Girls that talk too loud when a guy is around?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I notice this a lot. Like right now I'm sitting in a cafe and there is a group of women talking and laughing too loud and it seems like they are being louder intentionally, although they are talking about things that mean nothing to strangers around them.

I noticed that these women we're not talking loudly at all when I was briefly passing by the cafe, but they noticed me take a nearby seat and their conversation volume suddenly turned up. I noticed them glancing at me off and on and giggling, but they do not seem unfriendly.

I realize that some women are naturally always loud, but has anyone on here noticed this sudden volume change in women's voices when you or somebody else enters the area?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I want to believe.

I have heard of women intentionally making their movements wilder and I suppose raising their voices could be an extension of that. What I want to believe though is that they get so excited when we walk in that they lose control over themselves.

You should always approach sets that do this. Think of it as an IOI.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:48 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I want to believe.

I have heard of women intentionally making their movements wilder and I suppose raising their voices could be an extension of that. What I want to believe though is that they get so excited when we walk in that they lose control over themselves.

You should always approach sets that do this. Think of it as an IOI.
Yes, I will treat it as an IOI, but it might not be too easy to sarge on a group of women in a busy cafe. I'm not shy or nervous at all, but I just wonder why women send out this kind of IOI while in a group with their friends only to shoot down the guy most of the time?

I am going to guess that this an intentional IOI rather than a subconscious, programmed one like hair touching, etc. Next time I see a group of women do this and make eye contact with me often, I will approach. I usually only approach groups of women when I see that they are looking for someone to take a group photo of them together, which thankfully happens all the time here in Japan. I offer to take some photos of them and then sarge on one or a couple of them from there. It is a really good opportunity to get contacts or even isolate one, but it is different at a cafe.

At a cafe, the women are usually all hanging out there for "girl talk" and Japanese women hang out at cafes for hours on end. It is easy to approach when there is an open seat at their table, otherwise I will just stand and talk.

I'm just curious, for the guys who do group approaches at places like cafes...what would you usually open with? I could just play off something interesting I hear them say and if they ask why I'm eavesdropping, I could just point out that they are talking pretty loudly and I happened to overhear their conversation and go from there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I thought the whole point of PU arts was that you can approach women in any situation. For instance if there is a group of women you approach and say your great opener with the caveat that your waiting for your food to arrive and you only have a little bit of time. People will suffer / enjoy social interaction for a short time. It's the guy that comes up stands in front of them and starts talking like he is never going to leave that is awkward.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I thought the whole point of PU arts was that you can approach women in any situation. For instance if there is a group of women you approach and say your great opener with the caveat that your waiting for your food to arrive and you only have a little bit of time. People will suffer / enjoy social interaction for a short time. It's the guy that comes up stands in front of them and starts talking like he is never going to leave that is awkward.
Yes, I know that pua is for approaching women no matter the situation, but I have always just preferred approaching women alone. Not only is it a hell of a lot easier, it is more fun and intimate without the possible cockblocking from a group of friends "protecting their friend from the big bad player".

Regardless, next time I notice a group of women sending me IOI's, I will approach and either hit on the one that was sending the most IOI's or the hottest one in the bunch or both.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Yes, I know that pua is for approaching women no matter the situation, but I have always just preferred approaching women alone. Not only is it a hell of a lot easier, it is more fun and intimate without the possible cockblocking from a group of friends "protecting their friend from the big bad player".

Regardless, next time I notice a group of women sending me IOI's, I will approach and either hit on the one that was sending the most IOI's or the hottest one in the bunch or both.
I think it will be more beneficial for you to approach groups of girls (even mixed sets with guys in them too) because it will only improve your pickup and social skills in the long run. If you can deal with the social pressure of attempting to isolate one of the girls from the group, then of course when you go back to the girl who's all alone (the easier set), you'll kill it! And if you can get the group of friends "on your team", sometimes if the friends think that you are really cool..they will assist you in the pickup (play matchmaker), to help make it easier for you to get the girl that you are trying to isolate from the group. Of course to pull that off, in a sense..you will have to game (ie..befriend) the entire group, not just the girl. But doing group dynamic pickup will only further sharpen your skills. Also..if you don't game groups and only game girls who are alone, you're only doing yourself a disservice. I don't know if you've noticed, but most hot girls are rarely out alone. And there is alot of potential pussy that you will be missing out on, if you don't do group game.

And in regards to it seeming like girls who are in a group, seem to get alot louder as you pass by or sit next to them..it's because of the phenomenon that is always taking effect with women at any given time, that is called the womens' "Buying Temperature". If you don't know what that means, look up the definition here http://www.pualingo.com/buying-temperature-bt/

If you've ever approached a girl that seemed like she didn't want to be approached (maybe she was even wearing the dreaded "resting bitch face" :evil:). You approached her, and she completely and utterly blew you out. But that same girl will get approached by another guy after you, and she will be all happy and excited all of a sudden..and you watching this is like WTF!!! :shock: It's because of the phenomenon in women known as their "buying temperature".

