Taming arrogant play hard to get girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Sticking Points

Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi
So i have been talking to some girls and the problem is as the title states it they play hard to get , sometimes unaffected by my negs or teases , their answers are a bit dry .
What do you guys suggest ?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Hi
So i have been talking to some girls and the problem is as the title states it they play hard to get , sometimes unaffected by my negs or teases , their answers are a bit dry .
Not a lot of detail to answer your question properly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well its simple. I am talking to these girls DHVing myself , negging them and disqualifying them too . Yet they act as if uneffected by my routines especially the last two , they respond by laughter (out of sarcasme) or answer me in a dry tone ... i can't explain it even further , i should point out though these are two separate girls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:42 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Well its simple. I am talking to these girls DHVing myself , negging them and disqualifying them too . Yet they act as if uneffected by my routines especially the last two , they respond by laughter (out of sarcasme) or answer me in a dry tone ... i can't explain it even further , i should point out though these are two separate girls
The reason I called it vague was because I couldn't tell when things weren't working for you. If the girls were playing hard to get when you met them, then it could be that they simply didn't like you.

It seems that you had made some progress with these girls and have now hit your brick wall. My initial recommendation for you would be to cut out the DHVing yourself, negging and disqualifying. You're not really helping yourself if you come across as bragging or trying to prove your worth. Negging (not teasing) is just a useless tool if women don't already like you and if they do like you, chances are the will be slightly offended, if not completely offended. Disqualifying them can have the same effects as negging.

Real seduction comes from making girls like being around you and you demonstrating that you are a sexual being. Making her feel negative about the interaction between the two of you is only going to keep her from enjoying your company.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:53 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Real seduction comes from making girls like being around you and you demonstrating that you are a sexual being. Making her feel negative about the interaction between the two of you is only going to keep her from enjoying your company.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok i appreciate the feedback sir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like the comment about the difference between neging versus teasing. One or two negs and she'll wonder what she has done to offend someone and try to repair her reputation by talking with you, more negs than that and she realizes your your just being a jerk and probably thinks you have no friends. This is something that I personally have trouble with. So much so that I am afraid to tease.

An example of me out alone dancing:
Me: Hey would you like to dance?
Her: Sorry I am in the middle of talking with her I will find you later (Sometimes they don't bother to find you)
Me: No I was actually talking to your friend.
(She found me later but I didn't get her number because I didn't tease or really engage her enough. Life is hard sometimes.)

Another girl that I had already been dancing with and she would smile this beautiful smile the whole time:
Me: Are you always so damn cheerful? (Oops too much. I sounded like a cranky old man plus I was already dancing with her which is pretty much stage 1 kino. Tip: It's always polite to walk a girl back to the side of the dance floor at this time you can squeeze her hand whatever you want while you talk.)

Her: I just lead a wonderful life.
(Too much pause as I appreciated her outlook on life.)
Her: I am going to go over here and watch them dance.
(Okay that must have been awkward for you Smiles, Started dancing with another girl who was my main target)

That night was great for dancing, but didn't go too well for closes but I am still working my confidence back up. Learn from my mistakes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
An example of me out alone dancing:
Me: Hey would you like to dance?
Her: Sorry I am in the middle of talking with her I will find you later (Sometimes they don't bother to find you)
Me: No I was actually talking to your friend.
(She found me later but I didn't get her number because I didn't tease or really engage her enough. Life is hard sometimes.)
No man or woman will follow anyone anywhere if they don't have rapport first. They weren't arrogant. They just didn't connect with you enough.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:16 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Hi
I know exactly what you are talking about. The girls that you are talking about were probably "Maybe" or "No" Girls. You're trying to convert the "Maybe" Girl to a> "YES" Girl. And a "No" Girl to a> "Maybe" Girl to a> "YES" Girl

"Maybe" Girls - Not totally dismissive to what you are saying to them, but their vibe is kinda indifferent. They show you little to no ioi's, but they are still there listening to you speak. Because of this..you have a hard time gauging whether they like you or not.

"No" Girls - Completely dismissive to anything that you are saying to them. They usually aren't responding to you at all (this includes not even looking at you) if they're still standing or sitting there as you're still talking to them. After a while..they tend to move away from you or tell you to leave them alone, or they say "I have a boyfriend" or "Sorry, i'm not interested".

The best method for these 2 types of girls is to keep Plowing! and keep talking to them. Jump from topic to topic to topic, until something finally sticks and they begin to invest into the conversation. I have a couple of methods that you can use. If you want specifics just PM me.

Method#1, Outfit Qualifiers - Use a qualifier to get her to invest;

You: "I like your style of clothing, but i know how you can spice it up a notch"
Her: "Really..how?" And thread off of that

Girls take pride in what they wear, so that's always a sensitive spot that you can always use to get them to start qualifying themselves to you (ie investing).

