending text-convos with different girls (even when the conversation ended on a fun topic) they never re-initiate texting after a few days or a week. I'm always the one to re-engage them like "what have you been doing for excitement lately? let me guess..." and they respond.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:55 am 
The Grand Puba

What do you want to get out of texting? Fun topics? No matter how much you enjoy texting with a girl, you're wasting your time if somewhere within your string of messages there is no plan to meet up. No girl that's attracted to you wants to keep texting indefinitely.

My point. If there is a date planned, you wouldn't have to worry about re-initiating texting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What do you want to get out of texting? Fun topics? No matter how much you enjoy texting with a girl, you're wasting your time if somewhere within your string of messages there is no plan to meet up. No girl that's attracted to you wants to keep texting indefinitely.

My point. If there is a date planned, you wouldn't have to worry about re-initiating texting.
That's a great point you stated and has made me analyze my reasoning for texting. Correct me if this is an ineffective strategy. I've been using texting as a way to maintain attraction/interest with girls during some of the days that we are not hanging out. Out of sight, out of mind?
Also, fun texting allows me to discover things she may be interested in doing on the next date "ME: Let me guess, you're training to mountain bike across Europe.. HER: haha that would be a great idea... ME: I know this awesome trail..let's go biking there x day..." This technique works 33% of the time for me.

I purposely meet up with the same girl once a week maximum so that I do not appear desperate, letting them be free (record is 4 weeks and then I get friend-zoned or nothing else happens). In a week I meet up with 1-2 different girls depending on the week. So if I see them one day in the week, there are 6 days that someone else could sweep them off their feet or they could forget about me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:33 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:

That's a great point you stated and has made me analyze my reasoning for texting. Correct me if this is an ineffective strategy. I've been using texting as a way to maintain attraction/interest with girls during some of the days that we are not hanging out. Out of sight, out of mind?
Also, fun texting allows me to discover things she may be interested in doing on the next date "ME: Let me guess, you're training to mountain bike across Europe.. HER: haha that would be a great idea... ME: I know this awesome trail..let's go biking there x day..." This technique works 33% of the time for me.

I purposely meet up with the same girl once a week maximum so that I do not appear desperate, letting them be free. In a week I meet up with 1-2 different girls depending on the week. So if I see them one day in the week, there are 6 days that someone else could sweep them off their feet.
I'm going to sound different than most guys because I think it's a terrible strategy. Here's the reason. When you meet a girl and they are into you, they'll want to see you. If you did everything right, they'll want to see you the next day and the day after if it's possible. Give it to them. By the time the weekend comes, they are looking forward to spending more time with you and you're in the position to say yes or no. If you don't see them, they're going to be looking forward to the next time that you guys do meet. You don't have to entertain her with text to keep her interested because she's texting you. You can give her short/one word answers and she's the one wondering where she stands with you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Correct me if this is an ineffective strategy. I've been using texting as a way to maintain attraction/interest with girls during some of the days that we are not hanging out. Out of sight, out of mind?

Nope. That's a fearful strategy, which turns women off.

Quote:
Also, fun texting allows me to discover things she may be interested in doing on the next date "ME: Let me guess, you're training to mountain bike across Europe..

This is so god damn forced, man. I see a lot of this type of gamey shit from PUA gurus...these little dumbass scenarios that make no sense at all.

Do you really care about that?

No.

What you want is to have an awesome time with her in bed. Maybe see if you two can hang for a while and have fun. So what you do is you acknowledge this, and go for what you want. Don't waste a woman's time, and she'll respect you more. My gf and her friends show me their phones all the time. They hate ass kissers and time wasters. In today's society, hot women act more dominant than 95% of men.

Quote:
HER: haha that would be a great idea... ME: I know this awesome trail..let's go biking there x day..." This technique works 33% of the time for me.
Why are you going mountain biking? Is she your wife?

Women don't want complicated dates. Just invite her out for drinks.

Quote:
I purposely meet up with the same girl once a week maximum so that I do not appear desperate, letting them be free (record is 4 weeks and then I get friend-zoned or nothing else happens). In a week I meet up with 1-2 different girls depending on the week. So if I see them one day in the week, there are 6 days that someone else could sweep them off their feet or they could forget about me.
[/quote]

Are you actually touching all of these women? Because mountain biking dates are friend-zone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Why are you going mountain biking? Is she your wife?

Women don't want complicated dates. Just invite her out for drinks.
Quote:

Are you actually touching all of these women? Because mountain biking dates are friend-zone.
[/quote][/quote]

I take them ice skating, bowling, trail bike riding (depending on season) because they usually have an outdoorsy personality (they like camping/hiking etc.). If we just go for coffee, watch a movie, hang out in the house watching Netflix etc. I think they would get bored since they like to be active. Girls always say they like adventure.

I am not touching any of these women, which is what brought me here to this forum. I've been spending more time sending engaging text messages than meeting in person. In texts we share details/information about our week (eg. how was her week? what did you do that was exciting? and then they ask me the same question back and I describe an event i attended or activity I did). Women like a man who is ambitious, has goals and does things etc. so I'm always doing something notable/different every week outside of school.

Is the consensus here that I should share these stories in person in a simple environment e.g. bars, cafes, in the house etc. rather than text or going on complicated dates?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Everything you are doing is wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:22 pm 
Read My Book

Are you actually getting any of these women out, sleeping with them, and spending physical time with them?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I take them ice skating, bowling, trail bike riding (depending on season) because they usually have an outdoorsy personality (they like camping/hiking etc.). If we just go for coffee, watch a movie, hang out in the house watching Netflix etc. I think they would get bored since they like to be active. Girls always say they like adventure.
I have an outdoorsy personality, and I live in an outdoor paradise in the Rocky Mountains. I have NEVER taken a girl out on these kinds of dates the first night. We meet at a bar for a drink, and that's it.