The more a women gets approached (even if it's unwanted) her buying temperature still goes up anyway. Even if the approach is a passive approach like; Walking pass a group of girls..and their vocals seem to get alot louder all of a sudden..some of the girls or all of the girls in the group may have high "buying temperatures". Being a pua, you can manipulate (i hate to use that word manipulate, but it is appropriate for what i'm trying to explain here) a women's "buying temperature" to get her to for an example; get her to sleep with you on the same day or the same night you first meet her. To an AFC (Average Frustrated Chump) that doesn't understand how a woman's "buying temperature" operates..fucking a random girl that you met on the street just an hour ago, would seem impossible to him. But an experienced pua who understands how a women's "buying temperature" works, can manipulate it to get her to agree to fuck him after just meeting her randomly on the street an hour ago. Another term for this is called "emotional and sexual spiking".

(Btw..when i say "a random girl that you meet on the street", i'm not talking about a prostitute. I'm talking about any girl that is not a prostitute. I'm talking about normal girls with normal jobs, independence, and self-respect. I know that there are a few members on this forum that are total dummies..they know who they are..and will misinterpret "a random girl that you meet on the street" as me describing a prostitute. Paying prostitutes for sex is not game okay. It's called just paying a prostitute for sex..because you can't get laid, because you have no game, and because you are desperate for sex. That is not what i'm talking about here..alright! Alright. Had to get that out of the way) :roll:

So the next time you see a group of girls seeming to get louder after you just passed by them..approach them anyway, because they may have high buying temperatures. And that is good news for you if you are attracted to any of them.

-G

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:14 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think it will be more beneficial for you to approach groups of girls (even mixed sets with guys in them too) because it will only improve your pickup and social skills in the long run. If you can deal with the social pressure of attempting to isolate one of the girls from the group, then of course when you go back to the girl who's all alone (the easier set), you'll kill it! And if you can get the group of friends "on your team", sometimes if the friends think that you are really cool..they will assist you in the pickup (play matchmaker), to help make it easier for you to get the girl that you are trying to isolate from the group. Of course to pull that off, in a sense..you will have to game (ie..befriend) the entire group, not just the girl. But doing group dynamic pickup will only further sharpen your skills. Also..if you don't game groups and only game girls who are alone, you're only doing yourself a disservice. I don't know if you've noticed, but most hot girls are rarely out alone. And there is alot of potential pussy that you will be missing out on, if you don't do group game.

And in regards to it seeming like girls who are in a group, seem to get alot louder as you pass by or sit next to them..it's because of the phenomenon that is always taking effect with women at any given time, that is called the womens' "Buying Temperature". If you don't know what that means, look up the definition here http://www.pualingo.com/buying-temperature-bt/

If you've ever approached a girl that seemed like she didn't want to be approached (maybe she was even wearing the dreaded "resting bitch face" :evil:). You approached her, and she completely and utterly blew you out. But that same girl will get approached by another guy after you, and she will be all happy and excited all of a sudden..and you watching this is like WTF!!! :shock: It's because of the phenomenon in women known as their "buying temperature".

The more a women gets approached (even if it's unwanted) her buying temperature still goes up anyway. Even if the approach is a passive approach like; Walking pass a group of girls..and their vocals seem to get alot louder all of a sudden..some of the girls or all of the girls in the group may have high "buying temperatures". Being a pua, you can manipulate (i hate to use that word manipulate, but it is appropriate for what i'm trying to explain here) a women's "buying temperature" to get her to for an example; get her to sleep with you on the same day or the same night you first meet her. To an AFC (Average Frustrated Chump) that doesn't understand how a woman's "buying temperature" operates..fucking a random girl that you met on the street just an hour ago, would seem impossible to him. But an experienced pua who understands how a women's "buying temperature" works, can manipulate it to get her to agree to fuck him after just meeting her randomly on the street an hour ago. Another term for this is called "emotional and sexual spiking".

(Btw..when i say "a random girl that you meet on the street", i'm not talking about a prostitute. I'm talking about any girl that is not a prostitute. I'm talking about normal girls with normal jobs, independence, and self-respect. I know that there are a few members on this forum that are total dummies..they know who they are..and will misinterpret "a random girl that you meet on the street" as me describing a prostitute. Paying prostitutes for sex is not game okay. It's called just paying a prostitute for sex..because you can't get laid, because you have no game, and because you are desperate for sex. That is not what i'm talking about here..alright! Alright. Had to get that out of the way) :roll:

So the next time you see a group of girls seeming to get louder after you just passed by them..approach them anyway, because they may have high buying temperatures. And that is good news for you if you are attracted to any of them.

-G
Well, I know a little bit about buying temperature already, but in relation to when women suddenly get louder...would this be an IOI or them putting up a defense against being hit on?