Method#2, Ethnicity or Language Qualifiers - You can use a girl's ethnicity or racial background as a qualifier, by poking fun at their stereotypes;

You: "You look Italian" (especially if she is a tanned skin brunette).
Her: "I am, how did you know?"
You: "I'm psychic"
Her: Really?" (don't answer that. Keep her guessing and amazed that you guessed her ethnicity)
You: "Every Italian woman that i've ever known can cook up a mean pasta, your boyfriend must love your cooking"

Whether she can cook or not..she will probably begin to qualify herself.

For a girl who's english isn't all that great, you can tease her about that.

You: "You've been in America how long?"
Her: "8 Years"
You: "And that's all the english words that you have in your vocabulary, come on girl..ima have to teach you some more words from the English dictionary. LOL" And thread off of that.

Method#3, Find Something Personal To Her - You can use something that is important or personal to her that you also share with the girl..such as a discipline, belief, or a nostalgic memory;

You: "Do you remember that cartoon Duck Tales from back in the day?"
Her: "OMG Yes i do! I used to watch that all the time when i was a kid!"

You: "You look really fit, do you work out?"
Her: "Yes"
You: "I do too. I make up my own workouts" (i actually do make up my own workouts. lol)
Her: "Really? Tell me, what kind of workouts are they?"

Those are just a few examples. I also recommend that you smile and laugh. Not too try hard, but smile, and laugh at shit that you find amusing. Use kino like; high-fives, hugs, elbow nudging, hand on the shoulder, hand on hips, hand on leg, etc. Do some "body rocking" to make it look like you can leave her at anytime. The whole idea is to make yourself look like you're having a good time whether she is there or not. If she sees that you're having a good time..that might be enough to change her melancholy mood and make her want to have a good time right along with you.

Lastly, use compliments (usually in conjunction with kino) like; "You are so hot", "You're so adorable (or cute)", "I just love the way your body feels", only as a reward for compliance. Do not compliment a hot girl when she hasn't invested anything into the interaction. I'm sure you found that hot girls don't respond to you giving them compliments straight out of the gate without them having to invest anything into the interaction first. So don't compliment her, until she invests into the interaction! And if you do compliment her, keep it at a minimum in the beginning phases of the interaction (1 to 2 compliments MAX!)

A Brief Field Report from Saturday Night - January 07, 2017

This past Saturday night..i approached this girl (a hot brunette chick who was about an 8.5 out of 10) who was posted up against the wall at the back of a packed bar. She in fact did not want to talk to me at all initially! Her whole vibe was kinda reluctant, reserved, and suspicious of me. She primarily was ignoring me for the majority of the time that i was talking to her. But she didn't leave either (an unapparent ioi that most guys miss). She said that she was waiting for a friend and ready to leave the bar (probably a lie, you will just have to use your best judgement in these type of situations). I just kept talking and talking and talking to her. I used some qualifiers (negs are also qualifiers, but alot of guys use the neg incorrectly), a big smile, laughter, kino (if a "Maybe" Girl is compliant to your kino..turn your kino up on her a couple notches..for a "No" Girl, keep the kino light until she becomes compliant to that..once she does, turn your kino up on her slightly up to another notch), and teasing stereotype of jokes on her. She went from responding to me with a word here and there (she was also looking away from me, and into the crowd of people the majority of the time), kinda ADD-ish..To us making out several minutes later. She kept resisting some of my kisses on her lips, but then would simultaneously kiss me back on the lips. I would catch her smiling a few times while she was "resisting some of my kisses" lol. Everytime she did that, i would stop the kino immediately (which is a punishment for her non-compliance), talk some more, and go for the kino and kiss again. I repeated this process over and over again on this girl. She didn't leave, or say "Get The Fuck Away From Me!" (only pay attention to her actions, not what she actually says), so that's how i absolutely knew that i could get away with doing this on her, in fact..she wanted it! Not only that..but i left the set, re-approached that same girl several minutes later, and made-out with her again! :P Lol

-G

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Hi
I know exactly what you are talking about. The girls that you are talking about were probably "Maybe" or "No" Girls. You're trying to convert the "Maybe" Girl to a> "YES" Girl. And a "No" Girl to a> "Maybe" Girl to a> "YES" Girl

"Maybe" Girls - Not totally dismissive to what you are saying to them, but their vibe is kinda indifferent. They show you little to no ioi's, but they are still there listening to you speak. Because of this..you have a hard time gauging whether they like you or not.