Girls do say they like adventure. But do you know what kind? They won't tell you, but they want to do shots, snort a line, then have insane orgasms until they lay crumpled on the bed. After a few weeks of that, they'll want to snuggle after and have you tell them your secrets. This is the adventure they want early on: A dominant male who is emotionally centered, and who makes them orgasm, hard. They want passion, not bike dates.

Your big dates are too much, too soon. It makes you look like you're aiming for marriage, and that you're not very good with women.

Quote:
I am not touching any of these women, which is what brought me here to this forum. I've been spending more time sending engaging text messages than meeting in person.
Friend zone.

Quote:
In texts we share details/information about our week (eg. how was her week? what did you do that was exciting? and then they ask me the same question back and I describe an event i attended or activity I did).
Wow that's boring as hell.

Quote:
Women like a man who is ambitious, has goals and does things etc. so I'm always doing something notable/different every week outside of school.
Women like a man who takes charge, who escalates on the first date, who tosses them around in bed. This is the FIRST step in a relationship. If you aren't doing this, you have no chance with attractive women.

Quote:
Is the consensus here that I should share these stories in person in a simple environment e.g. bars, cafes, in the house etc. rather than text or going on complicated dates?
Do you want to be friends with these women, or have sex with them?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

I have an outdoorsy personality, and I live in an outdoor paradise in the Rocky Mountains. I have NEVER taken a girl out on these kinds of dates the first night. We meet at a bar for a drink, and that's it.

Girls do say they like adventure. But do you know what kind? They won't tell you, but they want to do shots, snort a line, then have insane orgasms until they lay crumpled on the bed. After a few weeks of that, they'll want to snuggle after and have you tell them your secrets. This is the adventure they want early on: A dominant male who is emotionally centered, and who makes them orgasm, hard. They want passion, not bike dates.

Your big dates are too much, too soon. It makes you look like you're aiming for marriage, and that you're not very good with women.
Wow, I feel like I've been blind all my life. What I thought was making me appear as a genuine guy who's not just interested in her for sex has portrayed me as not being good with women.
Quote:
I am not touching any of these women, which is what brought me here to this forum. I've been spending more time sending engaging text messages than meeting in person.
Friend zone.

Quote:
In texts we share details/information about our week (eg. how was her week? what did you do that was exciting? and then they ask me the same question back and I describe an event i attended or activity I did).
Quote:
Wow that's boring as hell.
Quote:
Women like a man who is ambitious, has goals and does things etc. so I'm always doing something notable/different every week outside of school.
Quote:
Women like a man who takes charge, who escalates on the first date, who tosses them around in bed. This is the FIRST step in a relationship. If you aren't doing this, you have no chance with attractive women.
All my life I've never been a very touchy-person and this has made escalating on dates very difficult. I don't know when it's appropriate to touch someone because I'm afraid they might call me out on it.
From this forum, I'm starting to learn about using touch when telling stories during an emotional part of the story. I hope to implement this on the next date I go to.
Quote:

Do you want to be friends with these women, or have sex with them?
My goal is to have sex with them. I haven't been able to get to that point yet. My last relationship lasted 1 year. It was a platonic relationship with only kissing. She initiated the first kiss on the 2nd day we hung out. I tried to have sex but she said "no" very subtly. Now I'm thinking that was just a shy "no"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Are you actually getting any of these women out, sleeping with them, and spending physical time with them?
I meet up with some of them once a week for about 2-4 weeks and then it dies down. I give up when I discover I'm always re-initiating text conversations or when they repeatedly say they don't have time to meet up, are busy etc.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I tried to have sex but she said "no" very subtly.
You fucking ASKED her for sex?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:12 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

Wow, I feel like I've been blind all my life. What I thought was making me appear as a genuine guy who's not just interested in her for sex has portrayed me as not being good with women.
Guys do just want sex at first. So acting like you want to have sex with your dates IS GENUINE. All the other bullshit is not.

Get it?

It appears you have no problem attracting women. But you are not leading and being congruent on dates. So they are friend-zoning you. 9/10 women hate having their time wasted. In today's society, 9/10 women act more dominant than most men. They will chew you up man, and toss you to the gutter if you show hints of weakness.

Quote:
All my life I've never been a very touchy-person and this has made escalating on dates very difficult. I don't know when it's appropriate to touch someone because I'm afraid they might call me out on it.
Who cares? First, ignore the "handsy" kino PUA bullshit. It's awkward as hell and creepy unless the vibe is intense, and it won't always be. Just go for the kiss. ON EVERY DATE.

Quote:
From this forum, I'm starting to learn about using touch when telling stories during an emotional part of the story. I hope to implement this on the next date I go to.
This is too much thinking. Timing your touch with an emotional story? Weird. These thoughts SHOULD NOT be going through your head. You should be thinking "damn she has a nice ass," and "what does this woman have to offer me. Is she good enough?" While playfully teasing her. When you think about all these odd PUA tactics and tricks, you are internally putting her on a pedestal, as if she is the one you have to please. It's a two way street. She has to please you in your interaction on the date. If she isn't, bounce.

Quote:
My goal is to have sex with them. I haven't been able to get to that point yet. My last relationship lasted 1 year. It was a platonic relationship with only kissing. She initiated the first kiss on the 2nd day we hung out. I tried to have sex but she said "no" very subtly. Now I'm thinking that was just a shy "no"
Hit the gym. Toughen up, and start going for what you want.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
I tried to have sex but she said "no" very subtly.
You fucking ASKED her for sex?
It was my first relationship and I was naive and inexperienced at that time. I made a mistake of asking instead of leading to it naturally.