If it is a defense, that is just retarded because when they came into the cafe, I was completely oblivious to it. I was deeply focused on researching something for work and only looked up to notice how fucking loud they we're being. They seemed to be checking me out off and on and giggling (no evil-sounding laughs).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Well, I know a little bit about buying temperature already, but in relation to when women suddenly get louder...would this be an IOI or them putting up a defense against being hit on?

If it is a defense, that is just retarded because when they came into the cafe, I was completely oblivious to it. I was deeply focused on researching something for work and only looked up to notice how fucking loud they we're being. They seemed to be checking me out off and on and giggling (no evil-sounding laughs).
Well it is an ioi (not a defense) in a sense, and at the same time it isn't. The defense thing that you're talking about, is a "bitch shield". The "bitch shield" is the emotional wall and facial expression that women put on to filter out unworthy male suitors. Could the group of girls getting louder once you got near them be a "bitch shield"?..Perhaps. But i don't think that is what happened here. I believe their behavior has more to do with the group's buying temperature. The group of girls' buying temperature, does not so much has anything to do with you..it's just the emotional state of the girls within the group at the time when you arrived. The higher their buying temperatures are..they might also be more sexually open to ANY guys around or near them. That's all it means. So once you got there, they may have got louder on purpose to get your attention (or any other guy's attention). Technically ANY RANDOM GUY (not just you specifically) could have also been near the group of girls in that same situation, and would've received the same ioi that you received from them. Of course the guy's looks (whether he is attractive to them, or not), also factors in.

-G

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Well it is an ioi (not a defense) in a sense, and at the same time it isn't. The defense thing that you're talking about, is a "bitch shield". The "bitch shield" is the emotional wall and facial expression that women put on to filter out unworthy male suitors. Could the group of girls getting louder once you got near them be a "bitch shield"?..Perhaps. But i don't think that is what happened here. I believe their behavior has more to do with the group's buying temperature. The group of girls' buying temperature, does not so much has anything to do with you..it's just the emotional state of the girls within the group at the time when you arrived. The higher their buying temperatures are..they might also be more sexually open to ANY guys around or near them. That's all it means. So once you got there, they may have got louder on purpose to get your attention (or any other guy's attention). Technically ANY RANDOM GUY (not just you specifically) could have also been near the group of girls in that same situation, and would've received the same ioi that you received from them. Of course the guy's looks (whether he is attractive to them, or not), also factors in.

-G
Sorry for the confusion. They we're already in the cafe when I arrived, but they didn't come sit at a table until after me. So if anything they came closer to me not me going closer to them.

Regardless, I was quite focused on my work when they all chose a table not too far away.

Although their buying temperature is probably what fueled their volume increase, I didn't notice many young men around. Aside from me, there we're just women and old, unattractive men. I doubt they were lesbians and into old men. I was also the only person they kept checking it off and on.

I know this doesn't mean they we're into me 100%, but it sure seemed like they wanted my attention for one reason or another.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:57 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

When women turn up the volume or pitch when I'm around, I immediately ask them to do a nice thing for me depending on the venue or situation.

"I have a hundred bucks and I need some change because I don't have any. Can you spare me a dollar?"

"Do you have a light?" Then I take out a cigarette and stuff it in my mouth.

I also do some Grandmaster Style in situations where I have a hard on. "I was taking a pee by the bushes over there. I think a king cobra bit my cock. Hurts like hell. I'm getting very weak." Then I take out my smartphone. "Can you suck the poison out?"

When you get good compliance or a touch by your arm, then you're good. Escalate harder, get bigger compliance at least 3x, then isolate. If isolation is not possible that same hour, get her number and set a meet up within the next 24-48 hours. Your small talk skill should be on point though.

If you're not getting any compliance, then it's pretty obvious that the girls just want attention. Don't waste any more time than you should.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
When women turn up the volume or pitch when I'm around, I immediately ask them to do a nice thing for me depending on the venue or situation.

"I have a hundred bucks and I need some change because I don't have any. Can you spare me a dollar?"

"Do you have a light?" Then I take out a cigarette and stuff it in my mouth.

I also do some Grandmaster Style in situations where I have a hard on. "I was taking a pee by the bushes over there. I think a king cobra bit my cock. Hurts like hell. I'm getting very weak." Then I take out my smartphone. "Can you suck the poison out?"

When you get good compliance or a touch by your arm, then you're good. Escalate harder, get bigger compliance at least 3x, then isolate. If isolation is not possible that same hour, get her number and set a meet up within the next 24-48 hours. Your small talk skill should be on point though.

If you're not getting any compliance, then it's pretty obvious that the girls just want attention. Don't waste any more time than you should.
Alright, I can try asking for them to do something nice for me and think up some random favor that they could maybe help me out with and then escalate from there if I receive a positive response.