"No" Girls - Completely dismissive to anything that you are saying to them. They usually aren't responding to you at all (this includes not even looking at you) if they're still standing or sitting there as you're still talking to them. After a while..they tend to move away from you or tell you to leave them alone, or they say "I have a boyfriend" or "Sorry, i'm not interested".

The best method for these 2 types of girls is to keep Plowing! and keep talking to them. Jump from topic to topic to topic, until something finally sticks and they begin to invest into the conversation. I have a couple of methods that you can use. If you want specifics just PM me.

Method#1, Outfit Qualifiers - Use a qualifier to get her to invest;

You: "I like your style of clothing, but i know how you can spice it up a notch"
Her: "Really..how?" And thread off of that

Girls take pride in what they wear, so that's always a sensitive spot that you can always use to get them to start qualifying themselves to you (ie investing).

Method#2, Ethnicity or Language Qualifiers - You can use a girl's ethnicity or racial background as a qualifier, by poking fun at their stereotypes;

You: "You look Italian" (especially if she is a tanned skin brunette).
Her: "I am, how did you know?"
You: "I'm psychic"
Her: Really?" (don't answer that. Keep her guessing and amazed that you guessed her ethnicity)
You: "Every Italian woman that i've ever known can cook up a mean pasta, your boyfriend must love your cooking"

Whether she can cook or not..she will probably begin to qualify herself.

For a girl who's english isn't all that great, you can tease her about that.

You: "You've been in America how long?"
Her: "8 Years"
You: "And that's all the english words that you have in your vocabulary, come on girl..ima have to teach you some more words from the English dictionary. LOL" And thread off of that.

Method#3, Find Something Personal To Her - You can use something that is important or personal to her that you also share with the girl..such as a discipline, belief, or a nostalgic memory;

You: "Do you remember that cartoon Duck Tales from back in the day?"
Her: "OMG Yes i do! I used to watch that all the time when i was a kid!"

You: "You look really fit, do you work out?"
Her: "Yes"
You: "I do too. I make up my own workouts" (i actually do make up my own workouts. lol)
Her: "Really? Tell me, what kind of workouts are they?"

Those are just a few examples. I also recommend that you smile and laugh. Not too try hard, but smile, and laugh at shit that you find amusing. Use kino like; high-fives, hugs, elbow nudging, hand on the shoulder, hand on hips, hand on leg, etc. Do some "body rocking" to make it look like you can leave her at anytime. The whole idea is to make yourself look like you're having a good time whether she is there or not. If she sees that you're having a good time..that might be enough to change her melancholy mood and make her want to have a good time right along with you.

Lastly, use compliments (usually in conjunction with kino) like; "You are so hot", "You're so adorable (or cute)", "I just love the way your body feels", only as a reward for compliance. Do not compliment a hot girl when she hasn't invested anything into the interaction. I'm sure you found that hot girls don't respond to you giving them compliments straight out of the gate without them having to invest anything into the interaction first. So don't compliment her, until she invests into the interaction! And if you do compliment her, keep it at a minimum in the beginning phases of the interaction (1 to 2 compliments MAX!)

A Brief Field Report from Saturday Night - January 07, 2017

This past Saturday night..i approached this girl (a hot brunette chick who was about an 8.5 out of 10) who was posted up against the wall at the back of a packed bar. She in fact did not want to talk to me at all initially! Her whole vibe was kinda reluctant, reserved, and suspicious of me. She primarily was ignoring me for the majority of the time that i was talking to her. But she didn't leave either (an unapparent ioi that most guys miss). She said that she was waiting for a friend and ready to leave the bar (probably a lie, you will just have to use your best judgement in these type of situations). I just kept talking and talking and talking to her. I used some qualifiers (negs are also qualifiers, but alot of guys use the neg incorrectly), a big smile, laughter, kino (if a "Maybe" Girl is compliant to your kino..turn your kino up on her a couple notches..for a "No" Girl, keep the kino light until she becomes compliant to that..once she does, turn your kino up on her slightly up to another notch), and teasing stereotype of jokes on her. She went from responding to me with a word here and there (she was also looking away from me, and into the crowd of people the majority of the time), kinda ADD-ish..To us making out several minutes later. She kept resisting some of my kisses on her lips, but then would simultaneously kiss me back on the lips. I would catch her smiling a few times while she was "resisting some of my kisses" lol. Everytime she did that, i would stop the kino immediately (which is a punishment for her non-compliance), talk some more, and go for the kino and kiss again. I repeated this process over and over again on this girl. She didn't leave, or say "Get The Fuck Away From Me!" (only pay attention to her actions, not what she actually says), so that's how i absolutely knew that i could get away with doing this on her, in fact..she wanted it! Not only that..but i left the set, re-approached that same girl several minutes later, and made-out with her again! :P Lol

-G
Man thanks for the feedback it was worth reading